PDA

View Full Version : Fiance Visa approved. UK next month!

jaashforyou
15th September 2014, 16:22
I got my visa 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy to be on this site..thank you all for the help. Can't make it without your support..my flight is on Oct 3 and wedding on Nov 7.

To God be the glory!!!

Arthur Little
15th September 2014, 16:30
I got my visa 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy to be on this site..thank you all for the help. Can't make it without your support..my flight is on Oct 3 and wedding on Nov 7.

To God be the glory!!!

:smile: Good for you! Congratulations, a belated :welcomex: to our friendly site, have a safe flight :airline: ... and all the best with your :wedtoss: plans. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
15th September 2014, 16:41
Congratulations and hope you have a great Wedding. Where in the UK will you be living?

joebloggs
15th September 2014, 20:56
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Good news! :biggrin:

Terpe
15th September 2014, 20:58

To God be the glory!!!

So glad to learn your good news

You made it :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Very we'll done and best wishes for your future together :Jump:

Harry T
15th September 2014, 21:22
Dont want to put a damper on your wedding plans, but do you have to be here an amount of time before you can marry? Just checking, bcuz someone I know got their fiancee visa, the Civil Wedding was all pre booked, but when she got to the UK, they have had to rearrange the wedding for a later date. Just trying to give you a heads up, maybe someone knows different to this..

Anyway, Congratulations you have done the difficult bit by getting your visa, the rest will be a formality.

Terpe
15th September 2014, 22:35
Once in the UK (or if you’re already in the UK), you and your partner must give at least 16 days’ notice at a ‘designated’ register office if one of you is from outside the EEA or Switzerland, and is subject to immigration control.

jaashforyou
24th September 2014, 21:01
I'll be living with my husband to be in Coventry, England :):Wave:

jaashforyou
24th September 2014, 21:19
Dont want to put a damper on your wedding plans, but do you have to be here an amount of time before you can marry? Just checking, bcuz someone I know got their fiancee visa, the Civil Wedding was all pre booked, but when she got to the UK, they have had to rearrange the wedding for a later date. Just trying to give you a heads up, maybe someone knows different to this..

Anyway, Congratulations you have done the difficult bit by getting your visa, the rest will be a formality.

My fiance already sorted that out, thank you so much :) x

PAT
24th September 2014, 23:30
Congratulations....:smile:

Arjie
27th September 2014, 19:41
Congrats..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

jaashforyou
29th September 2014, 14:18
Thank you, thank you all :) So does anyone know of a wedding photographer with a reasonable price? And also a makeup artist..I'm not really sure how much they pay them in UK..

And also..I'm trying to prepare everything..what to bring...I hope I won't forget anything or won't have an excess to pay. My luggage is up to 30kg only haha..Any advice please?

How about a good pasalubong? hehehe