PDA

View Full Version : If....

KeithD
6th November 2007, 16:18
....you slam your front door in the face of a Jehovah Witness, they get a nose bleed that doesn't stop.......no transfusion allowed :Cuckoo: ......do you get done for stupidity, assault, manslaughter or murder? :Erm:

LadyJ
6th November 2007, 17:18
I'm actually quite annoyed to those people (Jehovah witness).

I only opened door to them once then after that they kept coming back and knock on my door, :Brick: they always give me something to read and when they come back next time they will ask what I learned to the small book they gave and mostly I've got nothing to say because I don't read them,:doh and I put it straight in the bin once they handed over to me. I don't open the door sometimes though.:icon_lol:

walesrob
6th November 2007, 17:46
....you slam your front door in the face of a Jehovah Witness, they get a nose bleed that doesn't stop.......no transfusion allowed :Cuckoo: ......do you get done for stupidity, assault, manslaughter or murder? :Erm:

None, they were trespassing, they shouldn't have been there in the first place :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
6th November 2007, 18:02
None, they were trespassing, they shouldn't have been there in the first place :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Look up your public liability insurance :NoNo:..... or lack of.....:omg:

joebloggs
6th November 2007, 19:37
my mom was a jehovah witness for 30+ years :cwm24:, she use to drag me, my brother and my sister to thier meetings, but soon as i got tooo big to drag, i stopped going :rolleyes:...
funny thing was thou, about 1 yr after her breakdown, a carer asked my sister what religion my mom was, my sister knows jehovah witnesses don't take blood transfusions, but before we could say anything my mom said "Methodist" :yikes: :omg: :yikes:, and my sister said yes methodist !!! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, 30+ years of brain washing wiped away.. :rolleyes:

oh and before i get moaned at, i went to a chuch of england school, dad was a roman catholic and as i've said me mom was a jehovah witness, so i'm gonna get :behead:, but to me they are all the same :xxparty-smiley-004: :Help1:, and with a bit of luck, little joe will be free to :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
7th November 2007, 00:32
like lady J, have said Jehovah's witness style of teaching the gospel seems to be annoying. they go house to house preaching the word of God and giving leaflets..and not only that, they always come in groups..when u think that at last u get over with the first one, there's always the next, the next and the next..oh bugger..its their actions that made the people think the other way with their religous group..:Brick::Brick::bigcry:

anyway back to Boss Keith's post I remember one time, when they come to our place..as expected they always comes in group..so one to two person per house I guess,so when they knocked on our gate and saying they wanted to share the gospel I told them sorry where not catholic, so I go back inside the house..then they are really really make their way to talk to u, I dont know if I forgot to close the gate or what but they knocked already in our door..:NoNo::doh

the funny thng is they didnt knew that we have dogs so when I open the door I saw them running for their life...he he he he
and after that they dont bother our house anymore..:icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
7th November 2007, 00:54
hahahaha

that's funny!

JW's = Sales Reps for christ :)