PDA

View Full Version : NAIA in the Daily Mail

Ako Si Jamie
2nd September 2014, 22:12
I'm surprised nobody on here has posted this story. Someone's not doing their job properly :wink:

Security has been tightened at Manila’s international airport after Philippine authorities arrested three men and foiled an alleged plot to set off homemade bombs at the airport and other locations.

Four incendiary devices were found inside the suspects’ van at a car park at Ninoy Aquino International Airport, officials announced on Tuesday.

While holidaymakers are noticing tighter security precautions following the threat, airport operations remain normal and there are no reports of any domestic or international flight delays due to the heightened level of caution.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2740550/Manila-s-international-airport-high-alert-authorities-thwart-anti-China-group-s-plot-set-homemade-bombs-capable-creating-huge-fireball.html#ixzz3CC9DeSq4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

grahamw48
2nd September 2014, 22:16
As long as they've fixed the air-con by November...:smile:

I accept there is an increased risk of dying as soon as I get off the plane there. :cwm25:

Michael Parnham
3rd September 2014, 06:52
As long as they've fixed the air-con by November...:smile:

I accept there is an increased risk of dying as soon as I get off the plane there. :cwm25:

In your case Graham, too much :do_it::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
3rd September 2014, 10:10
Much too old for all that Michael.

I must be getting fitter though, being chased around by her all the time. :Erm: