PDA

View Full Version : Needed guidance

filscot99
29th December 2014, 22:18
Hello guys, I was trying to book a PEO appointment online for my ILR application this January. There's a question there: "How many other people do you want to book an appointment for?" Shall I answer '1' for myself only? Or do I include my husband because he is coming with me on my appointment? Just confused. Thanks in advance for your help..

Arthur Little
29th December 2014, 22:57
Hello guys, I was trying to book a PEO appointment online for my ILR application this January. There's a question there: "How many other people do you want to book an appointment for?" Shall I answer '1' for myself only? Or do I include my husband because he is coming with me on my appointment? Just confused. Thanks in advance for your help..

Even though your husband will accompany you, you are the applicant ... so you should just insert '1' ... yourself. :smile:

Good luck with the application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
29th December 2014, 23:09
You need to put "0" if you don't have any dependent applying with you. The question says "How many other people do you want to book an appointment for?", which pertains to dependent(s). If you put 1, there will be fields for the details of the dependent on the next page.

joebloggs
29th December 2014, 23:16
should it not be 0 Arthur, as it says
How many other people do you want to book an appointment for?:Erm::cwm25:

joebloggs
29th December 2014, 23:18
You need to put "0" if you don't have any dependent applying with you. The question says "How many other people do you want to book an appointment for?", which pertains to dependent(s). If you put 1, there will be fields for the details of the dependent on the next page.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: beat me to it Rayna, had to get little joe a drink b4 i could post it :biggrin: