PDA

View Full Version : Salamat..

kimmi
17th November 2007, 14:23
hi guys,

I just wanted to say THANK U FOR EVERYTHING..and I do appreciated all the help that has been extended on me.

Ive been a member here on this forum since July of this year, and I am not sure if I thank all of the members here on this forum for all the help, advises, tips, informations, guidance and assistance u have shared with me..:REDancedancer08:

Especially to BOSS KEITH, who put up this forum without thinking or asking anything in return just to share also the experiences and information we've got to others who are in need..

to KUYA PETER, for his support when he knew that I will have a scheduled interview he dont hesitate to assist me and answer all the questions I have in mind, his website is also a well of knowledge and information.

I am glad that I gained a lot of friends here..And for me that is really worth than any money..This forum is really like a family..I am really thankful that I was given the chance to become a member here and to share to others my experiences and knowledge too..

GOD Bless everyone..:BouncyHappy:

:icon_win::Beer::Kilt::smileybigtmouth:

Kimmi

bigtombowski
17th November 2007, 14:30
hehe! and i gotta say THANK U for helping me thru a tough time -- even when u had the most stressful time in ur life :) thanks mommi

Bridget
17th November 2007, 14:30
Hi Kimmi.
Goodluck to you and have a safe journey to Scotland.

kimmi
17th November 2007, 14:41
thats wot friends are for son..:)

Sis Bridget, thank u..I owe u a lot...he he he

bigtombowski
17th November 2007, 14:43
awwwwwwwww
how nice

Bridget
17th November 2007, 14:45
thats wot friends are for son..:)

Sis Bridget, thank u..I owe u a lot...he he he

Sis Kim,
To God all the glory. I am really happy for you. We`ll meet in Scotland oneday, promise.:)

andypaul
18th November 2007, 03:00
hehe! and i gotta say THANK U for helping me thru a tough time -- even when u had the most stressful time in ur life :) thanks mommi

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done Kimmi i was shocked when after picking up from on here how you were helping tome and mars out you had a huge day looming yourself. Sign of a good person who has i noticed helped many on here as much as you can.

Scotland will be very lucky to get you they will need cheering up after todays football match.

bigtombowski
18th November 2007, 03:15
although...

northern ireland needs no cheering up :D:D:D:D

oh, u know "Windsor Park"?

i live on the street that windsor park is on hehe :) i am literally 2 minutes' walk from it! lol, from my roof i can watch all the football action -- if i wanted to and wasn't busy working grrr! hehe

aromulus
18th November 2007, 09:34
I used to visit some clients in Cadogan Park and Adelaide Park.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
18th November 2007, 09:38
I used to visit some clients in Cadogan Park and Adelaide Park.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tom used to visit some on Greenham Common :rolleyes:

ginapeterb
18th November 2007, 10:21
Your very welcome little sister Kimmi (Kapitid na babae)

Naturally we are so happy for you, when you have a very likeable person on this forum who gives as much patronage to the family as you have done over the last year, you are so happy and it shows.

I hope your life in our country is what you want it to be, life is funny like that..you don't really know where it will take you, some girls come, and they have happy life...others come, maybe its not what they expected.

Whatever happens from now, the choices you make will determine your life path, I would only ask one thing, that when you do arrive, don't leave us Kimmi as so many do, I am not saying that you have to be tied to us at the forum, but you made a very important point, you said its a family.

I also take my hat off to Sir Keith, because over the last few years, he has managed to build and secure a great family forum here in the UK, I tried it myself, and i can tell you, its not easy to maintain and grow a family like this one, you need patience, time and effort.

He has done that, and I think one night, there were over 600 readers online, that some patronage, so what I will say to you Kimmi, is that when you get settled, don't leave us, stay with the forum, I can remember lots of well known names, who you never see anymore, for one thing or another, they come and go, mainly once they have obtained their entry clearance, you never see them again.

It goes to show, that those ones, who do this, never were interested in the Filipino UK community, they just wanted visa information, if thats what they wanted fine, the forum can give them that, but this forum is about so much more, so stay with us Kimmi, and tell your sisters how you did it, you can be a great source of encouragement to those who come after you, I have a feeling you will stay with us...you have that kind of sparkling personality that we need here.

Love to Kimmi from all your family. !!!

joyce
18th November 2007, 10:59
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:Have a safe trip Kimmi... I will be coming soon:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

joyce
18th November 2007, 11:08
He has done that, and I think one night, there were over 600 readers online, that some patronage, so what I will say to you Kimmi, is that when you get settled, don't leave us, stay with the forum, I can remember lots of well known names, who you never see anymore, for one thing or another, they come and go, mainly once they have obtained their entry clearance, you never see them again.

Maybe Peter they are busy.. As one of my friend told me that pace of life in the UK is really different compared here in the Philippines. As for me I will try my best to be here in the forum, even though I can't contribute any information but i love to read all the posts.

aromulus
18th November 2007, 11:08
Your very welcome little sister Kimmi (Kapitid na babae)

Naturally we are so happy for you, when you have a very likeable person on this forum who gives as much patronage to the family as you have done over the last year, you are so happy and it shows.

I hope your life in our country is what you want it to be, life is funny like that..you don't really know where it will take you, some girls come, and they have happy life...others come, maybe its not what they expected.

Whatever happens from now, the choices you make will determine your life path, I would only ask one thing, that when you do arrive, don't leave us Kimmi as so many do, I am not saying that you have to be tied to us at the forum, but you made a very important point, you said its a family.

I also take my hat off to Sir Keith, because over the last few years, he has managed to build and secure a great family forum here in the UK, I tried it myself, and i can tell you, its not easy to maintain and grow a family like this one, you need patience, time and effort.

It goes to show, that those ones, who do this, never were interested in the Filipino UK community, they just wanted visa information, if thats what they wanted fine, the forum can give them that, but this forum is about so much more, so stay with us Kimmi, and tell your sisters how you did it, you can be a great source of encouragement to those who come after you, I have a feeling you will stay with us...you have that kind of sparkling personality that we need here.

Love to Kimmi from all your family. !!!

Well said. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
18th November 2007, 12:22

me too, i was in both streets last night
hugely posh

a semi detached there would set u back at least £750k, and detached starting at maybe £1.25Million up to several million! hehe

bigtombowski
18th November 2007, 12:24
and peter bennet
i agree with your words,
well said
well put :D

andypaul
18th November 2007, 18:27

Maybe Peter they are busy.. As one of my friend told me that pace of life in the UK is really different compared here in the Philippines. As for me I will try my best to be here in the forum, even though I can't contribute any information but i love to read all the posts.

Of course you can offer info Joyce. Most of us just give details of our experiences, in fact most of the information on here is just members recounting what they did and what they would do if they could go back and do it again.

The toughest part for many is once here in the UK for alsorts of reasons homesickness, finding a job, ilr,flr, problems settling etc. Some people on here need info, but all need moral support and a kind word to help them:)

So joyce, Kimmi and you have lots to contribute once here in the UK for the next batch of people:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
18th November 2007, 19:07
Pete - brilliantly put. :)

Al.:)

h0ney_c
19th November 2007, 02:10
Good luck Sis Kimmi!!!! Ingatz!

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 02:22
great to see u back here honey_c sister :D

kimmi
19th November 2007, 03:44
thank u for the advise Kuya Pete and AndyPaul, I will always put that in mind..:)

mhynne
19th November 2007, 22:23
YEhey kimmy... I hope you get your visa soon... or have you already?
anyway goodluck to you and wish you all the best..

Tiggers0608
19th November 2007, 22:31
Hi sis kimmi,

:xxgrinning--00xx3: best wishes :Hellooo:

have a safetrip :BouncyHappy: ...... congratulations!

slice me a wedding cake sis :D

kimmi
20th November 2007, 01:35
Thanks everyone..:)

Sis Adel, u will be there for sure..:)

LEAHnew
20th November 2007, 07:03
Mareng kimmi,

I wanna thank you also for being such a good friend:cwm38:, I agree to Tom:xxgrinning--00xx3: even u’re in stressful days, u’re still there ready to listen and gave advices (just a txt lang nag oonline ka na touch ako grabe sis salamat) at sana remain as u are wherever you go..I’m starting to feel jealous a bit coz u will be together with ur Loving Chuck while me still counting days pa to be with my kukupops. Anyway sis I am happy for you. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
And to this forum it’s really a blessing for us. To the admin, moderators and co-members you really made possible the LDR stronger and last… Mabuhay!:)

kimmi
20th November 2007, 11:14
Mare,

I promise I will still be the Mareng Kimmi u know wherever I am..thank u for being a friend..:)

Mare just let me go there first so that when its time for u to go there madami ka ng inaanak..he he he

I hope I can meet u and Pareng Chris soon..:)

LEAHnew
20th November 2007, 13:12
Mare,

I promise I will still be the Mareng Kimmi u know wherever I am..thank u for being a friend..:)

Mare just let me go there first so that when its time for u to go there madami ka ng inaanak..he he he

I hope I can meet u and Pareng Chris soon..:)

:omg:Take it slow pala mare:D I hope and pray din sis...Salamat again....

BTW HAPPY TRIP:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
20th November 2007, 13:30
Thank u mare, I do really like ur avatar..:)

IainBusby
20th November 2007, 16:33
Where in Scotland will you be living Kimmi?

Louella & Iain.

Alan
20th November 2007, 17:08
God bless you Kimmi. Thank you for being a friend. :)

Al.:)

bigtombowski
20th November 2007, 17:09
sounds like the theme to "golden girls"! lol

LEAHnew
21st November 2007, 10:23
Thank u mare, I do really like ur avatar..:)

Thanks mare:D and thanks Skype snapshot:Rasp::Rasp:

kimmi
21st November 2007, 11:24
Where in Scotland will you be living Kimmi?

Louella & Iain.

hi Louella & Iain,

I will be in Strachur..are u living closer to that area?

Take care and GOD Bless..:)

Kimmi

kimmi
21st November 2007, 11:26
hi PROF AL,

thank u too for being nice and friendly to me..I do learned a lot with ur post here..Keep it up and God bless...:)