PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody here live in Ipswich near town centre?

Chel_hargrave
16th October 2014, 16:59
Does anybody here live in Ipswich near town centre? I just arrived here with my 16 months' old son about a month ago.. And I'm also a newbie here.. I'm looking forward to having new friends on this site and also in the place where I live.. Hoping to have a kababayan to chat with.. Thanks..

Michael Parnham
16th October 2014, 17:50
Hello Rochel, welcome to the Forum, my Maritess has made a couple of friends who are members of this Forum. They do live quite a distance away, but manage to speak on the Phone and sometimes communicate on FB! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
16th October 2014, 22:17
Does anybody here live in Ipswich near town centre? I just arrived here with my 16 months' old son about a month ago.. And I'm also a newbie here.. I'm looking forward to having new friends on this site and also in the place where I live.. Hoping to have a kababayan to chat with.. Thanks..

Hi Chel and welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

Hope you're settling down well here. Good luck in finding some local friends. I'm sure you find some soon.

Chel_hargrave
16th October 2014, 23:31
Thanks Michael...

Chel_hargrave
16th October 2014, 23:32
Thanks..:smile:

Chel_hargrave
17th October 2014, 00:21
Hello there..I'm Rochel, married to a British citizen. I live in Ipswich now.. Been here for a month, with my 16 months' old son. I have no one to talk to since my husband is always working.

To all Pinay's and Pinoy's here in England, add me on facebook so we can have a chat..

Here's my fb EMAIL REMOVED :smile::smile:

Terpe
17th October 2014, 00:38
Chel, I've merged your two introduction posts :xxgrinning--00xx3:

YachtOne
17th October 2014, 17:26
I live in Ipswich. But am not Filipino. There must be cultural/church groups nearby.

Terpe
17th October 2014, 21:20
Hospitals, care homes and churches :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
18th October 2014, 01:52
Hospitals, care homes and churches :icon_lol:

Oh well ... :anerikke: ... at least it makes a change from my locality, where it's churches > hospitals > care homes (in < that order) to cater for an ageing :oldlady::olddude::oldlady::olddude::oldlady::oldlady::oldlady::wheelchair::wheelchair: congregation!