PDA

View Full Version : Why Oh Why is he here

bigmarco
18th September 2014, 14:36
Convicted of Murder in Latvia and now wanted for questioning here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29251735

Slip
18th September 2014, 14:46
Hope they catch him.

This hits very close to home for me as I live only 5 miles away. Plus I grew up a stone's throw from the Canal where she was walking and I have walked that route a thousand times before and still have many friends in the area.

Dedworth
18th September 2014, 15:00
The Police were on the news the other night saying they wanted to speak to this piece of filth and he was not a suspect. That's all changed now. You shudder to think how many other dangerous germs have waltzed through our open border :mad:

grahamw48
18th September 2014, 16:25
Exactly Dedworth.

We appear to have no control whatsoever over the criminal scum who are let into our country to prey on innocent, trusting and helpless kids like this poor child.

It's a damned disgrace. :mad:

I used to wonder why kids weren't allowed to roam like we were. Now I understand why. Her poor parents. :NoNo:

Longweekend
18th September 2014, 18:52
Unfortunately, he has served his time and his human rights would be infringed if the the UK was informed of his past, got to be easier to give them the needle....

les_taxi
18th September 2014, 19:07
his human rights would be infringed if the the UK was informed of his past

That's just not right :cwm23:

Dedworth
18th September 2014, 19:21
Unfortunately, he has served his time and his human rights would be infringed if the the UK was informed of his past, got to be easier to give them the needle....

:appl:

I favour the 9mm solution or the rope

joebloggs
18th September 2014, 20:28
Need to secure our borders and ban those who have committed a crime from entering the UK. America does it, so why cant we :NoNo:

Harry T
18th September 2014, 21:06
The problem is anyone from the EU can just walk up to the check outs, show their passport and NO questions are asked. That's freedom of movement within the EU. The person's police records or past criminal activities are not shown.

I do believe if freedom of movement is to be continued, then something must be shown on Criminals' passports, and if they have committed a serious offence, e.g., Murder, Paedophillia, Drug Dealings and things that are likely to be a danger to the Public, then those people have forfeited ALL rights to Freedom of movement and it should be part of their sentence, that never again are they allowed out of their Country, or - better still - have their Passports confiscated.

Dedworth
18th September 2014, 21:26
Need to secure our borders and ban those who have committed a crime from entering the UK. America does it, so why cant we :NoNo:

Cherie Blair & Co perhaps ?

grahamw48
18th September 2014, 22:52
I do believe if freedom of movement is to be continued, then something must be shown on Criminals' passports, and if they have committed a serious offence, e.g., Murder, Paedophillia, Drug Dealings and things that are likely to be a danger to the Public, then those people have forfeited ALL rights to Freedom of movement and it should be part of their sentence, that never again are they allowed out of their Country, or - better still - have their Passports confiscated.

Quite agree Harry. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
19th September 2014, 14:36
The ones who commit the most heinous of crimes should be put down. No point in wasting resources by keeping these pondlife alive in prison when they can be used on other worthwhile causes.

Michael Parnham
19th September 2014, 16:01
The ones who commit the most heinous of crimes should be put down. No point in wasting resources by keeping these pondlife alive in prison when they can be used on other worthwhile causes.

I'll agree with that! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
19th September 2014, 19:10
Ealing MP shocked Latvian killer Alice Gross suspect was allowed into the country

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/ealing-mp-shocked-latvian-killer-7802278

But not shocked enough to do something about it :NoNo: