PDA

View Full Version : David Cameron secures tougher immigration restrictions on new EU numbers

joebloggs
9th October 2014, 07:22
Too little, too late :Erm:

David Cameron secured a major victory in Brussels after the European Commission indicated that it will impose tough new immigration restrictions on countries that join the EU.

Read more here ......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11150390/David-Cameron-secures-tougher-immigration-restrictions-on-new-EU-numbers.html

Longweekend
9th October 2014, 07:50
At least he has closed the stable door, unlike Labour who just welcomed everyone and anyone...

joebloggs
9th October 2014, 07:53
At least he has closed the stable door, unlike Labour who just welcomed everyone and anyone...

Can you tell me one European country in the EU that prevented citizens of another EU country entering their country?

les_taxi
9th October 2014, 08:01
:xxgrinning--00xx3:+1

Longweekend
9th October 2014, 09:30
Can you tell me one European country in the EU that prevented citizens of another EU country entering their country?

Personally I don't care about other European countries and what they do, my concern is this country. Also, if all the other countries do not restrict access why do all the immigrants want to come here? Wouldn't have anything to do with our handouts would it?

andy222
9th October 2014, 10:56
Of course it has got something to do with handouts. Cameron's hands are still tied by European laws. And refugees are still getting into the country.