PDA

View Full Version : Airport parking

stevewool
2nd November 2014, 14:21
Thought I had better start looking at airport parking for our flights this coming December.

Flying from Manchester 30-12 and back 29-01, the best price so far is £64.50, or under cover for £74.50. Both are with APH and we have used these a few times before. Great service, so I may pay the extra just in case it's a bad month's weather while I am gone.

grahamw48
2nd November 2014, 20:08
Glad to hear you've had good experiences Steve, as I've heard so many nightmare stories (and TV reports) about some of these places.

Never tried it ...always preferred to have my motor locked up cosy in the garage at home. :smile:

les_taxi
2nd November 2014, 20:12
Get Taxis - or I will form a Union!

Where are Andy and Joe when I need them? :icon_lol:

grahamw48
2nd November 2014, 20:18
Hey Les, I'm tempted to get a taxi to the station tomorrow, instead of using my bus pass, as I have 3 bags this time. :doh

It took long enough to scrape together my 200 quid spending money. :cwm3:

stevewool
2nd November 2014, 20:38
Get Taxis - or I will form a Union!
Where are Andy and Joe when I need them? :icon_lol:

Les, come and collect me and bring me back home for the same amount and I willl throw in a tip for ya too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
2nd November 2014, 20:38
Glad to hear you've had good experiences Steve, as I've heard so many nightmare stories (and TV reports) about some of these places.

Never tried it ...always preferred to have my motor locked up cosy in the garage at home. :smile:
So far so good Graham.

Michael Parnham
3rd November 2014, 07:03
My taxi will cost me £120, Peace of mind!:xxgrinning--00xx3: