PDA

View Full Version : Good news ★

hellersarah
23rd December 2014, 08:56
Hello guys I've got my visa now.

I would like to say thank you guys for the help for your advices - especially to you Sir Terpe - you really are a great help.

It took 6 weeks from the day I submitted my docs.

Thank you guys. :smile:

Piamed
23rd December 2014, 08:59
Congratulations amiga. Great news just before Christmas!

hellersarah
23rd December 2014, 09:17
Thanks Piamed :smile:

Terpe
23rd December 2014, 09:32
hello guys I got my visa now.

I would like to say thank you guys for the help for your advices. especially to you sir terpe you reallu a great help.

it took 6weeks from the day I submitted my docs.

thank you guyss :-)

Woohoo :Jump:
That's wonderful news, well done to you both and congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy days

hellersarah
23rd December 2014, 09:38
Thanks Sir Terpe :) Can I ask again what we need to provide when we're in the immigration. Thanks

Anne2014
23rd December 2014, 10:53
Hello guys, I got my visa now.

I would like to say thank you guys for the help and for your advices. especially to you Sir Terpe you are really a great help.

It took 6 weeks from the day I submitted my docs.

Thank you guys :)

Time to celebrate. Great timing for the festive season! Happy for you..

Terpe
23rd December 2014, 11:14
Thanks Sir Terpe. :) Can I ask again what we need to provide when we're in the immigration. Thanks

Can you explain more ?

Do you mean at Philippines ? or upon arrival at UK ?

grahamw48
23rd December 2014, 11:19
Congratulations ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
23rd December 2014, 11:24
Congratulations, and good luck for the future! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
23rd December 2014, 11:40
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hellersarah
23rd December 2014, 12:12
I mean, Sir Terpe, my friend told me to have CFO certificate and CFO sticker. I have already the CFO certificate and only the sticker to collect. I can't get it this week coz of the long holiday. What about my baby? She already has a British Passport, so does she need the CFO cert or any documents to leave the Philippines going to UK?

Slip
23rd December 2014, 15:00
Congrats, Harlene's was exactly 6 weeks as well

hellersarah
23rd December 2014, 17:34
Thanks guys. :) I will book flight tomorrow hoping the tickets are not too expensive. I'm travelling with my 2 year old baby and she's holding a British passport. Can anyone tell me what other requirements are aside from the British passport just in case the immigration officer will ask me to provide.

Thanks guys

grahamw48
23rd December 2014, 18:13
From the Phils DSWD website....

Other Frequently Asked Questions…

ARE THE FOLLOWING MINORS EXEMPTED FROM SECURING A TRAVEL CLEARANCE?

A minor with permanent residency card
A minor who holds a valid pass such as dependents visa/pass/identification or permanent resident visa/pass/identification card is no longer required to secure travel clearance from DSWD. A permanent residency card is a valid pass and a holder of such is exempted from securing a travel clearance.
A minor born abroad but has no permanent residency card
It depends on the minors citizenship or residency. A minor who is not a Filipino citizen and holds a foreign passport is not required to secure a travel clearance. A minor who is a Filipino citizen and living abroad who does not hold a permanent resident visa/pass/identification card is required to secure a travel clearance.

- See more at: http://www.dswd.gov.ph/faqs/travel-clearance-for-minors/#sthash.RzhnzLyF.dpuf

My ex-wife made several trips in and out of the Phils with our son (British passport) when he was a baby, and I don't ever recall him needing any special clearance when going through Phils immigration at the (Manila) airport.

Make sure you have your child's birth certificate and your marriage cert with you though.

If in doubt, contact DWSD or at least look at their website.

For your child to enter the UK, of course no problem or special requirements, as she is a British Citizen. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

david1478
23rd December 2014, 22:14
Congrats Sarah :) xx

david1478
23rd December 2014, 22:47
Hi Terpe, sorry if I might be repeating myself (not good navigating this forum). Will my 2 year old daughter who has a British Passport and will be travelling to the UK with Sarah (Sarah is travelling on her spouse visa) need a Clearance Certificate to leave the Philippines. I wouldn't have thought so, because our little girl has a British Passport. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks again for all your previous help - especially the advice on going down the variable pay route.

Dave

SimonH
24th December 2014, 00:32
Hi Terpe, sorry if I might be repeating myself (not good navigating this forum). Will my 2 year old daughter who has a British Passport and will be travelling to the UK with Sarah (Sarah is travelling on her spouse visa) need a Clearance Certificate to leave the Philippines? I wouldn't have thought so, because our little girl has a British Passport. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks again for all your previous help - especially the advice on going down the variable pay route.

Dave

David, I think if you read post #14 which Graham kindly posted, you'll find the answer that you're looking for :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
27th December 2014, 02:41
Hello guys I've got my visa now.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... Congratulations! :smile:

Rory
27th December 2014, 15:01
Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hellersarah
31st December 2014, 08:58
Thanks guys �������� Happy new year.

I already booked my flight for Jan 11, but on Jan 5 I will go to CFO for my sticker.

Terpe
31st December 2014, 12:39

I already booked my flight for Jan 11 but on Jan 5 I will go to CFO for my sticker.

Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Did you already complete the seminar ?

Be sure to enjoy your New Year's celebrations with your family. :Jump::Jump:

hellersarah
31st December 2014, 13:15
Yeah Sir Terpe, way back 2012 I'd already done the seminar. I have the CFO certificate and I'll just present it to the CFO office together with my passport and visa to have the sticker.

Michael Parnham
31st December 2014, 13:47
Have a good flight, Happy new year! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hellersarah
31st December 2014, 15:05
Thanks. :) Happy New Year, Michael

Arthur Little
31st December 2014, 16:09

I already booked my flight for Jan 11,

Happy New Year ... and bon voyage! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hellersarah
31st December 2014, 17:53
Thanks Arthur :)

Michael Parnham
31st December 2014, 18:48
Thanks. :) Happy New Year, Michael

Thanks for the rep Sarah, where in the UK will you be living?:Erm:

hellersarah
1st January 2015, 04:55
We're in North Wales - Llandudno. :icon_lol:

rhosalie
1st January 2015, 06:21
Congratulations and Bon voyage.. :Jump::Jump:

Michael Parnham
1st January 2015, 08:40

Very nice part of the UK, enjoy! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hellersarah
5th January 2015, 06:39
Thanks guys , I just went to cfo for my sticker and it tooked 30mins only I got my sticker. Then I went tk the immigration for my daughter they told me no need to get any clearance because mimmie had Philippine passport just show to the immigration at the airport the british passport and Philippine passport. My baby dont need any exit clearance if my baby had no Philippine passport thats the time that I need to get her an exit clearance....

hellersarah
5th January 2015, 06:49
hello guys I just went tl cfo office for my sticker and it took 30mins and I got it now. I went to immigration also to ask if my 2yr old baby need a clearance the officer said no need because my baby had Philippine passport just present the british passport as well as the Philippine passport and its okay.

thanks guys so excited :-)

Terpe
5th January 2015, 06:50
Well done, good news. Thanks for posting update and feedback :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bon Voyage

hellersarah
5th January 2015, 07:09
Thanks Sir Terpe :)

SimonH
5th January 2015, 07:18
Great news, when are you flying?

hellersarah
5th January 2015, 08:28
My flight is on Sunday. :) Cathay Pacific

hellersarah
16th January 2015, 11:26
Hello guys, I'm here now at Llnadudno UK - near seafront ♥

raynaputi
16th January 2015, 12:01

We live in North Wales too...in Denbigh. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
16th January 2015, 14:55
Hello guys, I'm here now at Llandudno UK - near seafront ♥

Welcome to UK :Jump:

Arthur Little
16th January 2015, 15:49
Hello guys, I'm here now at Llnadudno UK - near seafront ♥

Hell, :Erm: Sarah ... you're living near the seafront? :smile:

..................................................... :yeahthat:'s great!

:welcomex: to :Britain:

Arthur Little
16th January 2015, 16:12
Hell, :Erm: Sarah ... you're living near the seafront? :smile:

.......................... :yeahthat:'s great!

:welcomex: to :Britain:

Well ... :anerikke: ... you've achieved more than I have ... because Wales is somewhere I've not been. :NoNo:

hellersarah
16th January 2015, 22:35
Yeah, on the promenade! :)