PDA

View Full Version : Anybody lives in Kings Heath Birmingham here?

Chaelle
5th December 2014, 03:24
Hi my name is Cris and I am currently living in Birmingham.. Am looking for some friends here, been here in the UK for 6 months and I haven't met any filipinos yet :bigcry: anybody lives in Birmingham here?

Chaelle
5th December 2014, 03:26
Hi my name is Cris living in Birmingham area. Been here for only 6 months and I am looking for kabayan in my area..

Ako Si Jamie
6th December 2014, 00:27
Apparently they do Filipino Mass once a month at Our Lady & St Brigid Catholic Church in Northfield (63 Frankley Beeches Road 0121 475 1252)

Another church group ..........

Filipino International Christian Fellowship
St Francis Church & Community Centre , B32 3RU
0121 427 3216
(This is in Bartley Green I think where a lot of Filipino's live.)

And a useful contact......

Email of the Filipino Association of Birmingham
rosendomalonzo@yahoo.com

Arthur Little
8th December 2014, 18:20
Hi my name is Cris and I am currently living in Birmingham.. Am looking for some friends here, been here in the UK for 6 months and I haven't met any filipinos yet :bigcry: anybody lives in Birmingham here?

Hello ... and :welcomex: to our friendly online filipino/uk community.

Apparently they do Filipino Mass once a month at Our Lady & St Brigid Catholic Church in Northfield (63 Frankley Beeches Road 0121 475 1252)

Another church group ..........

Filipino International Christian Fellowship
St Francis Church & Community Centre , B32 3RU
0121 427 3216
(This is in Bartley Green I think where a lot of Filipino's live.)

And a useful contact......

Email of the Filipino Association of Birmingham
rosendomalonzo@yahoo.com

:smile: There you go, Cris ... Jamie has kindly posted a number of useful contacts for you to start with. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kzcurtis
13th January 2015, 19:20
Hello,

I live just moved to Birmingham also, living in the Erdington area. :Wave:

Ako Si Jamie
15th January 2015, 20:55
Hello,

I live just moved to Birmingham also, living in the Erdington area. :Wave:Welcome to the forum and Birmingham. :Wave:

Daryl.T
17th January 2015, 18:09
Welcome to the Midlands :xxgrinning--00xx3:

liezl
2nd February 2015, 23:42
Hi Cris and K Z Curtis, if you guys come to Solihull give me a shout. I live just few steps from the town centre.

I've been here for a year and haven't met any Filipinos :bigcry:

Ella
18th March 2015, 23:13
Hello Cris :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
and :welcomex: to the forum.

Ella here from West Midlands :biggrin:

mikek1
20th March 2015, 19:43
Hi Cris and KZ Curtis.

There are many Filipinos in Northfield which is 15-20 minutes from Kings Heath. You could call Northfield the mini Manila of Birmingham. Northfield is close to the QE hospital at Selly Oak, hence many Filipino nurses etc. work there. Owing to the large amount of Filipinos, there is a shop in Northfield that sells Pinnoy food.

Have you been to the Pinnoy shop in the Bull Ring indoor market? There are always Filipinos shopping there.

There is a Birmingham Barrio Festival held yearly at the Woodgate County Park, Bartley Green; you will meet thousands of Filipinos there. Google the event to get this year's dates (usually a weekend in July).

Mikek

Arthur Little
20th March 2015, 20:35
Hello,

I live just moved to Birmingham also, living in the Erdington area. :Wave:

Aww, apologies ... belated :welcomex: to you too, KZ!

ceekaye
23rd March 2015, 12:07
Hi Cris how are you? Hope you're doing well and coping with homesick ��