PDA

View Full Version : Airport

KC083178
13th February 2015, 16:31
My flight is on Feb 18 with a spouse visa and I have minor kids with me as dependants. I just want to get any advice about what Immigration usually ask for before the UK 'Entry' stamp is put on your passports at London Heathrow Airport. :Erm: ...

Thanks.

raynaputi
13th February 2015, 16:52
It really depends on the immigration officials what they ask (they ask different questions and they don't really have standard ones). During my time (that was in 2011), I was asked where and when would I get married (I had a fiancee visa), where I'll live, what's hubby's name, and such. Just make sure that all your important documents that might be asked for you to show are in your carry-on luggage.

Anne2014
13th February 2015, 17:29
My flight is on Feb 18 with a spouse visa and I have minor kids with me as dependants. I just want to get any advice about what Immigration usually ask for before the UK 'Entry' stamp is put on your passports at London Heathrow Airport :Erm: ...

Thanks.

I agree with Rayna about having no standard questions. Just be prepared to show the children's Birth Certificates. In my case, I was asked where I'll be staying, who my sponsor is and what type of visa I had. I was actually ready to hand over my TB Screening Certificate at the UK Border Control but they didn't ask for it :smile:

Michael Parnham
13th February 2015, 21:44
Have a nice flight and good luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
14th February 2015, 02:54
My flight is on Feb 18 with a spouse visa and I have minor kids with me as dependants. I just want to get any advice about what Immigration usually ask for before the UK 'Entry' stamp is put on your passports at London Heathrow Airport. :Erm: ...

Thanks.

Have a good flight and enjoy you UK experience :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KC083178
14th February 2015, 08:29
:Wave::Jump:thanks a lot for all ur comments .. God blessed ::heartshape1: