PDA

View Full Version : Reputation

LadyJ
22nd November 2007, 11:56
Yeah, thanks to the abusers of this forum, my Rep points and blobs has been decreased :cwm23:...but that doesn't matter to me, as long the owner won't close this forum, I'm happy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Can someone please give me some Rep? Cause my Rep has been taken off by the owner and added to his Rep..:D

walesrob
22nd November 2007, 12:03
LadyJ, you were lucky, mines plummeted to just 14 from 86...jeez, someone has got it in for me. They know who they are, and although that person is not yet banned, they will be if they continue this silly nonsense.

LadyJ
22nd November 2007, 12:05
I see.. I wonder who they are?:Erm:

LadyJ
22nd November 2007, 12:06
I received a Rep from Joe...

joebloggs
22nd November 2007, 12:07
They know who they are

:icon_lol:, i hope they know who they are , i don't, i've got a clue thou, unless its me sleep walking again :cwm24:

Bridget
22nd November 2007, 12:18
Well, whoever that is I do not care, if thats what makes them happy.:NoNo: Maybe they cant get any good reputation points thats why they happy to destroy other`s reputation .... Poor people. Crab mentality has no place in this forum.
Anyway, it does not matter to me how many rep points what metter is I enjoy reading good post here and meet good people from this forum.

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 12:21
The Rep points now work the same way as my other forums.

joyce
22nd November 2007, 12:25
it doesn't matter to me even if i have no rep power, important is that i can still read and post some ideas that can help others. We are here in this forum to help one another.

Bridget
22nd November 2007, 12:31
it doesn't matter to me even if i have no rep power, important is that i can still read and post some ideas that can help others. We are here in this forum to help one another.

I agree. :xxgrinning--00xx3: We have to keep the purpose of this forum.

Bridget
22nd November 2007, 12:35
Only ungrateful and full of hatred persons can do such horrible things.. :NoNo:Goodness me, why not just jump off the Tower Bridge or the bang their head against the brick wall:Brick:

purplebutterfly
22nd November 2007, 13:07
Never bothers me, cause I dont have one. :Cuckoo:

Alan
22nd November 2007, 13:14
Lost my green blobs now as well. :bigcry:

'Tis a sad day.

Al. :angry:

aromulus
22nd November 2007, 15:28
Lost my green blobs now as well. :bigcry:

'Tis a sad day.

Yup mine have gone astray too....

I hadn't noticed this thread, and started another one on the subject.

It only proves that trolls and flamers are in all sites. Irrispective of how well they are run.

I don't really care about the points, but I would like to know what shower did take them off.

I like this site, and feel at ease and at home here, we all have something in common, apart from footie....
And I will keep frequenting the site no matter what, I think it's giving an invaluable service for free, and that's commendable.

Thanks Keith.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
22nd November 2007, 16:12
I just noticed that TOM is BANNED. Is this something to do with the PM system problem? :Erm:

walesrob
22nd November 2007, 16:14
I just noticed that TOM is BANNED. Is this something to do with the PM system problem? :Erm:

Tom is banned yes. Nuff said, lets move on. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
22nd November 2007, 16:32
am I missing something here??

am sorry, Ive been busy and excited with my new life so I wasnt able to log in here that often these days..

anyways, reps dont matter that much too as long as I can share to other friends here all the experiences and information Ive gained here especially when applying a visa..

I am very thankful to this forum because ive got the chance to meet a lot of friends and help other people in my own little ways..

Cheer up everyone..:)

eljean
22nd November 2007, 16:58

now the justice has been served :CompBuster:

Alan
22nd November 2007, 17:07
[SIZE=4]And I will keep frequenting the site no matter what, I think it's giving an invaluable service for free, and that's commendable.

Thanks Keith.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well said Dom. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

ervenescence
22nd November 2007, 17:13
So does it mean that Tom is responsible for all of this? :yikes:

geezzz, I cannot believe it...LOL :Cuckoo:

I felt bad because England lost de futbol, and when I came to see de forum, something not good has happened. :NoNo:

love8888
22nd November 2007, 17:24
I felt bad because England lost de futbol, and when I came to see de forum, something not good has happened. :NoNo:

Erve, I think people here are also playing futbol while you are watching the telly.lol

.... and taking all our rep score :bigcry:

LadyJ
22nd November 2007, 17:47
and why TOM is BANNED?:yikes:

Do we have a right to know the reason?

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 17:49
I think I'll put all the posts back online he asked me to remove, slagging his girl off and saying he's got another woman......but would a scouser do such a horrible thing? :D

LadyJ
22nd November 2007, 18:10
So Keith you said

Some people must think I am stupid and blind. The scripts on my server give me more details about you, than the government and police have on you. (but at least I will not post it!!!).

Is this mean you can access to our Private messages??

Oh dear I better delete those messages I have about you then:D

LadyJ
22nd November 2007, 18:11
WOw! I received 4 Rep points today! Thanks guys! You knew who you are..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 18:12
Personally i would rather just move on.

I like a bit of banter and a joke like many do on here. But the forum as many wiser people earlier in this thread have suggested is a priceless libary of data.

Again i would like to thank Mr admin and his merry band of mods and rockers, for the forum they have allowed to grow. I can remeber when there were just a handful of regulars who some have moved on or appear less regularly nowdays. But helped the Wife and I be together and i own them a debt of gratitude which i have always belive is paid back best by helping others like they helped me.

Strangely the person mentioned in this thread asked me not to be somebody which i did on purpose to get away from all the rep and post stuff which does nothing for me.

walesrob
22nd November 2007, 18:22
Is this mean you can access to our Private messages??

Oh dear I better delete those messages I have about you then:D

This is your answer:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=5620

Neither Keith, Joe, Pete or myself have access to your personal messages, so your secrets are safe.

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 18:36
VBulletin has no official way of checking PM's, as they are private, but I've written a script that scans them for various web sites, spam, etc, and flag them up. Then under the T&C I can then unencrypt the ones where a legal violation in Win2Win Limited's policies may have been breached, but only then.

They have been used on our forums as part of legal action in the past, with a 100% succes rate. :)

But PM's are basically private, and only you can see yours, unless rules are broken.

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 18:37
Personally i would rather just move on.

Again i would like to thank Mr admin and his merry band of mods and rockers, for the forum they have allowed to grow. I can remeber when there were just a handful of regulars who some have moved on or appear less regularly nowdays. But helped the Wife and I be together and i own them a debt of gratitude which i have always belive is paid back best by helping others like they helped me.

I definitely agree with you Andy. This forum is a priceless help to everyone who need advice and guidance. This forum helped me a lot when I was applying for my fiance-spouse visa, and when I did all that mess with my application:icon_lol:, you guys was there to listened and to advised me.
I would share information (if not yet discussed) that I know or been through with everyone, as a gratitude towards Keith and all the members.
However, my life has been through in a lot of changes lately, I could scarcely cope with my everyday duties and all the changes are quite stressing. Moving, settling in, new surroundings and new life, all exciting and all requires a great deal of time.
Anyway, I am always here, not very often as I would like to, but I am always here. I would like to thank Keith and the member for this helpful forum. I hope that in someway, I can give back the help I received from all of you.:)

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 18:42
spam on a phill forum that must pop up a few times between the phill ladies if they talk about food from back home.:D

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 18:50
spam on a phill forum that must pop up a few times between the phill ladies if they talk about food from back home.:D
:icon_lol:Like in the middle of bagoong and fried fish talks:icon_lol:

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 18:51
[quote=andypaul;45028]Personally i would rather just move on.

I definitely agree with you Andy. This forum is a priceless help to everyone who need advice and guidance. This forum helped me a lot when I was applying for my fiance-spouse visa, and when I did all that mess with my application:icon_lol:, you guys was there to listened and to advised me.
I would share information (if not yet discussed) that I know or been through with everyone, as a gratitude towards Keith and all the members.
However, my life has been through in a lot of changes lately, I could scarcely cope with my everyday duties and all the changes are quite stressing. Moving, settling in, new surroundings and new life, all exciting and all requires a great deal of time.
Anyway, I am always here, not very often as I would like to, but I am always here. I would like to thank Keith and the member for this helpful forum. I hope that in someway, I can give back the help I received from all of you.:)

Exactly you for one have a unique visa application due to being a italian resident (did i get that right po:Erm:) as well as pinay.

We all know how sometimes the best post or word of encouragment is just to know some one is there even if they dont have all the answers.
If this site was to shut down like an american one did a while back it would make life very tough for a lot of people.

So all us forum regulars should help the mods by trying to ignore or avoid petty arguments on this site take them to pm or email etc if you really must. The site is more important than anyone one person imo.

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 18:54
:icon_lol:Like in the middle of bagoong and fried fish talks:icon_lol:

I can just see mr admin sitting there wading though dozens of reciepes involving fried fish:icon_lol: thinking of all the lovely vinegar fumes wishing he was there:icon_lol:

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 19:04
I can just see mr admin sitting there wading though dozens of reciepes involving fried fish:icon_lol: thinking of all the lovely vinegar fumes wishing he was there:icon_lol:

Hmmm... they smell lovely...:icon_lol:

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 19:17
[quote=Peanutz;45038]

Exactly you for one have a unique visa application due to being a italian resident (did i get that right po:Erm:) as well as pinay.

So all us forum regulars should help the mods by trying to ignore or avoid petty arguments on this site take them to pm or email etc if you really must. The site is more important than anyone one person imo.

Yes, I did have an Italian residency and I applied for fiance instead of spouse visa, application was already inside when I realized the error. They have been so kind to me for letting me change my application to spouse visa (I applied when fees where about to change). Can you imagine if they were less understanding they could have sent me back my application and apply for another one and pay another (new) fee, and months to wait:yikes:
We should put that motto in this forum for all members:
The site is more important than anyone's personal interest, imo(?).

aromulus
22nd November 2007, 19:24
[quote=andypaul;45046]

The site is more important than anyone's personal interest, imo(?).

In the immortal words of Mr. Spock...

"The needs of the many, far outweigh the needs of the one... "

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 19:28
I would agree apart from Mr admin po's as he coughs up the readies and sneezes chinese

joebloggs
22nd November 2007, 19:30
I think I'll put all the posts back online he asked me to remove, slagging his girl off and saying he's got another woman......but would a scouser do such a horrible thing? :D

of course a scouser would :D,,, anything interesting in them posts :Erm:
someone took most of my rep, but tom gave me 1 back :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo:
R.I.P tom :cwm24:

Alan
22nd November 2007, 19:39
Call me a big kid, but I was rather fond of my rep. points/green blobs - so, I am sad today. :bigcry:

I've even been out and bought a bottle of Scotch with which to take solace.:D

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 19:40
Call me a big kid, but I was rather fond of my rep. points/green blobs - so, I am sad today. :bigcry:

Swap my blobs for the scotch?

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 19:43

Am sad too, for losing my green blobs and points hardly earned.

Share that scotch Prof!
:bigcry:

ervenescence
22nd November 2007, 19:45
I've noticed that Barnsley Mark has been banned as well? :Erm:

Alan
22nd November 2007, 20:04
If y'all wanna come over to Wantage you are welcome to share. :)

In fact, we could have a Scotch and green blob party.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

BTW - I think it might be appropriate here to offer a truly humble apology.

Some time ago, I offered my house as a venue for a 'get together.'
Sadly, shortly after that time I experienced some serious social difficulties. Quite frankly, with all my problems, I have to admit that I could no longer host this event and I was too ashamed to admit this.

Once again, I REALLY apologise and hope that I am forgiven.

Al.:):angry: (smile for all of you - angry for my green blobs)

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 20:04
for being a rapper?

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 20:32

BTW - I think it might be appropriate here to offer a truly humble apology.

Some time ago, I offered my house as a venue for a 'get together.'
Sadly, shortly after that time I experienced some serious social difficulties. Quite frankly, with all my problems, I have to admit that I could no longer host this event and I was too ashamed to admit this.

No problem Alan, Boss Keith will provide for the venue of the event!:rolleyes:
:icon_lol:
Apologise accepted.:)

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 20:43
It was a terrible place to have a 'boil' Al, you have my sympathies :rolleyes:

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 20:48

oxford not that bad its nearer london than liverpool i think:Erm:

Alan
22nd November 2007, 21:09

Keith - you PROMISED you wouldn't tell. :NoNo:

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 21:17
Keith - you PROMISED you wouldn't tell. :NoNo:

Lets hope he doesn't show the photos:omg:

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 21:31
Did you know you can balance a sperm on a pinhead?

Alan
22nd November 2007, 21:34

Hmmmmm! From a prick to another p***k. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oooops - Keith - can I say p***k here?

al.:)

aromulus
22nd November 2007, 21:40

:Erm: What on earth would anyone do that for..???

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 21:47
More importantly.....how did we get from Rep to sperm? :rolleyes:

LadyJ
22nd November 2007, 21:49
Hmmmmm! From a prick to another p***k. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oooops - Keith - can I say p***k here?

al.:)

Alan you just said it:icon_lol:

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 22:08
You can use the Chinese word for it: 'Plick' :)

IanB
22nd November 2007, 22:09
"spam on a phill forum that must pop up a few times between the phill ladies if they talk about food from back home"

Spam and corned beef? What am I letting myself in for after 19 years of Thai food?!!!

Ian

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 22:19
"spam on a phill forum that must pop up a few times between the phill ladies if they talk about food from back home"

Spam and corned beef? What am I letting myself in for after 19 years of Thai food?!!!

Ian

the spam and corned beef are the tame stuff.

With out offending any of the phills some of the food has a unique taste.

Some i just politely decline and others i can't get enough of.

joebloggs
23rd November 2007, 03:41

your lucky Alan you've only got 3 rep points, i would taken them off you if you had more :D

I experienced some serious social difficulties. Quite frankly, with all my problems, I have to admit that I could no longer host this event and I was too ashamed to admit this.

i told you Al, wear the incontinence pads and pants no one would ever know about your problem :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hanna
23rd November 2007, 05:24

I agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheers:)

Hanna.

LadyJ
27th November 2007, 22:57
B@st@rd! Tom wrote this to his forum...

'i'm slowly getting all my friends to come here'

:NoNo::NoNo: How do you feel when reading that?

Sorry guys for being nosy:D It won't happen again, just got really :cwm23: when I read that.

Just don't understand why he did that against to this kind of forum.

Probably he got brainwashed or got paid to do it..I dunno.

andypaul
27th November 2007, 23:05
just high sprits me thinks i don't think it was anything more on his part.

tommyw
27th November 2007, 23:10
I've noticed that Barnsley Mark has been banned as well? :Erm:

Is it true that people have been getting banned? Why? What's been goin on??

KeithD
27th November 2007, 23:16
What he meant was 'VERY slowly as I don't have many friends now'

andypaul
27th November 2007, 23:18

haven't a scooby and i have read most of the posts written on this site:Erm:

kimmi
28th November 2007, 03:55

:omg::omg::NoNo::NoNo:

its not me..ive been busy packing my things..when i come back i noticed that banning is "IN" these days..:doh

KeithD
28th November 2007, 10:06
Helps if you actually read the posts :rolleyes:

aromulus
28th November 2007, 10:12

:doh:doh

tommyw
28th November 2007, 12:19

Did read the posts from bvarnsley Mark. Still none the wiser......:Erm:

kimmi
28th November 2007, 12:36
i think mark is not yet banned..only my adopted prodigal son..

joebloggs
28th November 2007, 14:11
Did read the posts from bvarnsley Mark. Still none the wiser......:Erm:

none of us was any wiser after reading his posts :D, well he knows the difference btw a guy and a gal now :yikes:

where's he gone to :Erm: i don't think hes banned :Erm:

just AWOL or smuggled himself in a container , he was trying to fill, on a slow ship to the philippines :D

japonica
28th November 2007, 14:18
I have a filipina friend lives in Wales and married to a welschman. She said she is boring so I told her about this forum. She phoned me today, she said she found a forum called UKfilipno and I check it and I have noticed that most members here have the same names in this forum such JAMZ, Kimmi, peanutz, honey-c and etchera, I was wondering if these are the same members here. Though I did not read much post there, but I have noticed that other forum is not very active.

japonica
28th November 2007, 14:27
I have noticed also some of the post in other site is the same with other topics that has been posted here. I wonder if that is a sister forum of this site.

kimmi
28th November 2007, 14:29
oh im present with ur name list.. he he he yes we do tried be a member there out of curiosity and checked wot's the difference but still u will go back to the original and genuine..

its just like when u go out with friends, parties and enjoying life but after the day u will still return to ur own family..

kimmi
28th November 2007, 14:30
I have noticed also some of the post in other site is the same with other topics that has been posted here. I wonder if that is a sister forum of this site.

haven't u read the latest news?:Erm::doh

japonica
28th November 2007, 14:35
sorry didnt mean to offend anyone here mention the names, my friend was confused to which one to join,when i menttioned to her the filipino forum and she tried to go to the site and after that she was telling me that she couldnt find me in the forum and she called me and i found out that she was in the other forum and not on this one. But looking at the dates in other site in every post, I think this forum is the pioneer one.

kimmi
28th November 2007, 14:39
just wondered how did u find me there?am I also Kimmi there?

japonica
28th November 2007, 14:46
oh sorry, maybe just a coincidence that that chucky jelly member in other site have the same name of fiance called Clive and that chucky jelly is also going to Scotland and she got her fiancee visa approves same date as you posted here.

kimmi
28th November 2007, 14:50
wow ure great!!!well done for the research sis..:)

japonica
28th November 2007, 14:54
actually i was not doing research, in fact some members in other site called you kimmi.

aromulus
28th November 2007, 17:40
sorry didnt mean to offend anyone here mention the names, my friend was confused to which one to join,when i menttioned to her the filipino forum and she tried to go to the site and after that she was telling me that she couldnt find me in the forum and she called me and i found out that she was in the other forum and not on this one. But looking at the dates in other site in every post, I think this forum is the pioneer one.

This is the place to be.

The place where everyone help each other with hints and suggestions.

Ok, we, or some of us, are slightly crazy at times, a little sarcastic, jokey... in our answers... But it is all part of a good and amiable forum, with banter and fun. Life is too short to be formal and officious.

Because the vast experience of the various members far outstrips, in knowledge, what copy-cat sites can only dream to offer.... zilch....

The place where you can have fun, exchanging views, exploring opinions and be freely open minded.

Like every site of good repute we have Moderators, and Admin, which filter unwanted and un-needed trash. Time wasters, chronic mickey takers, banned advertizing links posters, advertisers, and member robbers.
Every newbie is asked to read the rules and conditions of the forum and abide by them.... Very simple.

Sometime people get banned, but I believe that warnings are given in some cases with subtle hints to change attitude.... and direction...
In some other cases the severity of the "crime" against the site warrants an outright ban.
No recourse to appeals.

Pretty fair, really.

Many members on this site are extremely grateful to Keith for putting such a great tool at everybody's fingertips, free of charge. (Leave the pun... Keith...)

Where else could anyone find such a wealth of information regarding their particualr situation...?

That's what makes Filipino uk the best....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Better get going... (Where's my 10%???)

Peanutz
28th November 2007, 19:07

I did some checking.
When you type uk-filipino forum google will direct you in a page where the first list of filipino uk forum is this one.
I typed it again reversed, filipino uk forum and google directed me again at the same list where this site is the first one on the list.
Now I wondered what did you told your friend to search?
If you type only filipino forum, google will direct you into another kind of forum.

:Erm:...

aromulus
28th November 2007, 19:34
I did some checking.
When you type uk-filipino forum google will direct you in a page where the first list of filipino uk forum is this one.
I typed it again reversed, filipino uk forum and google directed me again at the same list where this site is the first one on the list.
Now I wondered what did you told your friend to search?
If you type only filipino forum, google will direct you into another kind of forum.

:Erm:...

This is clear evidence that this site is the best.

It costs money to have such high ranking in Google

nigel
28th November 2007, 20:04
Hiyah!! (scottsfiancee) I haven't heard from you in a while and I just thought I'd look at this site to check on ya!! Vimvie did her application submission today (wednesday 28th of nov) They've told her that they'll contact her after 1 month, or she may have to wait as long as three months!! Anyway how are you? I haven't heard from ya in ages?!

andypaul
28th November 2007, 20:34
none of us was any wiser after reading his posts :D, well he knows the difference btw a guy and a gal now :yikes:

where's he gone to :Erm: i don't think hes banned :Erm:

just AWOL or smuggled himself in a container , he was trying to fill, on a slow ship to the philippines :D

It had banned under his name the other day i noticed in a post. So looks like tom is not a one man banned:D

andypaul
28th November 2007, 20:37
This is the place to be.

The place where everyone help each other with hints and suggestions.

Ok, we, or some of us, are slightly crazy at times, a little sarcastic, jokey... in our answers... But it is all part of a good and amiable forum, with banter and fun. Life is too short to be formal and officious.

Because the vast experience of the various members far outstrips, in knowledge, what copy-cat sites can only dream to offer.... zilch....

The place where you can have fun, exchanging views, exploring opinions and be freely open minded.

Like every site of good repute we have Moderators, and Admin, which filter unwanted and un-needed trash. Time wasters, chronic mickey takers, banned advertizing links posters, advertisers, and member robbers.
Every newbie is asked to read the rules and conditions of the forum and abide by them.... Very simple.

Sometime people get banned, but I believe that warnings are given in some cases with subtle hints to change attitude.... and direction...
In some other cases the severity of the "crime" against the site warrants an outright ban.
No recourse to appeals.

Pretty fair, really.

Many members on this site are extremely grateful to Keith for putting such a great tool at everybody's fingertips, free of charge. (Leave the pun... Keith...)

Where else could anyone find such a wealth of information regarding their particualr situation...?

That's what makes Filipino uk the best....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Better get going... (Where's my 10%???)

Great post and explains the site and us inmates and our keepers well:xxgrinning--00xx3: