PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for filipino around in my area or perhaps town

phcare
9th October 2014, 20:08
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: everyone.....

Been here for almost 6 months (Middlesbrough, England) but then I didn't - still didn't - meet filipina. :doh Sometimes I felt sadness and could tell am I alone? Ohhhh please pinay in area come out and meet - I would like and to meet you too.

Waiting for youuuuuuu and youuuuu my co-countrymen ♥♡♥♡★★★

Michael Parnham
9th October 2014, 20:12
Been here for almost 6 months (Middlesbrough, England) but then I didn't - still didn't - meet filipina. :doh Sometimes I felt sadness and could tell am I alone? Ohhhh please pinay in area come out and meet I would like and to meet you too.

Are you Visayan?

stevewool
9th October 2014, 20:48
Lots of friends on here, :Wave:

phcare
9th October 2014, 20:52
Oh yes, originally from Cebu, but I can speak Tagalog. :)

grahamw48
9th October 2014, 22:26
Good luck. Don't let it get you down.

There WILL be other Filipinos not far from you I'm sure. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marksroomspain
9th October 2014, 23:14
Been here for almost 6 months (Middlesbrough, England) but then I didn't - still didn't - meet filipina. :doh Sometimes I felt sadness and could tell am I alone? Ohhhh please pinay in area come out and meet I would like and to meet you too.

Hi there, I'm from the area myself. Take yourself down to James Cook University Hospital (the 3rd biggest in Europe...:smile:) and you will find many Pinay nurses, health care workers in abundance there...Good Luck...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
10th October 2014, 08:55
Oh yes, originally from Cebu but I can speak Tagalog.:)

I asked because my wife is from Siquijor. If you need to call her, let us know! :xxgrinning--00xx3: