PDA

View Full Version : Amazing things you see when driving

stevewool
10th September 2014, 07:33
You think you have seen it all and when driving in a higher vehicle than most there is a lot that you can see from what other are doing in their cars too.

The other day I was coming back into Derby and coming down the road towards me was this very nice trike with a trailer too, a big bike this was a couple riding it and the passenger was holding a bloody dog! :omg:

This little Yorkie you could see was all over the place, it must have had some sort of harness making it safe, but the way it was jumping around, to me it would only be a matter of time before it broke free. Surely a box for it would have been better.

Hay ho, each to their own!

Michael Parnham
10th September 2014, 11:58
You think you have seen it all and when driving in a higher vehicle than most, there is a lot that you can see from what others are doing in their cars too.

The other day I was coming back into Derby, and coming down the road towards me was this very nice trike with a trailer too, a big bike this was, a couple riding it and the passenger was holding a bloody dog! :omg:

This little Yorkie you could see was all over the place, it must have had some sort of harness making it safe, but the way it was jumping around, to me it would only be a matter of time before it broke free. Surely a box for it would have been better.

Hay ho each to there own!

I would've thrown it out the window! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
13th September 2014, 08:33
I was driving along a country road yesterday and to my right I saw a woman and a kid who looked around two, on a motorbike riding through fields. Poor kid looked petrified!

Ako Si Jamie
16th September 2014, 21:58
Saw an idiot driving down the wrong side of the ring road in rush hour traffic today, weaving around cars and going around a roundabout the wrong way. OMG, it was like watching a playstation game.:yikes:

les_taxi
16th September 2014, 22:40
Crazy Taxi :biggrin:

KeithD
17th September 2014, 08:31
Saw an idiot driving down the wrong side of the ring road in rush hour traffic today, weaving around cars and going around a roundabout the wrong way. OMG, it was like watching a playstation game.:yikes:

That's normal in Manila :Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
28th June 2015, 11:48
Saw a hatchback with a bed tied to it's roof (no rack), hazards on, going about 10mph. Looked like it was going to fall off.

jake
28th June 2015, 12:40
Yesterday on the way to Manila, i thought i was playing Super Mario and about to overtake Donkey Kong :icon_lol:

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/megansco/11653360_973523202692940_1244714592_n_zpsk6tz57sy.jpg

grahamw48
29th June 2015, 09:46
Pretty tame here in England....compared with abroad. :biggrin: