PDA

View Full Version : Spouse Visa. Receipts and ATM slips from visits to the Philippines

cheekee
5th November 2014, 18:37
Hi.

Just wanted to ask.

Is it a good thing to keep receipts and ATM withdrawal slips from when I visit the Philippines to submit with my other documents when I apply for spouse visa?

I'm thinking not but guessing it might be worth checking.

Michael Parnham
5th November 2014, 19:45
Not sure :Erm:

Terpe
5th November 2014, 22:11
Hi.

Just wanted to ask.

Is it a good thing to keep receipts and ATM withdrawal slips from when I visit the Philippines to submit with my other documents when I apply for spouse visa ?

Phil, it's always a personal choice exactly what you choose to submit as documentary evidence on specific issues. Mostly in support of showing genuine relationship etc. or to support some complexity or uniqueness about the application.

The mandatory documents are, of course, a given.

Phil, what's you thinking behind supplying documents that are not mandatory ?

Although as I say it's a personal choice, always be cautious about supplying anything that may result in unnecessary scrutiny.

Just my thoughts

cheekee
6th November 2014, 00:23
Phil, it's always a personal choice exactly what you choose to submit as documentary evidence on specific issues. Mostly in support of showing genuine relationship etc. or to support some complexity or uniqueness about the application.

The mandatory documents are, of course, a given.

Phil, what's you thinking behind supplying documents that are not mandatory ?

Although as I say it's a personal choice, always be cautious about supplying anything that may result in unnecessary scrutiny.

Just my thoughts

Yes good thinking as always Terpe.

Have a safe trip. Not long for both of us now.

Terpe
6th November 2014, 00:37
Yes good thinking as always Terpe.

Have a safe trip. Not long for both of us now.

Bon voyage Phil :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Have a wonderful time and sincere best wishes and advance congratulations to you both for your upcoming nuptials

:wedtoss:

sars_notd_virus
6th November 2014, 14:16
Hi.

Just wanted to ask.

Is it a good thing to keep receipts and ATM withdrawal slips from when I visit the Philippines to submit with my other documents when I apply for spouse visa?

The print fades in the ATM receipts after a certain amount of time, why not just get bank statements and bank certificate ...it will show all transactions deposits and withdrawals.

cheekee
7th November 2014, 18:35
The print fades in the ATM receipts after a certain amount of time, why not just get bank statements and bank certificate ...it will show all transactions deposits and withdrawals.

Good point.

Used a travel pre paid credit card so can just print off the statements.