PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts?

Mac M
28th October 2014, 08:51
Hi and good morning. My gf Reichelle has just booked in to CIE British school in Makati at a cost of 2,520 pesos. It says Cambridge English Qualification Exam. Anyone know or been here? And is 2,520 about right? And it takes about two months to receive the certificate?

honey
28th October 2014, 15:00
Hi and good morning. My gf Reichelle has just booked in to CIE British school in Makati at a cost of 2,520 pesos. It says Cambridge English Qualification Exam. Anyone know or been here? And is 2,520 about right? And it takes about two months to receive the certificate?

Yes it is only 2,520 Php and takes almost 2 months to get the certificate. I registered to CIE before I took IELTS in September.

Mac M
28th October 2014, 18:39
Thank you Honey, good to hear. Will you take your IELTS with them? And good luck with the test. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

honey
29th October 2014, 11:47
Thank you Honey, good to hear. Will you take your IELTS with them? And good luck with the test. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I didn't attend the exam on CIE Cambridge as it takes 2months to receive the certificate. I took IELTS instead on September 6 and got the certificate after 13 days:xxgrinning--00xx3: Goodluck on your gf's test. :)