PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering ?

Mac M
27th October 2014, 08:12
I have just started the process of applying for a fiancée visa for me and Reichelle, she is in Makati today asking about the English test, I was just thinking in the past I have applied for 3 fiancée visas for my now ex wife it was about 8 years ago, is this a good thing or a bad thing ? can I use it to my benefit or is it best not to mention it in any letter I hand in ? Thanks :-)

Mac M
27th October 2014, 08:20
I forgot to say the were all successful :-)

stevewool
27th October 2014, 08:34
Hi Mac, can i ask why did you apply for 3, and how long have you been divorced too,
When you start to fill the forms in just make sure you do not leave any questions unanswered is all i can say

Mac M
27th October 2014, 08:50
My divorce came through last week, we met in 2004 and used the visa for my then gf to come and see if she could settle here, after the third time we decided to get married in PI but the relationship broke down soon after in 2009, it took 5 long years to sort the divorce out.

grahamw48
27th October 2014, 10:17
I don't think they give you a discount. :biggrin:

Terpe
27th October 2014, 10:31
The Fiancée visa needs a little extra care in the provision of evidence to support a genuine and subsisting relationship and also the intention to marry and live together.

I'd suggest less said less mistakes.