PDA

View Full Version : Sham marriage rumbled after groom forgets bride's name

Dedworth
14th February 2015, 18:40
A fake wedding couple have been jailed for immigration offences after the groom had to ask his wife-to-be's name.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/sham-marriage-rumbled-after-groom-forgets-brides-name-30990847.html

:cwm23: FILTH

Arthur Little
14th February 2015, 19:00
The Home Office said Pakistani Zubair ...

... Khan't! :NoNo:

raynaputi
14th February 2015, 19:48
Another non-EU illegal immigrant marrying an EU citizen. The reason this happens is because they won't have to process and pay for visas to stay here. Once they are married, the non-EU citizen is free to stay here in the UK and just get a residence permit. They should be the ones paying high prices for visas instead of the British people marrying a non-EU citizen. Sooooooo unfair!!! :cwm23:

Arthur Little
14th February 2015, 20:29
Another non-EU illegal immigrant marrying an EU citizen. The reason this happens is because they won't have to process and pay for visas to stay here. Once they are married, the non-EU citizen is free to stay here in the UK and just get a residence permit. They should be the ones paying high prices for visas instead of the British people marrying a non-EU citizen. Sooooooo unfair!!! :cwm23:

:gp:, Rayna ... :yeahthat:'s what I've always maintained!

marksroomspain
15th February 2015, 00:36

Blatant hypocrisy, shut the doors to Europe and sort this now! Rayna, my blood boils to think what we law abiding citizens go through - and the enormous costs heaped on us - to have our genuine, I repeat "GENUINE" loved ones here...:furious3: