PDA

View Full Version : Needing advice please

filscot99
14th January 2015, 19:55
Hello again, I just booked an appointment online for PEO service. Do I need to fill up an application online? Just confused with this one, it says on the site:

" If you are filling in an application online, you will be able to see it here while you are completing it. Once you have completed the application, you will only be able to see your application reference number and the cover sheet (if your application had one).

If you have only booked an appointment (and paid for your application, where relevant) you will be able to see your payment reference number and your payment sheet.

All information relating to your application or appointment will be deleted 100 days after the date listed below as ‘submitted’, ‘filled in online’ or ‘booked’ ".

I've already paid the fee and just a bit confused as to what to do next. Help please.

Thanks.

raynaputi
14th January 2015, 22:47
No. You have to print the application form and fill it up. I believe you are applying for ILR, right?

filscot99
15th January 2015, 18:59
No. You have to print the application form and fill it up. I believe you are applying for ILR, right?

Hi Rayna, yes I'm applying for ILR. Thank you so much for your response. So, since I already paid it online, I guess I don't need to fill up the payment section of the form. Am I correct? Thanks

raynaputi
15th January 2015, 19:34
Hi Rayna, yes I'm applying for ILR. Thank you so much for your response. So, since I already paid it online, I guess I don't need to fill up the payment section of the form. Am I correct? Thanks

Yeah that's correct. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

filscot99
17th January 2015, 11:33
Yeah that's correct. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Rayna, do I need to send a photo copy of all my documents for ILR application if I will have PEO appointment? thanks

raynaputi
17th January 2015, 11:37
Rayna, do I need to send a photo copy of all my documents for ILR application if I will have PEO appointment? thanks

No you don't have to. I am not sending any. When I applied for my FLR(M) via post, I didn't send any photocopies either. All my documents were returned to me.