PDA

View Full Version : New to the site and new here in Scotland

missyrable
20th September 2014, 11:10
Hello to all..I'm here to make friends. I'm new here in Scotland and feel so lonely. I don't have friends yet. I'm looking for filipinos here. Here's my (number removed). you can msg me in viber or what's app.

SimonH
20th September 2014, 11:24
Welcome to the forum, I 'm sure you'll find some friends soon :smile:

Probably not a good idea to put your phone number on a public forum though, might be a good idea to edit your post and remove it :Erm:

Better safe than sorry :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
20th September 2014, 11:29
Hi and welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

I've removed your number.
This a public forum I'd suggest you don't post personal details

You'll find plenty of friends here.......hope you'll find some local friends soon

tiger31
20th September 2014, 12:25
If you,re miserable now wait until winter descends on ya lol.

Welcome to the forum. Which part of Scotland are you from?

Ako Si Jamie
20th September 2014, 12:45
Churches and hospitals would be the first places I'd look. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:welcomex: to the forum btw!

Michael Parnham
20th September 2014, 15:26
A very warm welcome to the Forum, you will find some friends soon, be patient! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
20th September 2014, 19:02
Hi! Don't be missyrable :heartshape1: Whereabouts in Scotland are you?

tiger31
21st September 2014, 07:50
Rani, are you not miserable stuck in ye Welsh hills up yonder? :xxparty-smiley-004:

Arthur Little
21st September 2014, 18:31
Hello to all..I'm here to make friends. I'm new here in Scotland and feel so lonely. I don't have friends yet. I'm looking for filipinos here.

:nono-1-1: ... you shouldn't have any reason to be missyrable living up here in Bonnie Scotland. And even less need to feel lonely now you've joined our friendly online filipino/uk community. Trust me, a warm :welcomex: awaits you! :smile:

davedave
22nd September 2014, 15:48
So sorry to hear you are miserable. But the Scottish are very friendly and I'm sure you will make friends soon x

Dave

highlander01
22nd September 2014, 22:47
Hi welcome to bonnie Scotland. :smile:

It can be really unsettling being in a new country but you'll soon settle in. There are lots of Filipinos here

Where in Scotland do you live? You might start by popping in to one of the shops that sell Filipino food or just googling online.

bigmarco
23rd September 2014, 01:08
Welcome to the forum :welcomex:
Good luck in your search for friends.

malolos
25th September 2014, 10:24
Hello to all..I'm here to make friends. I'm new here in Scotland and feel so lonely. I don't have friends yet. I'm looking for filipinos here. Here's my (number removed). you can msg me in viber or what's app.

Hello, I am also a new member and find this sight very friendly, do a few posts and you will soon be enjoying yourself.
Ron.

songz777
27th September 2014, 10:40
Hi & welcome. I hope you find some friends soon. It must be hard being in a new place & country and not knowing anyone.