PDA

View Full Version : FLR (M) questions

Jentobeharrison
1st September 2014, 18:22
Hello guys, I really need your advice regarding this concern.

So my husband has a 5 year old dughter who is not under his custody and currently living at her mum. He supports her financially so I believe we have to declare her in this application and put information about her thing is, her mum is quite difficult, I know you know what I mean. I know that it is possible that we can get her birthcertificate online even without her mum's consent but I am really afraid about the passport details. The daughter is a british citizen and she's not subject to immigration control.

Do you think it's okay if we gonna leave those section blank? I meant, the passport information and previous holiday?

Section 4 - Dependent children
In this section provide details of any children with whom you or your partner have a parental relationship in the UK. You must include details of any children who are applying with you (see the payment guidance for details on who may apply with you). Please note this application will be invalid if you do not.
If this is the first time you are applying for leave in this category dependent children aged 18 or over cannot apply with you on this form.
However, children who were initially granted leave in this category when they were under 18 but who are now aged 18 or over, may continue to be included as a dependent child in this section (see payment guidance).
As well as children who are applying as your dependants you should also include details of all dependent children including those who are British citizens or settled in the UK.
You must provide all the necessary evidence listed in Section 12. If you have more than 2 children, please give their details on a photocopy of this page and enclose it with this form.
4.1 Do you and your sponsor have any children together?
Yes
No
4.2 Do you have any children whose parent is not your sponsor?
Yes
No
4.3 Does your sponsor have any children living in the UK whose parent is not you?
Yes
No
If you have answered no to questions 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 please proceed to section 5.
4.4 If you have answered yes to questions 4.1, 4.2 and/or 4.3 provide details of these children in the table below. Please provide details of those children who are applying with you first.Child 2
a) Name
b) Is this child applying with you?
yes
Child 1

no
yes
no
c) Date of birth
D
D
M
M
Y
Y
Y
Y
D
D
M
M
Y
Y
Y
Y
d) Place of birth
FLR(M) Version 07/14 Page 17 of 71
Child 1
Child 2
e) Gender
male
female
male
female
f) Nationality (including if they have a dual passport
g) Passport or travel document number
h) Place of issue of passport or travel document
i) Issuing authority
j) Date of issue
k) Date of expiry
l) List all languages that the child is familiar with
m) If your child was not born here when did your child enter the UK?
n) How long has this child resided in the UK?
o) Does this child live with you at the address provided in 1.20
p) Has your child ever lived in another country? If yes please provide details of when and where they lived
q) Has your child visited other countries e.g. on holiday? Please list all countries your child has visited since they entered the UK
r) Who is financially responsible for this child?
s) If your sponsor is not the other parent of this child, provide details of the other parent. Include Name, where they live, their nationality and their level of contact or parental responsibility.

Jentobeharrison
1st September 2014, 18:43
Husband just said that if the mom of the kid finds out that we ordered birth certificate she will gone mental and might stop my husband seeing his daughter. That's our problem now.

Jentobeharrison
2nd September 2014, 17:01
We are going to declare his child but we are thinking to just include a written explanation why we cannot give more information about the child. Any thoughts of that?

raynaputi
2nd September 2014, 17:29
You don't need to provide his kid's birth certificate as it's not included in the required documents (someone will correct me if I'm wrong). As long as you provide what is asked in the form then that's fine. My hubby has children with his ex gf (although their adults now). We just provided what was asked, i.e. Names, DOB, nationalities, where they live, etc., but we never have submitted any birth certificate for them, even their passport details, especially if they don't have it. If she does have a passport and your husband don't know the details of it, then just say UNKNOWN. Just answer the questions as much as you can because his kid's existence won't affect your visa application, even if he supports her. What matters is that your husband is earning the financial requirement.

Dedworth
2nd September 2014, 17:32
I'd just go ahead and get a copy of the Birth Certificate - I wouldn't have thought the Mother would know about this. As well as online from the Govt General Register Office you can order it through the local registry office where the birth was originally registered.

Your husband ought to have a copy of this important document anyway as it would assist getting an injunction in a hurry, if, for example the mother was planning to take the child abroad without his agreement

grahamw48
2nd September 2014, 17:46
Good point Dedworth....and of course as the child's father, he has every right to have a copy of the birth certificate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jentobeharrison
5th September 2014, 09:44
Your answers made me relieved! Whew! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jentobeharrison
6th September 2014, 09:51
But husband is not really keen of involving his kid in this application. --complicated ayyyt. But I don't really want to have future problems about his visitation right with the kid so we might just put there that due to privacy concern and personal issues with the mother of the child, we will not be able to provide the child's birth certificate or any other information aside from the mentioned above (form) however you will see in bank statements that there is £150 monthly deduction going straight to the child's bank account.

Do you think that's an appropriate letter? Lol

Dedworth
6th September 2014, 09:58
As I said before the father should have a copy of the Birth Certificate. Stick it with the application which has nothing whatsoever to do with any perceived concerns of the mother

Rosie1958
6th September 2014, 10:57
As I said before the father should have a copy of the Birth Certificate. Stick it with the application which has nothing whatsoever to do with any perceived concerns of the mother

It's really easy to order a birth certificate on-line, costs £9.25 and takes approximately just over a week. I do it all the time to assist with my genealogy (family tree) research. These certificates are public documents and the mother will not know. Here's the link to the General Records Office website:-

http://www.gro.gov.uk/GRO/content/certificates/default.asp

Michael Parnham
6th September 2014, 11:13
Just do what Rosie advises, no harm done! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
6th September 2014, 11:36
But husband is not really keen of involving his kid in this application. --complicated ayyyt. But I don't really want to have future problems about his visitation right with the kid so we might just put there that due to privacy concern and personal issues with the mother of the child, we will not be able to provide the child's birth certificate or any other information aside from the mentioned above (form) however you will see in bank statements that there is £150 monthly deduction going straight to the child's bank account.

Do you think that's an appropriate letter? Lol

Your husband needs to be as honest as possible when it comes to this visa application. If he has a child and supporting her, he needs to declare it (as what's written in the application form), especially if his bank account shows it. It's not like the UKVI will inform the mother about it. And like what the other members said, your husband has every right to have her daughter's birth certificate.

Jentobeharrison
6th September 2014, 19:53
Yeah we will declare the kid, because we have already declared her in my fiancée visa application but I don't think he will be brave enough to get her birth certificate, he is worried if the mother will find it out in any way. Haaaay. The kid's mom is quite evilish woman we know.

Michael Parnham
7th September 2014, 07:07
Yeah we will declare the kid, because we have already declared her in my fiancée visa application but I don't think he will be brave enough to get her birth certificate, he is worried if the mother will find it out in any way. Haaaay. The kid's mom is quite evilish woman we know.

But if they are divorced they shouldn't even be seeing or talking to one another ever again in their life!:Erm:

Dedworth
7th September 2014, 14:00

It's a bit of paper which may be crucial in future, he should man up, the bureaucrats at the other end of Rosie's link won't tell the evil ex

Jentobeharrison
7th September 2014, 20:12
They aren't divorced as they weren't married. She's quite of a slag who just bear kids to get financial support from the fathers and government and to have free house. And since my husband is a good father to his daughter, she's always difficult to him and now he's married she became more difficult as she still have feelings to him though my husband doesn't bothered but he's really scared if the woman find it out. Well I explained to him that she won't find out but he doesn't look like pleased with it. So okay I said I won't force him but if my application will be in trouble, don't be fed up if I'll be jobless for a longer period.

Terpe
7th September 2014, 21:14
But if they are divorced they shouldn't even be seeing or talking to one another ever again in their life!:Erm:

:yikes:

A friend of mine and his ex remain great friends and business partners.
Probably 50% of divorced folks I know get along pretty well.

If there are children involved I feel it's a must for the parents to remain on good terms for the sake of those children.

raynaputi
7th September 2014, 21:15
The mother of Keith's kids gives us (yes, including me!) Christmas gifts and cards every year! :cwm25::biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
7th September 2014, 21:55
They aren't divorced as they weren't married. She's quite of a slag who just bear kids to get financial support from the fathers and government and to have free house. And since my husband is a good father to his daughter, she's always difficult to him and now he's married she became more difficult as she still have feelings to him though my husband doesn't bothered but he's really scared if the woman find it out. Well I explained to him that she won't find out but he doesn't look like pleased with it. So okay I said I won't force him but if my application will be in trouble, don't be fed up if I'll be jobless for a longer period.

She sounds vile - good job he never married her but all the more reason to get that certificate

Jentobeharrison
7th September 2014, 22:13
Well can't say that she's really my husband's ex as they were not really in a relationship called love, friends with benefits I guess? Well she's nice to me, when I met her we did Beso Beso and that's is as my husband doesn't want me to go near her because she's quite dangerous and envy about other people's happiness, though she gave us a wedding card on our wedding day, but she actually tried to ruined our wedding schedule by using her kid glad that my husband stood up with his own feet and had his own decision made and didn't bother about her difficulties (well she's just trying to make my husband feel guilty whilst having fun on our wedding night out)

Then I've read her messages to my husband , very long stupid messages telling my husband that he doesn't love his daughter anymore because I'm already his priority etc. stuff like that, but I'm glad that my husband doesn't care about what she says as he knows what's the truth. I would love to be civil with her but my husband said it won't be a good idea especially if she will see me, my husband and their daughter happy together.

By the way, did I answer correctly in this FLR(M) form section?

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/Jen_Antalan/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsec751a67.jpg (http://s826.photobucket.com/user/Jen_Antalan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsec751a67.jpg.html)

Jentobeharrison
7th September 2014, 22:32
I applied as fiancée and now married, there are two kinds of declaration in section 14 to sign, am I going to sign declarations (spouses and civil partners) or declarations (fiancée)?

Jentobeharrison
7th September 2014, 22:40
There are three sections of section 13 verification check declaration. 1st page is signature of applicant, 2nd page is for the another person if the account is joint, 3rd page is for the third party account, I am unsure where my husband should sign as it's only his bank statements and financial documents stuff I submitted, not in joint names of us. How would I consider him? A third party?

Jentobeharrison
10th September 2014, 20:06
Can I go to my appointment without my husband? He will have a hard time booking a day off from his work