PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 6 fans camp outside London Apple store

Dedworth
11th September 2014, 13:09
Never give a sucker an even break

:crazy:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/iphone/11084402/iPhone-6-fans-camp-outside-London-Apple-store.html

Michael Parnham
11th September 2014, 14:19
I hope they get arrested for causing obstruction and lose their places. They must be daft :anerikke: - yet they appear to be intelligent people! :crazy:

Terpe
11th September 2014, 14:23
Each to their own.
We're all 'wired' differently. Makes for an interesting world.

I haven't studied all the tech but the iPhone6 looks to be a great smartphone.

Dedworth
11th September 2014, 14:39
Each to their own.
We're all 'wired' differently. Makes for an interesting world.

I haven't studied all the tech but the iPhone6 looks to be a great smartphone.

Motorola Moto G 2014 Dual SIM about a quarter of the price

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/mobile-phone/3532481/new-motorola-moto-g-2014-uk-release-date-price-specs/

Terpe
11th September 2014, 22:13

Good and bad with all smart phones.
Depends what features what you want and what makes you happy.

Ako Si Jamie
11th September 2014, 22:39
Wouldn't it be funny if the phone they bought didn't work? :laughitupsmilie:

London_Manila
12th September 2014, 00:00

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/mobile-phone/3532481/new-motorola-moto-g-2014-uk-release-date-price-specs/

It's basically a cheap copy of an iphone with a slow operating system = Android

Dedworth
12th September 2014, 09:52
It's basically a cheap copy of an iphone with a slow operating system = Android

Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world, you can buy Droid phones and tablets from untold manufacturers in various shapes, sizes and at all prices. With Apple you are stuck with what they want you to buy

les_taxi
12th September 2014, 10:26
Basically Apple own ya! You can't even change the battery. They were the pioneers but now not the market leaders.

Dedworth
12th September 2014, 10:35
http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/android-peeing-on-apple-300x225.jpg

cheekee
12th September 2014, 17:53
Still dont want an apple.

les_taxi
12th September 2014, 18:14
Each brand has its fanboys :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
12th September 2014, 21:01
I'm kicking myself for being lumbered with this lousy Windows O/S Nokia for almost 2 years now, when I could have had a Samsung with Android (as I have on my tablet). :doh Contract finishes next month, thank god.

As for Apple products...I just couldn't justify the expense.

Those people queuing up must have a blinkin screw loose. :NoNo:

Ako Si Jamie
12th September 2014, 23:29
I'm kicking myself for being lumbered with this lousy Windows O/S Nokia for almost 2 years now, when I could have had a Samsung with Android (as I have on my tablet). :doh Contract finishes next month, thank god.

Sucks when that happens. I've only owned one phone I hated and that was an awful Panasonic contraption, around ten years ago.

London_Manila
13th September 2014, 02:20
Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world,you can buy Droid phones and tablets from untold manufacturers in various shapes, sizes and at all prices. With Apple you are stuck with what they want you to buy

Even the most ardent Android fan will admit that Apple's operating system is slicker and faster to use

People buy mobile phones to suit their budget and if it was not for this restriction then everyone would be using an Apple

London_Manila
13th September 2014, 02:23
Basically Apple own ya! You can't even change the battery. They were the pioneers but now not the market leaders.

I have had an Iphone 4s for the last 3 years and the battery is still working perfectly now

les_taxi
13th September 2014, 07:33
I have had an Iphone 4s for the last 3 years and the battery is still working perfectly now
It's not that,it's the fact you can't change it-apple deny you that option.
I carry a spare so when mine goes flat-if it's a pain to charge it i just swap the battery-takes about 10 secs.

les_taxi
13th September 2014, 07:37
Even the most ardent Android fan will admit that Apple's operating system is slicker and faster to use

Not true Sir!

Several aspects show up that the iPhone 5 is a phone of last year, while the Galaxy S4 is absolutely a phone that belongs in 2013. It’s much more powerful, its camera has a full five extra megapixels at its disposal and it doesn’t even cost any more. In truth, the extras mean little in practise because there are far greater differences at work here than pure specs.

Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/samsung-galaxy-s4-vs-iphone-5#h1iLPPaKU0pVmfRb.99

Terpe
13th September 2014, 10:41
Why compare iPhone 5 and Galaxy S4 ?

les_taxi
13th September 2014, 12:03
They were out at the same time. My mate had iPhone and me Samsung and he conceded my phone was the better of the 2.

les_taxi
13th September 2014, 12:05
My upgrade is 12 months away so I will be looking at maybe Samsung s6 or 7 by then.

Arthur Little
13th September 2014, 12:31
They must be daft :anerikke:

:crazy:, :iagree: ... :yeahthat:'s enough to give me the "pip", that lot acting as though £s - as well as "Apples" - grew on trees!!!

jocris2001
21st September 2014, 15:03
I'm due for my renewal with o2. Would want an iphone 6 plus, but gonna wait for Galaxy note 4. See which of them is better. :wink: