PDA

View Full Version : How did I manage that!

Slip
2nd October 2014, 12:30
Harlene messaged me, got all the paperwork I sent, but on the visa submission forms you print when you apply online, I put her maiden name on the declaration forms she has to sign, every other place I got it right and put her married name!

I didn't even spot it either!

So now waiting to hear back if they will allow her to change by hand.

Terpe
2nd October 2014, 15:40
Harlene messaged me, got all the paperwork I sent, but on the visa submission forms you print when you apply online, I put her maiden name on the declaration forms she has to sign, every other place I got it right and put her married name!

I didn't even spot it either!

So now waiting to hear back if they will allow her to change by hand.

Don't want to raise any false hopes, but I seem to remember other folks here making simple mistakes and being able to correct by hand at VFS

Had a quick look to see if I could find the posts but no luck.
Still think it'll be OK

Others may drop by to confirm :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slip
2nd October 2014, 19:16
Don't want to raise any false hopes, but I seem to remember other folks here making simple mistakes and being able to correct by hand at VFS

Had a quick look to see if I could find the posts but no luck.
Still think it'll be OK

Others may drop by to confirm :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I could kick myself... I really spent ages going through everything before I clicked submit!

I don't think it should be a problem like you say, as it is only the declaration forms and I am pretty sure it wouldn't be too much hassle for them to print a couple of declaration forms with her married name on, it's not like I made a mistake on the actual proper application.

However, I did email this morning before work and got a swift reply pointing me towards a website where I filled out the form there and sent it. Now just got to wait 24 hours and hope they reply.

Arthur Little
2nd October 2014, 19:37
However, I did email this morning before work and got a swift reply pointing me towards a website where I filled out the form there and sent it. Now just got to wait 24 hours and hope they reply.

Good man ... hopefully you'll receive an equally~quick confirmation of the action you've taken. :xxgrinning--00xx3: