PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone - just found this forum

edd
26th October 2014, 21:01
Hi all

I just want to give you a brief background of myself Eddie, and girlfriend Pamela.

We met on social network Skype etc., 6 years ago! Pam is from Bicol Philippines, I'm from Liverpool UK. I work for part of the Jaguar Motor Industry, Pamela is a nurse working in Jeddah.

We will be getting married next August 2015 in Bicol when we can both take our vacations together. We will be applying for a Spouse Visa for the UK after our marriage. We would be grateful for any information or advice we can gain from here on the forum about the needs for applying for a Spouse's Visa, examples of Sponsor Letter etc. If anyone would like to ask us any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for any advice you can give us.

Eddie & Pam

Terpe
26th October 2014, 21:47
Hi Eddie and Pam, welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

highlander01
26th October 2014, 22:27
Congratulations guys ...

grahamw48
26th October 2014, 23:39
Hi Edd, and welcome.

Lots of stuff/links about spouse visa.

Search away. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
26th October 2014, 23:42
We were looking for someone from Bicol to translate a sentence too.

Welcome to the forum anyway. :Wave:

Michael Parnham
27th October 2014, 05:42
Welcome to the Forum Eddie & Pam. Good luck with your quest. I'm sure you will find everything you require here! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
27th October 2014, 17:50
Good luck with your mission Edd - my Mrs is also a Nurse from Legaspi

edd
27th October 2014, 17:57
Thanks for the welcoming replies guys much appreciated !!

Chel_hargrave
28th October 2014, 14:51
Hi Ako Si Jamie.. I am from Bicol.. :) and welcome to the forum Eddie.. My husband got an Immigration Visa Agent to help him with all the paperwork.. So I suggest that maybe you can also get one to help you with all the paperwork and he can also answer all your question regarding spouse visas and send you all the supporting documents like our agent did for us..

Ako Si Jamie
28th October 2014, 21:37
Hi Ako Si Jamie.. I am from Bicol.. :) and welcome to the forum Eddie.. My husband got an Immigration Visa Agent to help him with all the paperwork.. So I suggest that maybe you can also get one to help you with all the paperwork and he can also answer all your question regarding spouse visas and send you all the supporting documents like our agent did for us..Chel, can you translate this please. Thanks.

"Unong maray una mo pag sa ibng bansa na maray na ku man mas magayon pa siton lugar nato"

edd
5th November 2014, 13:13
Hi chel
thank you for the advice! I was thinking about having a agent to help too. Myself and Pamela have a wedding planner organizing for our wedding as we are both working away from home. We will have our wedding in Bicol in the local church where Pamela received her baptism. Thanks again best wishes to you and your family !!

edd
5th November 2014, 13:54
Hi Jamie
I asked pam about your translation. pam said from what she can make out it is saying ( not sure but i think it was saying that its still nicer to live in the phil than in other countries ! ) they are pams words to me ! hope it has helped you out .

eddie