PDA

View Full Version : Just to say Hi!

MalFogg
28th October 2014, 22:13
Hi, I am Mal, I was looking for information about the potential difficulties of someone coming to live in UK, from Manila. What I have found is a great website, full of help and also fun!
I will not say more about my own quest, yet. But your website has been very helpful.
Thanks to you all
Mal Fogg

Terpe
28th October 2014, 22:21
Hello Mal welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

Good luck with the immigration journey. There are plenty of potential twists and turns :wink:

Enjoy our online community

Michael Parnham
29th October 2014, 06:48
Welcome to the Forum Mal, good luck with your future plan whatever it may be!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Anakin
29th October 2014, 12:48
Hi Mal - welcome to the board. :smile:

MalFogg
30th October 2014, 08:48
Thank you all for the warm welcome, could someone help me with the Bio things, Anakin for example has
Name
Respected Member
three green blocks
I have seen some with the word 'Banned' instead of the 'Respected Member' does that actually mean that this person is now banned, or is there something I am missing?

SimonH
30th October 2014, 09:27
Morning Mal, firstly welcome to the forum :smile:

Nope, you're not missing a thing, banned is banned :biggrin:

The green blocks are 'reps' where if some one has given good advice or maybe you strongly agree with something they've said then you can add to that persons reputation by clicking on the star symbol at the bottom of the post. In the same respect if you're that way inclined and strongly disagree with someone you can give negative rep.

Hope this helps, and I haven't confused matters even more :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
30th October 2014, 09:52
Yup, those banned have gone to the forum in the sky. They usually consist of trolls, abusive newbies and those advertising their websites without permission.

Welcome to the forum anyway, Mal. Thanks for the compliments.

Anne2014
30th October 2014, 10:41
Welcome MalFogg. I am watching this thread as well for I am also new here in the UK. Came from Cebu though.:Wave:

MalFogg
30th October 2014, 22:51
Again, many thanks for a warm welcome. As for the banned folk, I am surprised that their posts are still on display, that was what gave me pause for thought.
Thanks all
Mal