PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye - It was nice knowing you all......

KeithD
12th November 2007, 22:34
.....I've just discovered the world will end in 5 Billion years :bigcry: .....we'll not be able to chat as everything will be vapourised :angry: :Help1:

somebody
12th November 2007, 22:41
.....I've just discovered the world will end in 5 Billion years :bigcry: .....we'll not be able to chat as everything will be vapourised :angry: :Help1:

Oh lordy not sure if i have time to finish the kitchen diy bits and bobs off, the missus will go loopy:omg:

bigtombowski
12th November 2007, 22:46
i am worried now :(

JAMZ
12th November 2007, 23:26
:bigcry:

:Erm:

:bigcry:

:Erm:

Seriously, what's this goodbye thing?

bigtombowski
12th November 2007, 23:28
read the few BILLION years

after that time jam, we will NOT be able to talk as the world will be vaporised!

somebody
12th November 2007, 23:32
I thought the supervolcano under california was making itself known we might not need to wait so long:cwm3:

JAMZ
12th November 2007, 23:34
Before everything vaporises, I am already dead...I will not live billion years, even a thousand... :D

baboyako
12th November 2007, 23:34
no need to worry tom.. in a few billion years, an earth 'day' will be about a month long, so theres plenty of time :CompBuster:

bigtombowski
12th November 2007, 23:39
really? how so, coz science stuff fascinates me (maybe i should have finished the science degree i started instead of theology which i finished lol)!

Bridget
12th November 2007, 23:43

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

somebody
12th November 2007, 23:47
really? how so, coz science stuff fascinates me (maybe i should have finished the science degree i started instead of theology which i finished lol)!

The batteries in our alarm clocks will be cream crackered.

bigtombowski
12th November 2007, 23:48
lol, i get a new alarm everytime i renew my fone contract lol :D . . .

not the iPhone, for 2 reasons (a) it's rubbish and (b) i can't coz i'm with orange not O2! :D

somebody
12th November 2007, 23:51
I get alarmed everytime i see my Phone bill (the wifes number is on there too)

bigtombowski
12th November 2007, 23:53
bwahahahahaaaaa
look who ur talking to ...
my missus lives in the Philippines, think how much my bills are dude! lol

somebody
12th November 2007, 23:55
bwahahahahaaaaa
look who ur talking to ...
my missus lives in the Philippines, think how much my bills are dude! lol

Some of the missus mates live round the corner, as well as friends in the us and italia as well as 8 tousand miles away but im sure they confuse our bill total with a new phone number as there are way to many digits in it for my liking sometimes:omg:

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 00:00
LoL!
do u not have a reserve of Phone Cards in your home?

t

somebody
13th November 2007, 00:04
LoL!
do u not have a reserve of Phone Cards in your home?

t

We keep some in the freezer along with a few loaves of bread and what not:Rasp:

But seriously the phone bills not that bad but sometimes the wife forgets to use the lo cost phone lines and texts ala phill style which is expensive at 24 p a shot for international texts.

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 03:43
what is the cheap way to text? coz i still do the 20p+ per text! Yikes! I did only a few mins ago! What is the cheaper alternative?

thanks

tom

Alan
13th November 2007, 11:03

I wonder if Hanna will have her visa by then. :Erm:

Al.:)

aromulus
13th November 2007, 12:03

Another Jehovah Witness......:NoNo:

Well at least this one gives a reasonable time frame estimate to the end of the world....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not like the others that don't allow for already booked holidays or give you enough time to max your credit cards out....:D

Trust a professional gambler.... He must have that at even money....:rolleyes:

czar028
13th November 2007, 12:13
hello everyone...will time machine be available after 5 billion years:cwm34: about cheapest text...i will suggest you download chikka.com or use yahoo messanger to send free text:-)..i know more ways and alternatives:)

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 14:37
you can send free text thru YM?
really?

please someone tell me how :D

czar028
15th November 2007, 01:31
you can send free text thru YM?
really?

please someone tell me how :D

yes you can...give it a try:-)

bigtombowski
15th November 2007, 01:33
i have done, and the first 5 or 6 i sent were great, then all of a sudden it stopped working! damn technology grrr!

czar028
16th November 2007, 08:12
i have done, and the first 5 or 6 i sent were great, then all of a sudden it stopped working! damn technology grrr!

download chikka.com and create an account...u may also use icq and many more..just be patient...hehehe...i suggest u really use chikka and create more account...hehehe:-)

bigtombowski
16th November 2007, 13:35
thanks czar, although when i had chikka on my laptop that wasn't working either! grrr! lol