PDA

View Full Version : Visa Application Lodged!

D&G
29th August 2014, 05:26
Hi guys! I finally lodged my spouse visa application last August 13 and I am now playing the 'waiting game'! :smile:

Incredible how much work was necessary to get things organized! :yikes: I can understand why some people just simply hire migration agents/agency to do all the work. :yikes:

I would like to thank you guys for sharing helpful information & tips. You all are awesome! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
29th August 2014, 05:54
Hopefully you won't have to wait too long, good luck for the future!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
29th August 2014, 06:35
Hopefully you won't have to wait too long, good luck for the future!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you, Michael! :xxgrinning--00xx3: and yes, I hope it won't be a long wait. :smile: You guys helped me a lot! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
29th August 2014, 08:19
Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
29th August 2014, 11:04
Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you, Terpe! :)

Jentobeharrison
29th August 2014, 11:12
Did you seek help from Migration experts/lawyer? You know when you have done it in (DIY) way, it will be the MOST AMAZING FEELING EVER once you get your successful results! You would really believe in yourself that you can do every worse thing that might happen and it will really make you stronger!

I am so happy, I am looking forward for your good news post soon!

D&G
29th August 2014, 11:45
Did you seek help from Migration experts/lawyer? You know when you have done it in (DIY) way, it will be the MOST AMAZING FEELING EVER once you get your successful results! You would really believe in yourself that you can do every worse thing that might happen and it will really make you stronger!

I am so happy, I am looking forward for your good news post soon!

Thank you, Jen. I can't wait to start a 'SUCCESS' thread! (optimistic) :smile:

I got a lot of useful info & tips from this forum :xxgrinning--00xx3: so.. NO, I didn't seek the help of Migration Agents..I bet they are expensive. :smile:

grahamw48
29th August 2014, 15:16
Yes they are expensive...and yes I gave you some rep for being nice enough to thank those who've helped you. :smile:

Good luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
29th August 2014, 18:15
I gave you some rep for being nice enough to thank those who've helped you. :smile:

Good luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:smile: Here's some from me too ... and for the same reason! Those little niceties mean a lot to us old "die-hards". :wink:

All the best with your visa application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cherrieclifford
29th August 2014, 21:32
Hiya :Hellooo:

Good luck and don't stress yourself while waiting. Stay positive.. :smile:

D&G
30th August 2014, 08:01
:smile: Here's some from me too ... and for the same reason! Those little niceties mean a lot to us old "die-hards". :wink:

All the best with your visa application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wow, thank you Graham & Arthur for the reps! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I haven't been active on the forum for quite a while and I missed you all guys! :smile: especially the 'die-hards' and boss Keith! :smile: I'm so glad to be part of this forum..very friendly people and a wealth of information you have here! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
30th August 2014, 08:13
Hiya :Hellooo:

Good luck and don't stress yourself while waiting. Stay positive.. :smile:

Thank you, Cherrie! :smile: