PDA

View Full Version : I've received a very unforgettable christmas gift...

kimmi
13th November 2007, 13:36
hi everyone,

I have my visa already!!!:xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::icon_win:

i want to say my heartfelt THANK U to Boss Keith for putting up this kind of forum which helps everyone who needs information about applying a visa..Kuya Peter, for his undying support and assistance, his website is also a gem of knowledge and information. To JOE, ANDYPAUL(SOMEBODY),PROF AL, to my son TOMMI, to my Kuya FRED,ATE GRACE, SIS LEAH, SIS ADEL, JAMZ, JOYCE, CA143,SIS LIZA,LOUELLA, EMPOTT, ATE CHARL, ERVE, SINGKIT, M@,SIS EULA, SIS CINMICKEY (congratz too!!!), SIS VKBELLY..and to everybody who I forgot the names here who has been very supportive and helpful to me, who had shared their experiences and knowledge..

thank u thank u everyone..UK here I come..:woohoo::woohoo::REDancedancer08:

Bridget
13th November 2007, 13:37
Well Done Kimmi...!:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Im so happy for you. Congratulations....

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 13:39
WELCOME TO UK! REMEMBER YOUR RAINCOAT FOR SCOTLAND

YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE

Where's the baboy Lechon?! :D:D:D

congrats mommi and this means i will meet u and chuck soon coz we are soooooo close when u get here

congrats

ginapeterb
13th November 2007, 13:39
Hey Little Sister, congratulations...I am just off to work,but that is the best news I have heard this week. tsssssssups see you soon ! geeeze someone must be feeding that lot over at the Entry clearance section with happy meals !!

Mrs Daddy
13th November 2007, 13:42
congrats from us:)

kimmi
13th November 2007, 13:46
Thank u Mrs. daddy..

kimmi
13th November 2007, 13:47
the ECO are very friendly and accommodating with me Kuya Peter..

son, thanks..we will be visiting u soon..:)

kimmi
13th November 2007, 13:48
sis bridget thanks for the advices..:)

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 13:49
hey hopefully i'll be getting to meet u and ur lucky other half mommi! :)

Bridget
13th November 2007, 13:50
Kimmi, did you go to window or interview room? You see, am I right, I ve told you last night that you will passed the interview... hehehe yehey.... Kimmi is going to UK...yehey..

kimmi
13th November 2007, 13:53
on the Interview room sis bridget..and i was only interviewed for 15minutes, the questions are very easy..and the most hard is wot is my fiance's favorite flower..and I am proud to say that I am the only one approved on the morning sched..:)

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 13:57
hey hopefully i'll be getting to meet u and ur lucky other half mommi! :)

?

Bridget
13th November 2007, 13:58
on the Interview room sis bridget..and i was only interviewed for 15minutes, the questions are very easy..and the most hard is wot is my fiance's favorite flower..and I am proud to say that I am the only one approved on the morning sched..:)

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Get you things ready, start packing now...:) Read the post of Kuya Pete about the traveling to UK for the first time.
Brilliant!!!! God is really good indeed.

kimmi
13th November 2007, 14:02
i agree with u Sis Bridgette, GOD is really good..would u believe I almost prayed a hundred times the OUR LORD's prayer after my interview because I was too nervous when I heard the other applicant before my got denied..

when the ECO called me back in the room and told me to go back at 4pm, I really cried and he was smiling at me..:)

kimmi
13th November 2007, 14:03
hiya son,

Clive is also looking forward to meet u..

we will be visiting u up there for sure..regards to my dear Mar..:)

Alan
13th November 2007, 14:05
Well done Kimmi. Many congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

Bridget
13th November 2007, 14:07
I can imagine how you feel Kimmi. At last you waiting is over. When is your flight?

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 14:10
hiya son,

Clive is also looking forward to meet u..

we will be visiting u up there for sure..regards to my dear Mar..:)

i was just on the fone there to mar and i gave her ur good news and she said "congratulations" too :D

and i will really love to meet clive and also mommi-kimmi

tom

joyce
Congratulations Kimmi:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
At last you will be with your fiance... When will you be leaving for UK?

KeithD
First thing you can do when you get here is give Tom a good spanking :D

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 14:11
naughty naughty keith :)

Bridget
13th November 2007, 14:13
naughty naughty keith :)

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 14:13
bwahahahahahaa

kimmi
13th November 2007, 14:15
i will make sure of that Boss Keith, and now I can spank him easily everytime he has done something wrong with Mar and here on the forum..he he he

Prof AL, thank u..

Sis Joyce, no definite date yet..still looking for a travel agent..

joyce
13th November 2007, 14:24
:Hellooo:Sis Kim I will be leaving on the 17th of January. I got my ticket for $630. Cathay Pacific via Hongkong then to London Heathrow.

kimmi
13th November 2007, 14:26
are u with ur hubby sis joyce on the 17th? wot travel agency it is?

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 14:27
i will make sure of that Boss Keith, and now I can spank him easily everytime he has done something wrong with Mar and here on the forum..he he he..

keith look what u started

(yay thanks mate ;) hehehe)

Bridget
13th November 2007, 14:33
Tommi, you better give your butts a good hiding now......as Kimmi is coming

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 14:34
and she'll give them a good "hiding" :D

joyce
13th November 2007, 14:49
are u with ur hubby sis joyce on the 17th? wot travel agency it is?

My hubby will be back in the Uk on the 10th of January. I was not able to booked same flight with him bcoz all flights from jan1-16 from manila to Uk are fully booked. I got my ticket from the travel agency here in our place.

joebloggs
13th November 2007, 15:10
:Hellooo: great news Kimmi :xxgrinning--00xx3:

another successful visa app :D, but you've come just in time for the cold weather ..... :36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]:

i've read about another spouse visa being refused, becuase of overstaying..maybe its becoming gov policy now :cwm24:

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 15:12
cold weather multiplied by infinity .... SCOTLAND (god's own country IMHO)

ca143
13th November 2007, 15:38
wowwwwwwwwwwww.Sis Kimmi.CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS..........[/COLOR]

eula mackay
13th November 2007, 15:41
kimmi, wonderful news!!! congratulations!!!

charlwill
13th November 2007, 15:43
CONGRATULATIONS, KIMMI!!!!! All the best for you. Welcome to U.K.

h0ney_c
13th November 2007, 15:43
Congrats, sis kimmi!!!:BouncyHappy:

IanB
13th November 2007, 16:42
Brilliant news. I hope you've got a chimney for santa to drop the visa down . . .

Ian

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 16:43
hehehehe

KeithD
13th November 2007, 16:59
Santa only comes once a year, no wonder he can fill a sack :rolleyes:

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 17:01
that is classic joke! i love it!

ervenescence
13th November 2007, 17:14
the questions are very easy..and the most hard is wot is my fiance's favorite flower.

LOL,,, did they asked u about ur fiance's favourite colour as well? Haha I just remember my visa interview,,,lots of silly questions.

Anyway WELL DONE misis Kimberly, and WELCOME to the UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
13th November 2007, 20:09
Hi sis kimmi,

Congrats sis, :Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::BouncyHappy: book a flight now and packed your bags sis your going to bonnie scotland wooohoooo (naku clive better warn your neighbors coz sis kim is coming to town hehehehe lol)

again sis congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
13th November 2007, 20:16
You are nice lady..you deserve it Kimmi. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

pennybarry
13th November 2007, 21:46
I am happy for you Kimmi ! What part of Scotland you are? Wish to meet you

somebody
13th November 2007, 21:48
Great news really happy for you and your hubby (Chuck i think?) I hope you stay on the site.
As you have been so good to people even with your own applications worries you have offered support and advice to others even with this massive day looming.
Well done Kimmi at least you should be away from Phill by the time Tom (Sonni) arrives

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 21:50
hehe
so she will miss out on a massive blessing :D

(not that i'm THAT massive ;) )

tom

somebody
13th November 2007, 21:55
hehe
so she will miss out on a massive blessing :D

(not that i'm THAT massive ;) )

tom
Most of us brits in phill are larger if not massive:icon_lol:

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 21:59
haha!
then the GF needs a wheelchair ;) hahhahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

gracia143
13th November 2007, 23:10
Hi there Kimmi! What a wonderful news-almost missed this one. Had I not been browsing trying to lull myself to sleep I wouldn't have noticed. I hope my congratulations to you isn't so late girl. I bet you are packing your things now, do hurry up if you don't want to miss the sunshine. I am so happy for you and Trev (aka Dragonfoot) as well. See you here in the UK soon.

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 23:15
hehehehe

imagine if u would have missed it! gosh
maybe u would be saying congrats and she's already in UK, lol

u know that thing when u find a post that looks interesting but don't look at the date and just get caught up and REPLY to it, then realise it was from 2 years ago and u feel like a fool? I DO THAT MORE THAN I'D LIKE TO ADMIT

yet
i am a PROUD FOOL!

yes i said it, PROUDLY FOOLISH!

i am hyper proud fool :D:D:D:D:

CONGRATS TO MY MOMMI, DR MOMMI FOR GETTING HER VISA YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAYYYYYYYY!

gracia143
13th November 2007, 23:28
Hahaha! But you're absolutely right about it Tom. I must admit I've been waiting for Kim to post this. I could have slapped myself if i'd miss this one. Now I can rest my weary mind and wait til it's_me_eye gets hers or kukurokok applies for a fiance' visa.

Again Kim, Congratz!!!

bigtombowski
13th November 2007, 23:36
hehehe
if they pay me i'll pull a few strings :D

gracia_006
14th November 2007, 00:50
hi kimmi!
congrats! i am happy for you girl....:Hellooo::ARsurrender:

kimmi
14th November 2007, 01:22
Great news really happy for you and your hubby (Chuck i think?) I hope you stay on the site.
As you have been so good to people even with your own applications worries you have offered support and advice to others even with this massive day looming.
Well done Kimmi at least you should be away from Phill by the time Tom (Sonni) arrives

thank u Andy, I do appreciate ur reply..well thats why I am rushing to pack my things so I wasnt able to see my son here in the Phils..:icon_lol::Brick:

bigtombowski
14th November 2007, 01:26
awwwwww

kimmi
14th November 2007, 01:26
Hahaha! But you're absolutely right about it Tom. I must admit I've been waiting for Kim to post this. I could have slapped myself if i'd miss this one. Now I can rest my weary mind and wait til it's_me_eye gets hers or kukurokok applies for a fiance' visa.

Again Kim, Congratz!!!

hi Ate Grace,

thank u thank u..I am really happy and excited now to be with Clive..

and yes, I am also looking forward for Sis Iye and Sis Leah to post their successful visa application too soon..

pls say my regards to Kuya Trev..

take care..:Hellooo:

kimmi
14th November 2007, 01:29
hehehe
if they pay me i'll pull a few strings :D

oh sorry son..i hope i will be here on ur birthday..but I am pretty sure u are on ur way to Negros by then..

regards to Mar..

bigtombowski
14th November 2007, 01:30
u go galz

kimmi
14th November 2007, 01:32
hi kimmi!
congrats! i am happy for you girl....:Hellooo::ARsurrender:

thank u sis grace..:Hellooo:

bigtombowski
14th November 2007, 01:44
when do u get here mommi?

kimmi
14th November 2007, 01:55
we're planning on the 8th son, hopefully there's still available bookings...

kimmi
14th November 2007, 01:57
I am happy for you Kimmi ! What part of Scotland you are? Wish to meet you

thank u Sis Perry, and happy anniversary..!

I will be on Strachur, Scotland and I am looking forward to meet u too..:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

cinmickey28
14th November 2007, 02:00
Hello Sis Kimmi, CONGRATZ to you as well.

I am very happy for you too. We are planning as well on the first week of December but also depending on availability of tickets.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

kimmi
14th November 2007, 02:05
sis can u share with me the travel agent u have in mind?

btw, where in UK u will be?

cinmickey28
14th November 2007, 02:10
We will be in Kent sis! Since I am from Cebu, we are planning to go directly to Qatar Airways Office. My Darling always fly with them. But if there will be a change or some ideas about it I will let you know sis.

kimmi
14th November 2007, 02:13
ok sis thank u..

Congratz again and I am sure u are already starting packing now..he he he

bigtombowski
14th November 2007, 02:15
8th december? so u gonna spend christmas with chuck's family ha?

cinmickey28
14th November 2007, 02:20
Congrats to you as well sis!!!!

Yes will start packing now! You too sis! hehehehe

bigtombowski
14th November 2007, 02:22
i am so happy for both of u, i have been smiling all day, seriously, all day since i woke up and read he good news, i was actually SO HAPPY i can't explain :D

t

cinmickey28
14th November 2007, 02:25
Thanks Tom! But I am so happy too when I read that you get back to Mar since I know how much you love her upon reading to other threads. I am sure he loves you very much too. Congratz too!

bigtombowski
14th November 2007, 02:30
wow
thanks cinmickey :D

i really appreciate ur words yay

are u now on a fiancee or spouse visa? :D

kimmi
14th November 2007, 02:32
I agree with u Sis Cinmickey, it felt like I can have a nice trip because I know tommi and Mar are back on each other's arms and learn to become mature and responsible..

kimmi
14th November 2007, 02:33
yes I will also pack later after posting here in the forum..

it is very addictive..:)

bigtombowski
14th November 2007, 02:34
thank u Dr mommi :D

cinmickey28
14th November 2007, 02:41
Its all true Tom as your words touches the heart. I agree with you sis! There disagreement is just one way of measuring their feelings but at last they prove that they are really meant for each other after not talking a few days.
Im so happy.

kimmi
14th November 2007, 02:44
ure always welcome son, pls remember I am always a friend..:)

bigtombowski
14th November 2007, 02:46
wow, my heart is touched, that just before i go to bed ... and quite early in the morning your time,you are talking about me, when the most significant experience in your lives to date has just happened -- getting your visa

thank you thank you thank you for thinking so much of me

and yes

I love marivic with all my soul and all my heart and she really does mean EVERYTHING TO ME! and for me to think i could ever lose that would just be stupid :D

so thank u everyone who helped us, but ultimately Dr Mommi Kimmi ... u saved US! so thank u

thank u cinmickey for all the beautiful things u are saying

luv ya all

i am going to bed now (1:47am) hehehe!

babay
and talk to u tomorrow (or this evening to u galz) :D

tom

cinmickey28
14th November 2007, 02:52
Okey Tommi, Good Night! Got to print Pete's travel tips as well! And start packing as sis kimmi will be doing too!

JAMZ
14th November 2007, 03:01
Hi Kimmi,

Congratulations!!! Answered prayer... I wasnt able to congratulate you right away because I was studying earlier...

Kimmi, where in Scotland are you heading on? There is a convenient flight I consider - it's Emirates Airlines which fly from Manila - Dubai - Heathrow - Glasgow.

I got my husband's ticket via Swire Travel Agency in Makati. My friend's relative works there and we initially booked for Emirates Philippines but Swire has made a very good search of my husband's flight from Manila-Dubai-Heathrow for a reasonable price of USD675 vs. USD695 quoted to us by Emirates Phils, very cheap...

JAMZ
14th November 2007, 03:06
:Hellooo:Sis Kim I will be leaving on the 17th of January. I got my ticket for $630. Cathay Pacific via Hongkong then to London Heathrow.

This is a good quote, but, how many hours travel? Emirates Airlines usually have lesser travel hours I think - the sooner Kimmi arrives to UK!!!! Yahoo!!! :BouncyHappy: (oh, well, just have Lufthansa, Qatar and Malaysian Airlines as points of comparison)

Hey Joyce, we will be flying back to UK from Manila on Jan 18th at 12 midnight, hehehe, sayang!!!

kimmi
14th November 2007, 03:13
thanks JAMZ, can u share with me their contact number?

JAMZ
14th November 2007, 03:23
SWIRE TRAVEL PHILIPPINES, INC.

HQ: 6-7, 6th Floor, Country Space 1 Bldg.,
Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Salcedo Village , Makati City, Philippines

Tel.: (632) 817-1082 • (632) 817-1101 • (632) 817-9397 • (632) 817-9404 • (632) 892-1396 • (632) 892-2402
(632) 893-1667 • (632) 751-2269 •

Fax: (632) 894-0893 •

Look for Ms. Kathy padua, 817-1082 local 115...

The later you book for a flight for a sooner date, the more expensive you can get... Dec 8th is soon!

kimmi
14th November 2007, 03:33
thank u very much sis JAMZ..I will give them a ring after i log out here..

JAMZ
14th November 2007, 03:40
thank u very much sis JAMZ..I will give them a ring after i log out here..

Inquire also to others so that you can compare and sometimes, if u get lower quote in other agency, the other one will try to search for a better quotation.

It's really a competition and matter of closing a deal from their end, hehehe...

I KNOW U REALLY ARE SO HAPPY!!!

Missyalice
14th November 2007, 06:11
Congrats Kimmi! Have a safe journey!:)

joyce
14th November 2007, 07:45
This is a good quote, but, how many hours travel? Emirates Airlines usually have lesser travel hours I think - the sooner Kimmi arrives to UK!!!! Yahoo!!! :BouncyHappy: (oh, well, just have Lufthansa, Qatar and Malaysian Airlines as points of comparison)

Hey Joyce, we will be flying back to UK from Manila on Jan 18th at 12 midnight, hehehe, sayang!!!

Hi Jamz, Is your port of entry in London Heathrow? Actually I should booked same date with my husband but all flights from Jan. 1-16 going to UK were fully booked. I will be leaving mla. to hkg. 5:50 pm then arrived in UK next day 5:50 am UK time. Total travel time is 19 hrs. including 4 hrs. stop over in hkg.

JAMZ
14th November 2007, 08:43
We will be leaving Manila at 12midnight, Jan 18 (00:00 MLA Time, i.e. 16:00 GMT of Jan 17) and arrive in UK January 18 still at around 12:00 GMT...

Stopover is Dubai then London Heathrow...

KeithD
14th November 2007, 09:50
Kimmi - Whatever you do, DO NOT bring my missus any dried fish :D

gracia143
14th November 2007, 10:44
Kimmi - Whatever you do, DO NOT bring my missus any dried fish :D

I wish I did:omg:. Happy trip Kim:D. Get an earlier date if you can as you might get here when it's already freezing. Most people from the UK are packing and leaving the country by now.

prettyd30
14th November 2007, 11:49
Hello Kim Congrats!
I suggest you go to surplus shop and buy some flees and coats same quality... a lot cheaper.... Boots at Janylin too... hehehe

CinMickey28
Sa Kent d ay ka silingan ra ta...

If you both arrive at Heathrow airport better have your X-ray results with you to avoid a long que and make your partners worry. Trust me you won't like to be stuck there for 3hrs. Good Luck to both of you!

tiger@tigress
14th November 2007, 11:51
hi everyone,
I have my visa already!!!:xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::icon_win:
i want to say my heartfelt THANK U to Boss Keith for putting up this kind of forum which helps everyone who needs information about applying a visa..Kuya Peter, for his undying support and assistance, his website is also a gem of knowledge and information. To JOE, ANDYPAUL(SOMEBODY),PROF AL, to my son TOMMI, to my Kuya FRED,ATE GRACE, SIS LEAH, SIS ADEL, JAMZ, JOYCE, CA143,SIS LIZA,LOUELLA, EMPOTT, ATE CHARL, ERVE, SINGKIT, M@,SIS EULA, SIS BRIDGET, SIS CINMICKEY (congratz too!!!), SIS VKBELLY..and to everybody who I forgot the names here who has been very supportive and helpful to me, who had shared their experiences and knowledge..

told u... you will have your visa soonnn congratz.... And Welcome to warm UK hehehehe

KeithD
14th November 2007, 12:11
Just buy a sleeping bag and cut two holes in the bottom for your feet to fit through :)

vbkelly
14th November 2007, 12:32
hi everyone,

i want to say my heartfelt THANK U to Boss Keith for putting up this kind of forum which helps everyone who needs information about applying a visa..Kuya Peter, for his undying support and assistance, his website is also a gem of knowledge and information. To JOE, ANDYPAUL(SOMEBODY),PROF AL, to my son TOMMI, to my Kuya FRED,ATE GRACE, SIS LEAH, SIS ADEL, JAMZ, JOYCE, CA143,SIS LIZA,LOUELLA, EMPOTT, ATE CHARL, ERVE, SINGKIT, M@,SIS EULA, SIS BRIDGET, SIS CINMICKEY (congratz too!!!), SIS VKBELLY..and to everybody who I forgot the names here who has been very supportive and helpful to me, who had shared their experiences and knowledge..

wow congratz kimmi!!!

kimmi
14th November 2007, 12:38
thanks for the advice sis Joy..:)

I will be arriving in Glasgow Airport u think i still need to have an xray check up there?

LEAHnew
14th November 2007, 13:08
hi everyone,

Advance Merry Christmas Sis :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: CONGRATULATION. Mabuhay ang ikakasal:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

- Leah & Chris

Bridget
14th November 2007, 13:52
yehey...! mabuhay ang ikakaksal...! oooops sorry boss keith...were just happy for Kimmi.. Best wishes Kimmim......yehhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy

Durkhaima
14th November 2007, 13:56
Congrats Kimmi. My husband and I just got here last 2nd of November. We booked my flight as soon as we got the visa. It cost us P30,233 for my flight. We were very lucky because we were able to book my flight just exactly as my husband's flight schedule is. Its PAL (PR310) from Manila to Hong Kong then British Airways from Hong Kong to Heathrow. Be prepared for the cold weather. Hope to meet you in UK. Welcome. Good luck. God bless.

kimmi
14th November 2007, 14:01
thank u Mareng Leah and Pareng Chris..

well I hope Sis Bridge, Boss will understand..he he he

Sis Durkhaima, I am looking forward in meeting u too..

I was able to book my flight from Manila-HK-heathrow-Glasgow on December 8..

aromulus
14th November 2007, 14:15
thanks for the advice sis Joy..:)

I will be arriving in Glasgow Airport u think i still need to have an xray check up there?

When Jet arrived on the 20th of september, all she was asked by immigration at Manchester Airport was the marriage certificate.

No mention of x-rays at all.
But then again you might well be asked, so you better have them ready in your hand luggage.

Congratulations on obtaining your visa, and a warm welcome to the UK.
Jet adjusted quite well and rather quickly, you will too, no worries.

kimmi
14th November 2007, 14:22
thank u very much, Aromulus..

that was really a great help and I am glad that Jet adjusted there quite well..

God bless..:)

vbkelly
14th November 2007, 15:13

sis kimmi mas mabilis kung magpa waiting list ka sa mga travel agent kasi maraming bookers na kina cancel yung flights nila so maisingit ka nila just tell them your destination,oi excited goodluck!!!

bigtombowski
14th November 2007, 15:22
hi kimmi mommi, i was looking at ur fotos on friendster and the home u will have when u are here in UK, wow, it's beautiful :D and i like all the scenery, lots of mountains and grass :D wow

t

kimmi
15th November 2007, 01:22
thanks son, I am glad that u like our house..We both like sceneries and mountainous..a simple kind of life son..:)

bigtombowski
15th November 2007, 01:34
great! well, i think i'll be experiencing city life, until that wonderful day when i get to move to the provinces ...

and i'll build a house that looks like yours :D

kimmi
15th November 2007, 01:44
thanks son I am really glad that u like our house..

oh I am shy now, uve seen already even the all the rooms in it..lol

bigtombowski
15th November 2007, 01:46
i think i just saw the lounge and the office hehe

kimmi
15th November 2007, 02:02
and u even saw my picture there on the lounge?..he he he

bigtombowski
15th November 2007, 02:16
yes :D

the TV is the same as mine, and the TV unit :D hehe

Bridget
15th November 2007, 02:53
Hi Kimmi, Can I see the pictures, too? heheehhee

bigtombowski
15th November 2007, 03:16
they're on her friendster profile :D

fred
15th November 2007, 04:03
Congratulations Kimmi..:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Now dress warm!!

prettyd30
15th November 2007, 09:00
Hey Kimmi!

About the x-ray result bring it with you just to make sure although according to Hannah, Stu's fiancee, when she arrived in Gatwick Aiport she was not required to have an x-ray but the NHS called her and was adviced to see her GP. Good Luck Kim!

kimmi
15th November 2007, 11:48
thanks Kuya Fred..:)

Sis Joy, thank u for the advise..:)

aug06_2006
15th November 2007, 15:28
Hello Kim, I just read your good news.. me, happy for you both and finally u had no more worrries na then nervous was gone! When your flight? Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! take care

JAMZ
15th November 2007, 19:40

As fast as the lightning!!! You were able to book a flight!!! You are not so much excited, are you?! Lol... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Alan
15th November 2007, 20:58
they're on her friendster profile :D

I cannot get my head round Friendster. I cannot find how to work it. Am I being mega-thick? Am I doing it wrong? Am I turning into a Chelsea fan? O Lord - please help me.:Erm:

aromulus
15th November 2007, 21:08
I cannot get my head round Friendster. I cannot find how to work it. Am I being mega-thick? Am I doing it wrong? Am I turning into a Chelsea fan? O Lord - please help me.:Erm:

Watch it...............:cwm23:
Nothing wrong with Chelsea fans :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I find Friendster of no importance whatsoever, :Erm:

Only last night, on the news, they were reporting how easy identity theft is, with most people putting most of their personal details on sites like facebook, myspace, etc. :NoNo:

Tiggers0608
15th November 2007, 23:45
hi sis kimmi,

wow your leaving us already on dec 8 :NoNo::omg::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: :Brick:

but anyway :Hellooo::Hellooo: congratulations and best wishes on your wedding sis :xxgrinning--00xx3: im happy for you.

kitakits muna tayo before you go okie dokie :Rasp:

i'll miss you sis :bigcry:

Tonet
16th November 2007, 14:43
Hello gurl

WELL DONE!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Emirates Airline is a good one, and i bought ticket on their office not via Travel Agency its cheaper eh!!!

JAMZ
16th November 2007, 18:31
Hello gurl

WELL DONE!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Emirates Airline is a good one, and i bought ticket on their office not via Travel Agency its cheaper eh!!!

It really depends sa Travel Agency because I both made a reservation in Emirates Philippines and a travel agency where a friend is working and she was able to find a cheaper rate versus Emirates Philippines. The latter gave me already a discount (the original rate they gave me a month before I finally decided to book) but with the Travel Agency I went into, it's bit cheaper by few bucks, but still, cheaper, Lol...

But I reckon that travel agencies really do charge bit more. It's just a matter of good negotiation... :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
16th November 2007, 21:29
thats great news kimmi,but are u sure coming in scottish winter time is a good idea? ur going to freeze to death lol
how u going to keep warm?

JAMZ
16th November 2007, 23:33
Clive will keep her warm... :)

bigtombowski
17th November 2007, 02:28
hehe :) he will ... but with all the heating, cuddles and even a huge cooker on, she will still feel freezing hehehe :)

t

mhynne
21st November 2007, 03:20
wow i just saw this.. CONGRATULATIONS SIS KIMMI...

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 03:30
yAy
celebration time again yay! :D

mhynne
21st November 2007, 03:36
haha yeah.. sorry im soooo late with the news.. im so happpy for sis kimmi.. shes a really nice person and has also helped me a lot too! good things happen to good people..

are you good tom ? hehehe

kimmi
21st November 2007, 04:04
thank u sis Mhynne..:)

do u want me to answer ur question about my son, tommi?

he is not good...............................

he is very good...he he he:)

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 04:04
i am wonderful thank u. earlier, i wasn't feeling so good, but now, i am very malipayon :D thank u for asking friend :D

and i am glad u replied to it again coz we can be all happy for kimmi again :D:D yay :D

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 04:05
hahaha kimmi, u had me scared mommi!

mhynne
21st November 2007, 04:08
hahhaha seems like he is makulit as we would often say it in tagalog..
hes cool though!

kimmi
21st November 2007, 04:08
ha ha ha i thought u never saw the last part...

i wasnt able to come here again time to time son, got busy with things i need to do before leaving..

and i was surprised to see that i already have 732 posts to read...wow!!!!

kimmi
21st November 2007, 04:10
sis mhynne,

tommi is really like that, that's why some people misinterpreted his actions..

u will love him for being like that..i assure u of that..

well, everyone has a unique personality innit?

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 04:14
hahhaha seems like he is makulit as we would often say it in tagalog..
hes cool though!

that's not nice.
i know what it means

mhynne
21st November 2007, 04:17
hahaha
makulit means youre playful, tom

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 04:19
i was told by my tagalog friend who i am chatting with right at this moment that it means ...

i won't stop bugging u and i am contstantly bugging u like an insect :(

LEAHnew
21st November 2007, 04:21
sis mhynne,

tommi is really like that, that's why some people misinterpreted his actions..

u will love him for being like that..i assure u of that..

well, everyone has a unique personality innit?

I agree with you mare about your son tommi, he's makulit :Dbut cool, I'm really having fun on his post.Tommi bro...keep it up...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 04:22
do i bug u too :(

LEAHnew
21st November 2007, 04:32
Oh no bro. tom infact i told mareng kimmi to talk to you remember the time she was ignoring you:) Ask ur Mommi kimmi how I cared and worried about you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 04:35
my friend told me that that word though, the "makulit" means i am constantly bugging u, like a nasty insect ....

i want people to like me, i don't want to BUG people!

LEAHnew
21st November 2007, 05:01
Bro. Tom sorry to hear that but makulit for me is not bugging it's a positive act of being a sweet annoying persistent, I like being makulit coz I'm that kind also:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 05:02
thank you

Pepe n Pilar
21st November 2007, 07:26
I remember that word "makulit" i was always addressed by my sisters as makulit sometimes because i'm persistent on something. It's ok Tom. In here if a filipino say to you "ang kulit eh" and you're having a conversation, it's not bad sometimes it is an expression and cute. It is an acceptable word addressed to a persistent cute person.:)

mhynne
21st November 2007, 08:05
tom im sorry its not what i meant.. i meant makulit in the sense that you are playfully cute.. im sorry if you misinterpreted it.. its not what i meant.. i always say that to my husband when hes trying to be cute... im really sorry you thought i didnt like you.. i DO!!!

grrr sorry ... im also really sad now.. i dont want to offend anyone.. esp you tom..

ginapeterb
21st November 2007, 09:28
My wife only has 2 names for me.

1. Gagoo ?

2. Bobo !

kimmi
21st November 2007, 11:45
well words really have different meanings depends on how the person say it and also with the situation..

Listen son, I guess some of our friends here who has called u "Makulit" is not really having that bad meaning..like sis Mhynne have said he called u makulit in a way u're playfully cute and cool.

and I want u to know that yes, it is true Mareng Leah was worried and cared about u during the times u have arguments with ur lady love starfish..

well son, it depends on how u understand the words being said to u and how it is interpreted to u..I just hope that ur tagalog friend whom u chatting that time had consistenly followed all the things that was happening here not on a subjective point of view..

Now I understand why it is better not to ask for an interpreter during visa interview..

bigtombowski
21st November 2007, 14:21
strange twist of logic there at the end mommi! lol!

anyway

thank you for telling me how u really meant when u said that word mhynne and others, coz i got really worried and i felt that i was being insulted, but as i don't know tagalog, i just took the meaning that i was told. Sorry, i shouldn't do that so easily!

i feel better now, but also

i am very sorry to the people who felt upset in my reaction

so thanks
and sorry

tom :D

mhynne
21st November 2007, 21:56
aww ur such a nice guy... anyway alls well that ends well.. friends again =)

purplebutterfly
21st November 2007, 23:48
Better late tha never, as what they said....
Congratulations, Kimmi.

Hanna
22nd November 2007, 01:41
Wow!Congrats ate kimmi....;)!

Hanna.:)

kimmi
22nd November 2007, 01:45
wow son, I am glad how uve been grown up now..:) U make me proud of u!!!

thanks Purplebutterfly and Hanna, I do appreciate it very much..:)

Hanna
22nd November 2007, 01:50
wow son, I am glad how uve been grown up now..:) U make me proud of u!!!

thanks Purplebutterfly and Hanna, I do appreciate it very much..:)

wish to see you in person:)

kimmi
22nd November 2007, 02:03
looking forward to meet u too in person sis Hanna..:)

Ann07
22nd November 2007, 19:00
hi kimmi..

congrats! sorry i think im late lol!
i was away for sometimes been busy sorting everything before my maternity leave and husbands birthday and baby's room and stuffs....

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

ann

kimmi
23rd November 2007, 08:17
thanks ANN, congratz with ur baby, happy birthday with ur hubby..

I know u are very excited right now..

Goodluck and GOD Bless..:)

marikistin
23rd November 2007, 09:28
hello kimmi congratulations to you indeed a wonderful christmas gift :)

kimmi
23rd November 2007, 09:31
thank u sis Marikistin..I am very grateful..

btw,are u in UK?

marikistin
23rd November 2007, 11:37
hehe nopes am in the philippines ;)

mike1
23rd November 2007, 18:14
At last - you got it congrats

Ann07
23rd November 2007, 20:22
Thanks KIMMI......

Ohh ayyy im so excited im a hippo now i put on 7 kilos over the last 7 months lolQ:Cuckoo::Brick: Busy baby boy always wrigglin....:icon_lol::icon_lol:

when are you comin?
Its freezen cold here now in my place :Brick::Brick::Brick: i hate the northeast wind....

take care,
ann

kimmi
24th November 2007, 03:00
hi Mike,
yes finally I got it..thanks!:)

Ann,

Congratz with the Busy Baby Boy..he he he
I will be leaving on Dec. 9 in Scotland..and I am preparing myself for the winter...grrrrrrrrrrr............

Ann07
24th November 2007, 13:53
where in scotland you kimmi?

my husband is also a scottish... proud to be lol! thats why i choose the border hospital in melrose for my baby lol!

you can visit our shop for outdoor clothes hehehehehe!
if you want i will pm it to you..

not long to wait...
take care...
ann
ann

LadyJ
24th November 2007, 14:20
You know what Kimmi everytime I see this thread of yours I feel guilty for not greeting you for your success of getting the visa.

Anyway, as they always says 'better late than never'.

Congratulations to you! and hope you have a nice trip to UK.

And Congratulations aswell to other members of this forum who got their visa.

LadyJ
24th November 2007, 14:22
Hey Ann07 Congratulations to your additions!

have you found a name yet?

Ann07
24th November 2007, 15:28
Hi LadyJ,

Thank you...
yup... my opaw husband was so excited that after my detailed scan he keep thinking of a name on our way home. lol!:NoNo:

ann

love8888
26th November 2007, 04:14
Congrat'z and wear a coat or a jacket as it's bloody freezing here.

kimmi
26th November 2007, 12:44
thank u love8888:)

I do appreciate ur reminder..

GOD Bless..:)

ginapeterb
26th November 2007, 13:22
Kimmi Elsa is right (love888) it was exceptionally freezing on Saturday morning, I was on the M4 at Membury services, and I call tell you, boy was it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh it looked like people were smoking, but actually the smoke was from their breathing.

(Sorry Kimmi the M4 is a large highway, that runs from London to the West of the country, it is a very fast road, and membury is like a services area, where you can buy coffee, eat something and get your gas for your car, its also a place you can read the newspaper and use the toilets)

So yes Elsa is right, bring your jacket, and gloves, and your hat and scarfe, and also I think you need high leg boot also Kimmi or ankle boot with socks...cos its.....grrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh -1 degree on Saturday am.

ginapeterb
26th November 2007, 13:24
Also Kimmi, you may need the heating in your new home to be on higher than normal, my Gin Gin has been here for well..let us say an eternity it seems, and she was so cold on Saturday, she was...REKLAMO because of the cold, I covered her in a feather duvet, and she has also a hot water bottle to hold in her chest, she also has an electric blanket if its really cold, because I cannot stand the touch of her cold feet, which she drops onto my legs whenever she is cold....so you see...preparation is the key.

kimmi
26th November 2007, 13:34
thank u for the advises Kuya Peter..I will put that on my mind..I already asked Clive about the electric blanket and he told me he already bought two to make sure he he he..

I hope I can overcome the winter Kuya,but I bet I will because I have the Human jacket..:)

love8888
26th November 2007, 18:21
I hope I can overcome the winter Kuya,but I bet I will because I have the Human jacket..:)

If we can cope the cold of course you can as well specially you have the human heating .... :BouncyHappy:

ginapeterb
26th November 2007, 18:54
Elsa is being very humorous there Kimmi, you will have to cuddle up to your husband, di ba ? and also Kimmi don't forget your Payong, as it also is raining hard too.

kimmi
27th November 2007, 02:43
If we can cope the cold of course you can as well specially you have the human heating .... :BouncyHappy:

thank u for the encouragement sis Elsa, :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: that's wot i am thinking too if i really cant take the cold weather..:Rasp:

Elsa is being very humorous there Kimmi, you will have to cuddle up to your husband, di ba ? and also Kimmi don't forget your Payong, as it also is raining hard too.

it's ok Kuya, I know I surely need the human heating he he he..and oh the brolly..:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
20th April 2008, 19:51
Hi kimmi, i really loved reading this thread; it was heart warming. Made me miss my honey much more but am so happy for you and know our joy is also coming. I long for the day I will fly over to bring her back with me. Regards to Clive.

Now, where is that bottle of 80% proof rum I keep for times like this!

T

Alan
21st April 2008, 01:25
Hi kimmi, i really loved reading this thread; it was heart warming. Made me miss my honey much more but am so happy for you and know our joy is also coming. I long for the day I will fly over to bring her back with me. Regards to Clive.

Now, where is that bottle of 80% proof rum I keep for times like this!

T

I also LONG for the day I can take Hanna back with me!!

Wanna share my bottle of Tanduay Piamed?

Piamed
21st April 2008, 03:34
I also LONG for the day I can take Hanna back with me!!

Wanna share my bottle of Tanduay Piamed?

How is your application going Alan? I went to bed with thoughts of my wife so far away on my mind. Hence, I'm still up. I wish I'd seen your offer to share the Tanduay earlier.

I used to work near the Power station in Didcot. There is also a very nice filipina called Susan at the train station. She very nicely called a few days ago to see if Sofi was here yet. I think I will call my wife now.

T