PDA

View Full Version : The Daily Mail brings us some good news from the USA

Dedworth
16th January 2015, 14:48
First inmate put to death in Oklahoma since last botched execution twitches in pain and screams 'my body is on fire' as he is given the same cocktail of lethal drugs

Charles Frederick Warner's execution for the 1997 killing of an 11-month-old girl in Oklahoma City lasted 18 minutes today
He screamed 'my body is on fire' but because of a paralytic drug could not show signs of distress
His execution is the first in Oklahoma since Clayton Lockett's 43 minute execution went wrong
Murderer Lockett writhed and moaned after being declared unconscious

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2912864/Oklahoma-puts-death-inmate-botched-execution-screams-body-fire-given-cocktail-lethal-drugs.html#ixzz3OzYj671C

No human rights for him :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
16th January 2015, 16:53
First inmate put to death in Oklahoma since last botched execution twitches in pain and screams 'my body is on fire' as he is given the same cocktail of lethal drugs

Charles Frederick Warner's execution for the 1997 killing of an 11-month-old girl in Oklahoma City lasted 18 minutes today
He screamed 'my body is on fire' but because of a paralytic drug could not show signs of distress
His execution is the first in Oklahoma since Clayton Lockett's 43 minute execution went wrong
Murderer Lockett writhed and moaned after being declared unconscious

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2912864/Oklahoma-puts-death-inmate-botched-execution-screams-body-fire-given-cocktail-lethal-drugs.html#ixzz3OzYj671C

No human rights for him :icon_lol:

Hmm, ... he clearly showed no mercy for his poor, innocent little victim. :cwm23: So ... :anerikke: ... why would any sane person expect the State to display the slightest degree of compassion towards him! :NoNo:

les_taxi
16th January 2015, 18:12
I always find it amusing that anyone who is to be executed has to have a medical first!:Erm:

It's not as if you are going to say, "I have the 'flu, can we leave it till I get better?" :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
16th January 2015, 18:52
I always find it amusing that anyone who is to be executed has to have a medical first!:Erm:

It's not as if you are going to say, "I have the 'flu, can we leave it till I get better?" :icon_lol:

Whilst :iagree: it seems strange, a condemned person undergoing a Medical Examination prior to execution, I suspect if he/she were found to actually have 'flu at the time, then the execution would, in all probability, be postponed till a later date. :crazy: ... but ... :anerikke: ... that would appear to be the way the US Judicial System operates!