PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Hanna
19th November 2007, 05:56
Hi guys,

I'm back:).Sorry for being Harmonious here.I hope Iam accepted again..
Now Iam leaving in own.:doh:doh.My husband is already in England,Im very sad now,and boring....

Hanna.

Bridget
19th November 2007, 06:12
Hi guys,

I'm back:).Sorry for being Harmonious here.I hope Iam accepted again..
Now Iam leaving in own.:doh:doh.My husband is already in England,Im very sad now,and boring....

Hanna.

Hi Hanna, Welcome back. I can relate to you, being apart is not so easy, but the good thing is, its nice to know that theres someone in the other side of the world that truly loves you and cares a lot for you.
This forum helps me to bear all the loneliness here and I enjoy reading the post and chat to some good friends here in the forum.
Cheer Up! You are not alone.

Hanna
19th November 2007, 08:47
Thank you so much ate Bridget,your very kind!!!

joyce
19th November 2007, 09:27
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:Hi Hannah... Welcome back:):):) don't feel bored we are here in this forum to cheer you up....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Bridget
19th November 2007, 09:42
Thank you so much ate Bridget,your very kind!!!

You`re welcome Hanna.:) I`ve heard that Prof. Alan is from Oxfordshire. I lived in Oxford when I was in England and soon it will be my hometown.:) Beautiful place and nice people, I love cycling around the villages. Did you have a wonderful stay in Oxford,too?:)

gingxrick
19th November 2007, 09:50
Hi Hanna, welcome back to the forum, so how are you feeling today? just wanted to say it was very nice meeting you and Alan in Cebu,I only wish we could have spent more time together in Cebu. take care and god bless, Ricky and Gingx2

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 15:23
did u say u are boring?

;)

maybe we can take away ur boredness! Keith's solution to boredness is to take the mickey out of tom :D

KeithD
19th November 2007, 15:28
...... take the mickey out of tom :D
Well if you didn't insert poor Mickey Mouse up your :action-smiley-081:, we wouldn't have to take it out would we? :rolleyes:

Pepe n Pilar
19th November 2007, 15:29
Hi Hanna, welcome to the forum again. You have loads of friends here to cheer you up. You can text me.

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 15:42
Well if you didn't insert poor Mickey Mouse up your :action-smiley-081:, we wouldn't have to take it out would we? :rolleyes:

then what would i do for fun lar?

KeithD
19th November 2007, 21:05
then what would i do for fun lar?

Tub of lard and a banana :rolleyes:

Tiggers0608
19th November 2007, 22:18
hi hanna you are not alone i know how you feel, so cheer up :BouncyHappy: coz i guess thats the only thing we can do at the moment. :cwm12:

gracia143
19th November 2007, 22:19
Hi Hanna, stay on the forum that way it will just seem having Alan on the next room of your house. Time flies so fast you know, the next time you realize he's already back in Dumaguete drowning himself with San Miguel Beer...cheer up!

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 23:42
Tub of lard and a banana :rolleyes:

hehe, and what should i do with these items?

andypaul
19th November 2007, 23:48
hehe, and what should i do with these items?

Sounds like an epsiode of ready steady cook

bigtombowski
19th November 2007, 23:52
hehe,, and would u believe it got all these for a fiver? haha

kimmi
20th November 2007, 01:33
Hi hannah,

U are always welcome here..in the next few weeks Prof Al will be back again..:)

bigtombowski
20th November 2007, 01:44
and then u won't be so bored :D

Hanna
20th November 2007, 05:05
Thank you so much Guys,Iam glad your responses and advice.I'm feelin better now.:)

Hanna.