PDA

View Full Version : Another foot into the grave

andy222
30th September 2014, 12:16
Osborne digs the hole even deeper. :biggrin:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/george-osborne-rob-10million-ordinary-4348312

Terpe
30th September 2014, 12:56
..."The fairest way to reduce welfare bills is to make sure benefits are not rising faster than wages.”...

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

...the jobless will be issued with payments cards rather than cash to stop them buying booze and cigs....

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
30th September 2014, 13:05
... the jobless will be issued with payments cards rather than cash to stop them buying booze and cigs..

... "The fairest way to reduce welfare bills is to make sure benefits are not rising faster than wages.”...

Sounds common sense to me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Do you support parasites and spongers Andy ??

Longweekend
30th September 2014, 13:07
I would rather see my taxes go towards food rather than fags and booze....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
30th September 2014, 13:26
Makes sense to me too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
30th September 2014, 13:40
I don't think you read the story. Yes, some parts I agree with. The point I am making is, hard up working families will be worse off. And there are millions of them.

andy222
30th September 2014, 13:49
I suppose having White Dee at the conference helped. :biggrin::cwm25:

Dedworth
30th September 2014, 14:06
I suppose having White Dee at the conference helped. :biggrin::cwm25:

I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:Laughable having that idle lump of lard there

I don't think you read the story. Yes some parts I agree with. The point I am making is, hard up working families will be worse off. And there are millions of them.

Another scoop for the Labour Party house journal aka Daily Mirror who are now proving to be more up to their necks in phone hacking than the Murdoch press Labour purports to despise :biggrin:

andy222
30th September 2014, 14:26
They will win the next election though. :biggrin:

KeithD
30th September 2014, 14:35
The vast majority of people who receive some sort of welfare are not spongers. Usually they are people who have a part time job, or a low paid one. Even in what would be considered scrounger areas of Liverpool, plenty of the people had jobs.

As long as the Tories keep the tax rate for the rich down, and give less to the poor, I'm sure they'll win a majority in the next election :doh

malolos
30th September 2014, 14:39
How about reducing the non-working immigrants' benefits.

andy222
30th September 2014, 14:42
They have no chance of winning. The way it is going they won't have any MPs left. :icon_lol:. They will all defect to UKIP.

andy222
30th September 2014, 15:42
Mrs May said she would seize the passports of suspected jihadists trying to travel from the UK to warzones.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/theresa-says-isis-must-destroyed-4350548#ixzz3EoHf8fyn

Bloody idiot why doesn't she let them go and have the passports taken off them at the other end wherever they are travelling to? :yikes:

grahamw48
30th September 2014, 16:19
LABOUR !

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10403545_1538484116368112_1277222840965440220_n.jpg?oh=970072d28909de14b54f8ae3ecf8b03a&oe=5483BB2B&__gda__=1422251794_8ebe3a2313cb314abde53026f6771cfb

Good riddance to those going off to Syria etc. Cancel their passports and their citizenship. :mad:

fred
30th September 2014, 17:08
LABOUR !

Good riddance to those going off to Syria etc. Cancel their passports and their citizenship. :mad:

Agreed.. Not sure why many seem so upset about Brit extremists going over there?
They should be encouraged to go..
Bring on the Daisy cutters.. Job done.

grahamw48
30th September 2014, 17:13
I would rather see my taxes go towards food rather than fags and booze....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

...and feeding the Pit Bull Terrier(s), whose pups they're selling for 500 quid apiece. :mad:

les_taxi
30th September 2014, 17:33
...and feeding the Pit Bull Terrier(s), whose pups they're selling for 500 quid apiece. :mad:

Plenty of 'em about, had one cheeky little ....... sticking his head through my open driver's window whilst I was a few feet away - eyeing my phone :cwm23:

Told him to .... off and he did not give a .... - whilst drinking his strong lager mid afternoon which I'm technically paying for.

They should be arrested, have lager and benefits removed till they at least attempt to look for a Job :censored:

Another legacy of the Blair/Brown nightmare days :mad:

joebloggs
30th September 2014, 21:54
Another legacy of the Blair/Brown nightmare days :mad:

What about Cameron's legacy?

PCC Lloyd slammed the government budget cuts, which he believes will prevent GMP from being able to operate beyond 2017.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/cuts-frontline-greater-manchester-police-7853227

Dedworth
1st October 2014, 01:25
PCC Lloyd is no doubt a career Labour politician just like that repulsive wretch in South Yorks. GMP (like most Police Forces) have been spending public money with abandon for years and need bringing to book. Unfortunately apologist trough feeders like Lloyd want to keep their greedy snouts in it

bigmarco
1st October 2014, 01:31
The problem with this lot is, they want to keep both wages and benefits low - which is never going to work. When you're paying out £6 billion in benefits to people who are actually working, there has to be something wrong. Increase the minimum wage substantially and this would automatically lead to a drop in benefit payments.

Whilst they're at it, they can have a go at the 'Buy To Let' landlords who IMO, play a large part in forcing house prices up. Bring the rents they can charge in line with social housing rents.

London_Manila
1st October 2014, 01:39
LABOUR !

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10403545_1538484116368112_1277222840965440220_n.jpg?oh=970072d28909de14b54f8ae3ecf8b03a&oe=5483BB2B&__gda__=1422251794_8ebe3a2313cb314abde53026f6771cfb

Theresa May wants to stop them leaving by canceling their passports :doh

Why try and keep all these brainwashed fools in the UK so they can commit vile acts against us

Encourage them go and provide them with free airline tickets to Turkey and then ban them from ever returning to the UK

fred
1st October 2014, 01:54

Why try and keep all these brainwashed fools in the UK so they can commit vile acts against us

Encourage them go and provide them with free airline tickets to Turkey and then ban them from ever returning to the UK

Exactly.
Perhaps she`s worried about them going over there and getting hurt..
What a missed opportunity!:NoNo:

grahamw48
1st October 2014, 09:23

Totally agree mate.

Unless our leaders get a grip, this is what we can expect: (from facebook this week)

A REAL MAYOR WHO REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK IN THE SCHOOL CANTEENS AND EXPLAINS WHY.

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of Ath in Belgium. Marc Duvivier, the mayor of Ath, has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why.

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Belgium, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Belgium.

They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Belgians who so generously welcomed them.

They must understand that the Athois are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is that Muslims do not accept non-Muslim foreigners on their soil).

That no more than other nations, the Belgians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

And if Belgium is a land of welcome, it's not Marc Duvivier that welcomes foreigners, but the Belgian people as a whole.

Finally, they must understand that in Belgium, with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain, the municipality of Ath was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

For Muslims that disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Belgium, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah.

If you left your country for Belgium and not for other Muslim countries it is because you have considered that life is better in Belgium than elsewhere.

Ask yourself the question, just once: why is it better here in Belgium than where you come from? A canteen with pork is part of the answer.”

les_taxi
1st October 2014, 09:32
Totally agree mate.

Unless our leaders get a grip, this is what we can expect: (from facebook this week)

A REAL MAYOR WHO REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK IN THE SCHOOL CANTEENS AND EXPLAINS WHY.

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of Ath in Belgium. Marc Duvivier, the mayor of Ath, has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why.

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Belgium, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Belgians who so generously welcomed them.

They must understand that the Athois are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is that Muslims do not accept non-Muslim foreigners on their soil).

That no more than other nations, the Belgians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

And if Belgium is a land of welcome, it's not Marc Duvivier that welcomes foreigners, but the Belgian people as a whole.

Finally, they must understand that in Belgium, with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain, the municipality of Ath was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

For Muslims that disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Belgium, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah.

If you left your country for Belgium and not for other Muslim countries it is because you have considered that life is better in Belgium than elsewhere.

Ask yourself the question, just once: why is it better here in Belgium than where you come from? A canteen with pork is part of the answer.”
Love it.

fred
1st October 2014, 14:23
Totally agree mate.

Are there any authorities left in Britain that are brave enough to write similar letters?

Terpe
1st October 2014, 14:46
It's what most reasonable folks think, but I doubt anyone holding an elected position has the cojones.

Dedworth
1st October 2014, 15:01
It's what most reasonable folks think, but I doubt anyone holding an elected position has the cojones.

Not being a linguist I had to look up cojones :biggrin:

SimonH
1st October 2014, 15:05

Pork balls :Erm:

malolos
1st October 2014, 15:23

Get the RAF to drop them off minus a parachute

fred
1st October 2014, 16:11

What did it mean?

les_taxi
1st October 2014, 17:18
Cojones is a Spanish word, and a loan word in English, that can mean:

Testicles
Courage "tener cojones", equivalent to the English phrase "have the balls to"
Cojones a Spanish profanity

andy222
1st October 2014, 17:33
Anyway that's off the topic. Nice to see a former Tory donator giving £1 million to UKIP. What does that tell you? I can see the Tories coming third in the elections. :biggrin:

les_taxi
1st October 2014, 17:43
Let's hope you're wrong Andy, as we will all be regretting that :yikes:

Was it not £100,000? :Erm:

andy222
1st October 2014, 17:48
He has changed his mind and given UKIP £1million. It was £100,000 initially. And I wont be wrong. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done to Mr Banks. I thought I would mention it seeing as Dedworth didn't. :icon_lol:

KeithD
1st October 2014, 18:09
He was giving £100,000, but when the Tories called him a nobody he increased it to a £Mill :icon_lol:

Our Tornados are travelling all the way to Iraq to bomb IS, which includes people from Birmingham. Why not save the fuel and just bomb Birmingham? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
1st October 2014, 18:11
Hey, wait till my wife gets her ILR. Then bomb it. :icon_lol:

andy222
1st October 2014, 18:35
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/ukip-upstages-david-cameron-defector-4359271,

This isn't doing the Tories any favours, is it? Watch the video.

Ako Si Jamie
1st October 2014, 19:55
:appl: to the Belgian Mayor. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
1st October 2014, 20:02
http://snopes.com/politics/religion/belgiumpork.asp

I agree. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

London_Manila
2nd October 2014, 03:05
Anyway that's off the topic. Nice to see a former Tory donator giving £1 million to UKIP. What does that tell you? I can see the Tories coming third in the elections. :biggrin:

I doubt if I will get much sympathy here with this one :wink:

The 40% tax rate kicks in well too low at £42k so any movement on that is a welcome change :Jump:

KeithD
2nd October 2014, 09:42
The 40% tax rate kicks in well too low at £42k so any movement on that is a welcome change :Jump:

It's fine, as it only really hits southerners :icon_lol:

grahamw48
2nd October 2014, 11:14
I used to earn well above that before I retired....even 15 years ago. :smile:

Arthur Little
2nd October 2014, 13:08
I used to earn well above that before I retired....even 15 years ago. :smile:

:cwm25: ... highest figure I ever earned was £10,386 per annum, 21 years' ago. Mind you ... :anerikke: ... that was considered "not too bad" a salary for a Senior Clerical Assistant in 1993! :NoNo:

SimonH
2nd October 2014, 14:37

:xxgrinning--00xx3: The sooner the better, I pay far too much tax as it is :wink:

joebloggs
2nd October 2014, 18:07
:xxgrinning--00xx3: The sooner the better, I pay far too much tax as it is :wink:

Well quit your job, and apply for one that pays minimum wage and you'll pay hardly any tax :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
4th October 2014, 08:36
It's fine, as it only really hits southerners :icon_lol:
Ah the great north south divide.:icon_lol:

andy222
4th October 2014, 08:38

What Cameron didnt say is how he is going to fund it.

SimonH
4th October 2014, 10:32
Well quit your job, and apply for one that pays minimum wage and you'll pay hardly any tax :xxgrinning--00xx3:

There's much easier ways of reducing your tax bill Joe, that's why I pay an accountant £150/hr :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
4th October 2014, 11:55
There's much easier ways of reducing your tax bill Joe, that's why I pay an accountant £150/hr :xxgrinning--00xx3:

...and that's tax deductible. :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
4th October 2014, 12:36
Well quit your job, and apply for one that pays minimum wage and you'll pay hardly any tax :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
4th October 2014, 13:33
If you cant live on 42k there is something wrong. If you have got it you should pay it. :biggrin:

SimonH
4th October 2014, 13:35
If you cant live on 42k there is something wrong. If you have got it you should pay it. :biggrin:

Well I suppose I could, haven't tried for years though :icon_lol:

andy222
4th October 2014, 13:47
Wait till Labour get hold of you. :icon_lol::icon_lol: