PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Is Not A Happy man

malolos
27th September 2014, 22:44
One lost to UKIP and the other resigned before the sh@te hits the fan tomorrow.

grahamw48
27th September 2014, 22:47
Well how long do these 'mainstream' politicians think they can carry on ignoring the wishes of the MAJORITY population of this country ? :NoNo:

malolos
27th September 2014, 22:50
Graham, it will be interesting to see what happens now.

Arthur Little
28th September 2014, 01:50
Cameron most certainly won't be a happy man. :nono-1-1: ... indeed ...:anerikke: ... right now, I imagine he's :furious3: this latest defector to UKIP has made such a 'Reckless' decision!

joebloggs
28th September 2014, 07:12
It should be an interesting week ahead :wink:

a confident Michael Heseltine warns his party of the need for change to win seats in the urban north

"Of course, I find this deeply depressing," he says. "We used to run all these cities." Now the Tories have not a single councillor in Manchester. Nor in Newcastle, Liverpool or Sheffield. These cities are rinsed of blues, Tory-free zones.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/28/michael-heseltine-six-years-of-austerity-conservative-conference

Tonight's YouGov for the Sunday Times Con 31, Lab 36, LD 6, UKIP 15

stevewool
28th September 2014, 07:20
You know I don't vote so really I should not have an opinion, but Labour does nothing for me at all. If I did vote, I would not vote for them.

Just my thoughts

joebloggs
28th September 2014, 07:29
You know i don't vote so really I should not have an opinion, but Labour does nothing for me at all. If I did vote, I would not vote for them.

Just my thoughts

Tories do nothing for me or people in the Northern cities. That's why they are Tory-free zones. :wink: See my previous post

Ako Si Jamie
28th September 2014, 09:10
You know I don't vote so really Ishould not have an opinion

Me neither. It's a bit like picking the apple with the least amount of worms or the best cowboy builder.

Ako Si Jamie
28th September 2014, 09:14
Well how long do these 'mainstream' politicians think they can carry on ignoring the wishes of the MAJORITY population of this country ? :NoNo:It baffles me too, Graham. :Cuckoo: