View Full Version : 12yrs tomoz

joebloggs
20th November 2014, 00:03
:anni-vi::xxparty-smiley-050::Beer:
See I remembered, but did you? :biggrin:

Time will tell :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
20th November 2014, 00:50
Happily, it's fallen on me to have the privilege of being one :Jump: ahead of the others as the first here to congratulate you and "the misses" on this special occasion ... almost half~way to your Silver Wedding, Joe ... :anni-vi:

:smile: Y'see ... I've remembered! :wink:

Doc Alan
20th November 2014, 02:44
Happy Anniversary Joe and Mrs Bloggs :Hellooo:

Gifts of silk and fine linen are traditional in the UK for the 12th anniversary, but I'm sure you didn't forget :biggrin:.

Terpe
20th November 2014, 03:32
Congratulations and well done to both :anni-vi:

joebloggs
20th November 2014, 05:09
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Guys, in Salford cardboard is just as good as silk :xxparty-smiley-004:

I'm certain the misses has forgotten but then again, I forgot her birthday once :yikes::xxparty-smiley-004:, just the once and that's one thing the misses has never forgotten or forgiven! :Help1:

SimonH
20th November 2014, 06:59
Happy anniversary to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
20th November 2014, 07:16
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Guys, in Salford cardboard is just as good as silk :xxparty-smiley-004:

I'm certain the misses has forgotten but then again I forgot her birthday once :yikes::xxparty-smiley-004:, just the once and that's one thing the misses has never forgotten or forgiven :Help1:

A very happy Anniversary to both of you, I will make a point that us Brits like to forget our birthdays! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
20th November 2014, 08:28
Congrats to you both, what are you going to buy her Joe?

stevewool
20th November 2014, 08:30
I will make a point that us brits like to forget our birthdays! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I forgot mine after 30, but woe betide you if you forget the wife's :biggrin:

lordna
20th November 2014, 08:40
Congrats to you both

KeithD
20th November 2014, 10:07
Will your wifey be giving you a full medical as a treat .... although you may want to skip on the anal probe :omg:

:funny_kiss:

You've been on here over 8 years.... to Les and Dedworth it feels like 80 :biggrin:

Dedworth
20th November 2014, 10:15
You've been on here over 8 years.... to Les and Dedworth it feels like 80 :biggrin:

It does! :smile:

Congratulations :66:

raynaputi
20th November 2014, 10:45
Congrats Joe and to your wife! Many more years to come! :anni-vi:

joebloggs
20th November 2014, 19:59
Happy anniversary to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you :wink:

A very happy Anniversary to both of you, I will make a point that us Brits like to forget our birthdays! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Michael, you're right, I don't tell anyone :biggrin:

Congrats to you both, what are you going to buy her Joe?

A card, its the thought that counts :biggrin:

I forgot mine after 30, but woe betide you if you forget the wife's :biggrin:

Tell me about it, she only knows when it's my birthday because her aunt or mom asks her, to wish me a happy birthday from them :icon_lol:

Congrats to you both

Thanks Lordna :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Will your wifey be giving you a full medical as a treat .... although you may want to skip on the anal probe :omg:

:funny_kiss:

Les and Dedworth are past their use by date :olddude:s :xxparty-smiley-004:

Is this you Les ?

http://i.imgur.com/y1AGukr.jpg

It does! :smile:

Congratulations :66:

Thanks Dedworth :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congrats Joe and to your wife! Many more years to come! :anni-vi:

Thanks Rayna, yes - the next 12yrs will not be as bad - I know my place now :cwm24: