PDA

View Full Version : You put it down, turn your back - and it's gone!

stevewool
21st December 2014, 08:48
I think we all have done this, but I am talking about this happening in the house.
Anything I seem to have used that day, you can guarantee it's not in the same place a day or two later.

And to make things worse, is Ems is not being here when I am trying to find it,
I know Ems has moved it but where to, I have no idea.

"There's a place for everything", she tells me, and "yes it's the place I left it", is my answer,

Right, back to looking for it :Erm:

joebloggs
21st December 2014, 08:57
:icon_lol: If I couldn't find something, it was always in my stepson's bedroom :mad:

I have to agree with your misses Steve - and Moy, who posted the quote: "A place for everything, and everything in its place" :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
21st December 2014, 11:47

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag455/grahamw58/lostpuppy_zps260dcbf1.jpg

Ako Si Jamie
21st December 2014, 11:49
:icon_lol:

stevewool
21st December 2014, 11:49
:icon_lol: If I couldn't find something, it was always in my stepson's bedroom :mad:

I have to agree with your misses Steve - and Moy, who posted the quote: "A place for everything, and everything in its place" :xxgrinning--00xx3:

So true

stevewool
21st December 2014, 11:50

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag455/grahamw58/lostpuppy_zps260dcbf1.jpg

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

imagine
21st December 2014, 13:26
The problem is, my Lita moves everything around - creating new places. I'm threatening to screw everything to the floor! :icon_lol:

Longweekend
21st December 2014, 14:30
With our 3 teenagers nothing stays anywhere very long.....:cwm25:

Anne2014
22nd December 2014, 10:11
Funny post, stevewool.

Thinking way back, my husband and I made an agreement whilst I am still in the Philippines. I warned him I have a different way of arranging things and he finally agreed I can move anything except for his keys and wallet. I sometimes drive him crazy from the moment I set foot the UK :Rasp:

stevewool
22nd December 2014, 20:56
Found it, it was in my camera bag:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Terpe
23rd December 2014, 01:05
Found it, it was in my camera bag:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Was it anything related to photography ?
:icon_lol:

My wife loves to tidy around my stuff as well :Cuckoo:

I've got lots of tupperware boxes labelled up but hasn't made a huge difference.

Michael Parnham
23rd December 2014, 07:52
Maritess keeps moving everything in the kitchen and by the time I've got used to the change that takes about a couple of weeks, she's changed things again, I just keep going round in circles. It's a good thing the cooker, sink and fridge cannot be moved!:Erm: