PDA

View Full Version : Lineker hit by HMRC

Dedworth
31st January 2015, 22:56
Gary Lineker's own goal: Match of the Day pundit stung with £1.3million tax bill

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2933932/Gary-Lineker-s-goal-Match-Day-pundit-stung-1-3million-tax-bill.html#ixzz3QRFbnXo6

Great news :xxgrinning--00xx3:the article also say's they're after the nauseating Ant & Dec & Robbie Savage

les_taxi
31st January 2015, 23:10
Danny Mills is living off a mediocre career. Complete knob, I've met him.

Ako Si Jamie
31st January 2015, 23:12
The more they have the more they want. :mad:

Ako Si Jamie
31st January 2015, 23:14
Danny mills is living off a mediocre career. Complete knob, I've met him.

I don't think you need to meet him to realise that. :biggrin:

joebloggs
31st January 2015, 23:32
The more they have the more they want. :mad:

No doubt Les looks up to Linker, who has a nice slice of the pie and you're right Jamie, the slice is never big enough :wink:

Two people and nearly £3m, how many more rich people are not paying their taxes and are getting away with it :mad:

But your average taxpayer can't saying anything because we're just jealous if we do! :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
31st January 2015, 23:41
No doubt Les looks up to Linker, who has a nice slice of the pie and you're right Jamie, the slice is never big enough :wink:

Two people and nearly £3m, how many more rich people are not paying their taxes and are getting away with it :mad:

But your average taxpayer can't saying anything because we're just jealous if we do! :icon_lol:

Even Beckham is trying to avoid coughing up. :thumbsdown:

joebloggs
31st January 2015, 23:51
Even Beckham is trying to avoid coughing up. :thumbsdown:

And how much is he worth? :cwm25:

As someone who pays their taxes and has a lot smaller slice than these people, i cant say anything because I'm just jealous of them :icon_lol:

£1.5 million? Someone on minimum pay would gross just £13,124 in a year. It would take them 115yrs to earn that :cwm23:

Even someone on an average wage of £26k, it would take them 50yrs :mad:

They don't even get a slice, but crumbs and they pay their taxes :doh

Start sending them to prison, see how many start paying up then....

Ako Si Jamie
1st February 2015, 00:06
And how much is he worth? :cwm25:

As someone who pays their taxes and has a lot smaller slice than these people, I can't say anything because I'm just jealous of them :icon_lol:

£1.5 million? Someone on minimum pay would gross just £13,124 in a year. It would take them 115yrs to earn that :cwm23:

Even someone on an average wage of £26k, it would take them 50yrs :mad:

They don't even get a slice, but crumbs and they pay their taxes :doh

Start sending them to prison, see how many start paying up then....

Yup, a stint in the slammer for dishonest celebrities would be a good deterrent. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
1st February 2015, 00:44
Glad to see HMRC are doing their job by closing the loopholes :xxgrinning--00xx3: