PDA

View Full Version : Printing evidence of relationship

cheekee
13th January 2015, 15:57
Just a quick question about the spouse visa.

Do both of us have to print out and submit chat logs, photos and other evidence of our relationship or is it just me as the sponsor?

I think it is both of us but unsure.

Thanks.

raynaputi
13th January 2015, 16:05
Well, either of you. I'm sure the chat logs will show both of your names in it, and that would be enough. In our case, Keith was the one who printed it just because he has done it already before I even asked. :biggrin: If you have a detailed billing statement on your phone plan (if you are in one), like Keith has, print some of your bill statements showing that you are sending text messages or calling her on her phone number. With regards to photos, you can both choose which ones to send (we only sent 20 photos which include both of us with my family/relatives and friends).

cheekee
14th January 2015, 16:47
Thank you.

I managed to get Skype to email me full call logs from the beginning of our relationship so that's good.

Have all our WhatsApp chat so will take screen shots of those - will it be ok as it only shows one of our names at the top of the screen. WhatsApp has a send conversation to email function , should I print that out instead or do both?.

raynaputi
14th January 2015, 22:40
Thank you.

I managed to get Skype to email me full call logs from the beginning of our relationship so that's good.

Have all our WhatsApp chat so will take screen shots of those - will it be ok as it only shows one of our names at the top of the screen. WhatsApp has a send conversation to email function , should I print that out instead or do both?.

In regards to your query about WhatsApp, either will do. There's really no rules in terms of these chat logs and the like. It's up to you to decide how you can show them proofs of relationship, what documents you have to submit. So if you think you can convince the ECO with these documents you mentioned that your relationship is real then submit it.