PDA

View Full Version : Rep points

aromulus
22nd November 2007, 15:12
Thanks to Joe for mentioning something about rep points.
I tried several times to post a reply on the same thread but I was not allowed at all.... Never mind.

Someone was low enough to take most of my rep points away from me. Say from nearly 50.... down to 8....:Erm:... It is definitively a kind of small conspiracy.

It is not something that will keep me awake at night, so I am not worried about it.

But It only shows that there are some small minded people, around, with confused ideas and loyalties.:NoNo:

So please go ahead, and live your small life, and don't forget to close the door when you crawl back under your rock at night....

walesrob
22nd November 2007, 15:43
Dom, you are quite right, its nothing to get worked up about, we all have better things in life to worry about, in my case, looking for a job and paying the bills.

vbkelly
22nd November 2007, 16:16
im not bother about reputation point as long as im fine here,not like the others have two faces

love8888
22nd November 2007, 16:48
Dom, don't worry all of us was riped off here by that rep points.

Just think the Christmas it's better to share to other your rep points:cwm38: lol

joebloggs
22nd November 2007, 16:53
You better be hiding under your table, and expect a knock on the door :xxparty-smiley-004:. virtual theft :NoNo: stealing my rep points, oh how will i sleep at night without them :bigcry:. i'll send the virtual cops around to your house :xxgrinning--00xx3:

virtual theft is a crime :cwm23:, you've been warned :censored:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7094764.stm

eljean
22nd November 2007, 16:54
i was just wondering if how it happens im not bothered about the points...wat would be the effect or can you have it back again ?and who's the who?i mean the person responsible how will you know ?just curious:Erm:

kimmi
22nd November 2007, 16:58
who is the culprit?

ervenescence
22nd November 2007, 17:04
OMG!!! :omg::yikes:

Whats going on here? Can someone explain it to me? :Erm:

Whos responsible for all of this? Why?

A jealous cow will never succeed :rolleyes:

Alan
22nd November 2007, 17:05
Yes, would it be appropriate to 'name and shame?'

Al.:angry: (See, even made me change my smile emoticon)

kimmi
22nd November 2007, 17:06
even the Private messaging is not working for me..:(

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 17:41
even the Private messaging is not working for me..:(

Should be. You just PM'd me :Erm:

No names, you'll figure out yourself.

I've given them enough rope for long enough to hang themselves, they must think I'm stupid, I have a large network of contacts that tell me everything, and I've known about it all for weeks. I just like having fun on their behalf, and they are so stupid they never noticed :icon_lol:

Anyway, back to helping the 140,000 unique visitors to this site per year, that is the most important thing. :BouncyHappy:

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 17:49
Keith gone crazy?:yikes:the forum members went mad?:yikes:

I don't know...
what's happening here?:Erm:

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 17:51
.....the forum members went mad?:yikes::Erm:

You've just noticed that NOW!!!! :icon_lol:

LadyJ
22nd November 2007, 17:53
And that is a Breaking news for the Filipino-UK forum:icon_lol:

Let the war begin!:D

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 17:57
You've just noticed that NOW!!!! :icon_lol:

Sowy Boss, been out for a long time I think I missed a lot of things that happened and is happening here. :D
Like TOM is banned:yikes:
He was one of the fav!:Erm:

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 18:02
Hurrah rep points forum posts who cares dom anyone who reads ack though the forum and sees the way others treat you with respect will know your worth taking advice from:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
22nd November 2007, 18:03
Big sigh but life should go on after the rep power rip off...

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 18:09
Hurrah rep points forum posts who cares dom anyone who reads ack though the forum and sees the way others treat you with respect will know your worth taking advice from:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Keep on writing, keep on informing, keep on writing and your points will come back:D
Dora from Nemo cartoon always sing similar song...:D

walesrob
22nd November 2007, 18:09
Sowy Boss, been out for a long time I think I missed a lot of things that happened and is happening here. :D
Like TOM is banned:yikes:
He was one of the fav!:Erm:

Well, he's now for sure NOT a fave. I think his good luck has deserted him. Oo-er. :CompBuster:

walesrob
22nd November 2007, 18:11
Erve, nice to see you and Geoff together - I wonder where you had been hiding him :Rasp:

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 18:15
Mr admin can i sell my rep points on ebay?

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 18:16
Well, he's now for sure NOT a fave. I think his good luck has deserted him. Oo-er. :CompBuster:

Tom asked me to sign up in another uk-fil forum, I did signed in there but have not read or commented with any of their post, cause for obvious reason I am so busy for the mean time, is this the reason why he is banned?:Erm:

walesrob
22nd November 2007, 18:19
Lets just say Ivor the Engine has reached the end of the track. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Now can we move on.

LadyJ
22nd November 2007, 18:28
I just want to be honest here

Tom has been a good friend for many members here, I'm sure this issue is quite difficult to accept specially to those his special friends.

Tom can be over the limit sometimes but he's been good lad too.

but whatever the reason why he was banned, I don't want to know.. I'm just going to move on.

just goodluck to him and to his future wife

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 18:33
Lets just say Ivor the Engine has reached the end of the track. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Now can we move on.

Ivor, thomas sounds like a railway yard:Erm:

aromulus
22nd November 2007, 18:38

:Erm:Are you sure you don't mean "Thomas the Tank engine", narrated by some weird scouser....????:xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
22nd November 2007, 18:40
:Erm:Are you sure you don't mean "Thomas the Tank engine", narrated by some weird scouser....????:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yeah, he's reached the end of the track as well (Thomas that is, not the weird scouser :Rasp:)

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 18:41

How will you recognize a weird scouser in the middle of weird scousers?
:icon_lol:

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 18:42
Tom asked me to sign up in another uk-fil forum, I did signed in there but have not read or commented with any of their post, cause for obvious reason I am so busy for the mean time, is this the reason why he is banned?:Erm:

That is called free poaching on the back of the £1000's I have spent building this site up over the years, although as I am highly ranked in Google, Yahoo, AOL, MSN, I get 1000's of newbies passing through every month without even doing anything illegal.

Leave the sad worthless unimportant losers to there own little world of living in the sewers. They are of no interest to me, I'm too busy making good money. :D

Peanutz
22nd November 2007, 18:46
T I'm too busy making good money. :D

Boss, we are all here willing to help you whenever you need someone to put your monies in safe:D

ervenescence
22nd November 2007, 19:15
Erve, nice to see you and Geoff together - I wonder where you had been hiding him :Rasp:

Oi...:D

I knew it, that someone will gonna say something about my new avatar. hehe.
Thanks Rob..so did you still remember Geoff eh?
I hid him in the cupboard under the stairs..I don't want to show his face in public because im fed up of people reactions that he's more prettier than me.:Erm:

joebloggs
22nd November 2007, 19:25

what you mean 'some weird scouser' !, there all weird :Cuckoo::Rasp:

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 19:26
Boss, we are all here willing to help you whenever you need someone to put your monies in safe:D

The wife needs a new garden....the burial mounds are getting a bit big......

aromulus
22nd November 2007, 19:37
what you mean 'some weird scouser' !, there all weird :Cuckoo::Rasp:

The one I mean used to bang some oil drums with some sticks, to keep the bugs awake....:D

walesrob
22nd November 2007, 19:53
Oi...:D

I knew it, that someone will gonna say something about my new avatar. hehe.
Thanks Rob..so did you still remember Geoff eh?
I hid him in the cupboard under the stairs..I don't want to show his face in public because im fed up of people reactions that he's more prettier than me.:Erm:

Yeah course I remember Geoff, he used to pass on visa advice and useful info back in the days of Asawa. You remembered to water him before he goes back under the stairs?

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 19:56
Asawa i remeber some intresting posts and also reading all the crazy yank postings lots of gung ho chat there and the arguments blooming heck:omg:.

walesrob
22nd November 2007, 19:58
Asawa i remeber some intresting posts and also reading all the crazy yank postings lots of gung ho chat there and the arguments blooming heck:omg:.

Yeah whats going on now is childsplay compared to the rubbish that went on at Asawa - I remember one guy Scott, I think, he denounced all Europeans as Paedophiles at one point. Jerk. :NoNo:

ervenescence
22nd November 2007, 20:08
Oh yeah, how can I forget Asawa? That was the craziest forum I been.
I was a regular there, til Bob has finally shut it down, I think he had enough of members attacking the mods and the admin. :D

aromulus
22nd November 2007, 20:16
Oh yeah, how can I forget Asawa? That was the craziest forum I been.
I was a regular there, til Bob has finally shut it down, I think he had enough of members attacking the mods and the admin. :D

It was mainly BNN that was responsible for ASAWA demise.

Some of BNN members were real pratts, and not very civil at all.

ASAWA re-started after a while, but with less useful threads and info, a slimmed down version. Until They gave up altogether due to the other site attacks.

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 20:17
I found out about that site from either your good self rob or pete who both posted on there, having a link.

I can remeber thinking why had i not found this site before:doh

Strange how the one calm and alsways helpful section was the european section.

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 20:24
Bnn is?

I googled quickly and found business new network, boston neighbourhood network and the black nerds network i guess its none of them:rolleyes:

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 20:41
I remember one guy Scott, I think, he denounced all Europeans as Paedophiles at one point. Jerk. :NoNo:

He probably got those figures off the BBC :action-smiley-081:

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 20:44
Was always worried on there i might get killed by a stray yankee bomb.

aromulus
22nd November 2007, 21:23
Was always worried on there i might get killed by a stray yankee bomb.

Still a good chance of that happening.....:omg:

aromulus
22nd November 2007, 21:30
Bnn is?

I googled quickly and found business new network, boston neighbourhood network and the black nerds network i guess its none of them:rolleyes:

Bahay ng Ningas. (hope keith won't mind)

A bunch of bigoted racist yanks, most of them ex army or marines.
They seem to know everything better than anybody else, and if you don't like what you hear... its tough poo....
No constructive criticisms are even considered.

This lot, helped ASAWA to extinction to a great degree.

I would not waste much time there, the first couple of posts should suffice to give you an idea of what goes on.

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 22:23
Ahh yes i see what you mean and yes i remeber those types. I think i will give that website a dodge.

LadyJ
22nd November 2007, 22:26

just sneaked into the other site and it was hmmmm Tom is the GLobal Mod there??:omg::NoNo: and some he posted there was he posted here ie. An Irish Wife and Forgiveness :NoNo:

andypaul
22nd November 2007, 22:31
What the lordy is a global mod?

KeithD
22nd November 2007, 22:48
What the lordy is a global mod?

Someone who wears plonky clothes, and rides a moped in any country :Erm:

andypaul
23rd November 2007, 00:21
Someone who wears plonky clothes, and rides a moped in any country :Erm:

Mr Admin you are an oracle.

kimmi
23rd November 2007, 08:50
Should be. You just PM'd me :Erm:

it is working now Boss, its just that when I am trying to reply last night the message of jblmp it says that she doesn't want to receive private messages..

he he he sorry just got confuse...:doh:Rasp::icon_lol:

KeithD
23rd November 2007, 09:30
Ah yes, yours is working, but only Respected Members can now send & receive. Another preention measure that hurts the majority thanks to a small minority of :icon_tonguew: suckers.

kimmi
23rd November 2007, 09:40
thanks Boss..at least senders of PM's got screened..:)

KeithD
23rd November 2007, 09:44
I've made small adjustments to the Rep counting, so you've all got a bit more.

kimmi
23rd November 2007, 09:53
thanks Boss..:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

calling Prof AL and Sis Peanutz, Boss Keith share with us his rep points...

its time to party now..he he he:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Rasp:

LEAHnew
23rd November 2007, 10:09

So guys remember spiderman lines “ WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY”, me I don’t have that much power :NoNo:but all I knew ....I’m also a superhero…my kukupops SUPERWOMAN :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Leah

Alan
23rd November 2007, 10:34
Ciao boss. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

joebloggs
23rd November 2007, 11:53

yes some more than others , you've got 53 :yikes:

:D

aromulus
23rd November 2007, 11:59

Do I detect a slight amount of Mancunian Envy...???

I believe you can take medication for this condition....:rolleyes:

KeithD
23rd November 2007, 12:06

You get more for time served, and I've been in HM Prison Filipino for a while :rolleyes:

joyce
23rd November 2007, 13:49
Ah yes, yours is working, but only Respected Members can now send & receive. Another preention measure that hurts the majority thanks to a small minority of :icon_tonguew: suckers.

Thank you Boss keith, that I am now one of the respected member and I have the privilege to send and receive private message :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

aromulus
23rd November 2007, 15:10
just sneaked into the other site and it was hmmmm Tom is the GLobal Mod there??:omg::NoNo: and some he posted there was he posted here ie. An Irish Wife and Forgiveness :NoNo:

In my opinion, Tom likes to be at the centre of the attention all the time.
But I reckon this is due to his youthful exuberance, and slightly too childish at times.

Maybe Marivic, hoping this relationship blossoms, will be able to slow him down a little bit.
We know only too well that Pinays want maturity and stability in their men, and they possess a special knack in weeding out the bad ones.

I wish him well in the future.

Looking back at all what he posted in the past, 90% was just chit-chat.

I would not be surprised if he continues to do that in his new surroundings.
And as you said in your post quoted above... He already started with the copying and pasting of already existing posts.
The level of his immaturity is absolutely staggering.:doh

joebloggs
23rd November 2007, 16:40
i got on well with tom most of the time, but sometimes he over reacted to things, like it was the end of the world, when it was just a small problem in the long run, god help him when he does have a major problem in his life :cwm24:, and as you've said dom, most of his chat was just chit-chat, if you go on that forum, he's still the same :D... good luck from me big tom.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and stay off the sunny-d :Rasp::cwm12:

KeithD
23rd November 2007, 17:12
90% was just chit-chat.

Being a bit generous aren't we? :icon_lol:

Alan
23rd November 2007, 17:35
Maybe Marivic, hoping this relationship blossoms, will be able to slow him down a little bit.
[SIZE=4]We know only too well that Pinays want maturity and stability in their men.

Once again Dom - I am forced to agree with you. I think that this is where he will fail.

Al.:)

KeithD
23rd November 2007, 18:17
I think that this is where he will fail.

He already has once, it was this forum that saved him......I can always have that reversed though if I feel vindictive :D

ervenescence
23rd November 2007, 18:30
i got on well with tom most of the time, but sometimes he over reacted to things, like it was the end of the world, when it was just a small problem in the long run, god help him when he does have a major problem in his life :cwm24:, and as you've said dom, most of his chat was just chit-chat, if you go on that forum, he's still the same :D... good luck from me big tom.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yeah, wherever you are now Tom...goodluck :)

vbkelly
23rd November 2007, 18:50
ate ping give me that site and i've been there to looked around what its like hahaha i found almost newly member here are there,hehehhe tom is a good samaritan isn't it?

andypaul
23rd November 2007, 18:51

Tom was hyper and full of engery on here, but like you say not a bad lad.
Im sure he will learn to chill overwise he will wind himself up so much he'll make himself ill.
I can say the Visa process and the not knowing while coping with the stress of LDR was tough.

KeithD
23rd November 2007, 19:28
I can say the Visa process and the not knowing while coping with the stress of LDR was tough.

Anyone know of a site on the internet that can help the poor lad? :rolleyes:

aromulus
23rd November 2007, 20:02

Trying to run before learning to walk ain't the wise thing to do.
LDR is a stressful situation to be in, we all know, we all been there, one way or the other.
Meeting someone on the net, although might stir your fantasies, will not really make you fall in love hook, line and sinker.... Only determined to a meet...

In my view, you can only miss somebody, if you actually, spent time together, held hands, spoken to her vis-a-vis.... wether a bed is involved or not, it doesn't matter.
Missing somebody to me means, booking another flight 2 days after you got back from the first one, even if your holiday entitlement is finished for the year....

There was plenty of help here, just for the asking and just for the being patient and read a few posts.

He must really,really, have :Sex: Keith off....
I guess that reading between the lines wasn't one of his strongest points...:NoNo:

Oh, well..........:doh
R.I.P.

joebloggs
24th November 2007, 03:05
ate ping give me that site and i've been there to looked around what its like hahaha i found almost newly member here are there,hehehhe tom is a good samaritan isn't it?

i think tom needs a samaritan :cwm24: :D
hope his g/f will take on the task :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hes gotta calm down, like a kid in a sweet shop :D

kimmi
24th November 2007, 03:21
He already has once, it was this forum that saved him......I can always have that reversed though if I feel vindictive :D

I salute u for that Boss!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Trying to run before learning to walk ain't the wise thing to do.
LDR is a stressful situation to be in, we all know, we all been there, one way or the other.
Meeting someone on the net, although might stir your fantasies, will not really make you fall in love hook, line and sinker.... Only determined to a meet...

I agree with u Dom, it is very hard being on the LDR and this forum has helped us a lot to overcome everything and I can personally attest to that..

This forum has helped me understand my fiance's culture and humours..meet a lot of friends and acquiantances..:cwm12:

There are times we really need to give up on people how much we love and care for them..I hope this time he will learn his lesson..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am sure in one way or another u can still read all the posts here, just want to say GOODLUCK and THANK U for the FRIENDSHIP U OFFERED..:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

joebloggs
24th November 2007, 03:30
i'm sure he's still reading the posts on here kimmi, end of the day, like the saying goes, if you sleep with dogs, watch out, or you might catch flea's, the things he's said and done, i feel he's let me down as a friend, and the friends down on here who helped him, but worse i think he's let himself down... :cwm24:

kimmi
24th November 2007, 03:45
I admit I was hurt by what he did and with what happened, but still we need to move on with life...

I just hope some of the things that I've shared with him won't spill..like my waist line and shoe size..he he he

andypaul
24th November 2007, 12:16
Some wise words on the subject by people here and i think people have learned a lesson be careful who you interact with on the web just as you do in person.
Im sure your be ok Kimmi and if you need to keep fit im sure your hubby chuck will enter you in the Highland games:D

aromulus
24th November 2007, 12:24
Im sure your be ok Kimmi and if you need to keep fit im sure your hubby chuck will enter you in the Highland games:D

Tossing the caber would be ideal.....:D

http://www.sizes.com/sports/caber.htm

andypaul
24th November 2007, 13:24
All i can say is thank god the bloke in the second picture was cheating and had cycle shorts on otherwise that might have scared me more than the spot the diffrence picture:omg:

hilda_danao
24th November 2007, 21:55
what's goin' on here? it's been a while since i logged in. i didn't know about rep points until i read this thread. i think it's really good for a forum to have like that.

hilda_danao
24th November 2007, 21:55
Oh! i'm a respected member already, just noticed :) :) :). Thanks a lot boss....

h0ney_c
25th November 2007, 05:58
Congratulations to all those who have earned their rep points back. I do hope that you will keep on bringing more information and extending help to those who need your advices here. Keep up the good work!

I was also surprised about the recent posts here when I logged in yesterday. But I was too tired from my trip to have actually reacted... After reading all the comments, replies and (violent?) reactions of some, I know what the story is about... although I hate to see brother tommi and ate kimmi go....

I joined this forum voluntarily and the reason why I did so is that i know it is informative so I just do hope that it will continue to serve it's purpose and not focus too much on .......

LEAHnew
25th November 2007, 06:17
I was also surprised about the recent posts here when I logged in yesterday. But I was too tired from my trip to have actually reacted... After reading all the comments, replies and (violent?) reactions of some, I know what the story is about... although I hate to see brother tommi and ate kimmi go....

Hi honey_c Kimmi didn't go, it was Bridget:NoNo:

LadyJ
25th November 2007, 08:43
although I hate to see brother tommi and ate kimmi go....

You are indeed was tired when you wrote this reply :icon_lol:

KeithD
25th November 2007, 10:45
Come Back Kimmi :bigcry:

Joe forgives you for saying Manchester was smelly :D

h0ney_c
25th November 2007, 11:05
You are indeed was tired when you wrote this reply :icon_lol:

Indeed I was!!! it wasn't sis kimmi... it was ate bridge... huhuhu:bigcry:

kimmi
25th November 2007, 11:58
I was also surprised about the recent posts here when I logged in yesterday. But I was too tired from my trip to have actually reacted... After reading all the comments, replies and (violent?) reactions of some, I know what the story is about... although I hate to see brother tommi and ate kimmi go....:omg::Erm:

Sis Honey, I am not saying goodbyes yet..and no matter wot happen i will not say that ever..especially to this forum who have helped me a lot..I know how to give credit where is it due..
but..........

in case this forum dont need my presence anymore i will leave quietly..:xxgrinning--00xx3::NoNo:

Come Back Kimmi :bigcry:

Joe forgives you for saying Manchester was smelly :D

u think Boss its ok for me now to come back? :peepwall::xxparty-smiley-004:
if ever Joe hunts me I'll go hide at ur back..

joebloggs
25th November 2007, 12:59
your picking on me :cwm24:, what i've done :bigcry:

tom i thought was a friend, he use to pm me, usually it was only me and him who were stupid enough to be on here 1 or 2am in the morning :cwm24:, so its sad that someone can not let things go, forget thnigs and move on, a grudge call it what you want, but tom its not worth it. i told you that 1000s times :NoNo:, its time for you to grow.. and show how mature you can be. i know he made friends with a lot of people on here, and they might think he was treated badly, but you need to know the full story :rolleyes: and don't ask me, cause i wouldn't want to stab people in the back, unless their scousers :D

KeithD
25th November 2007, 13:17
unless their scousers :D

Thankfully I'm a European :xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
25th November 2007, 13:33
your picking on me :cwm24:, what i've done :bigcry:

tom i thought was a friend, he use to pm me, usually it was only me and him who were stupid enough to be on here 1 or 2am in the morning :cwm24:, so its sad that someone can not let things go, forget thnigs and move on, a grudge call it what you want, but tom its not worth it. i told you that 1000s times :NoNo:, its time for you to grow.. and show how mature you can be. i know he made friends with a lot of people on here, and they might think he was treated badly, but you need to know the full story :rolleyes: and don't ask me, cause i wouldn't want to stab people in the back, unless their scousers :D

Don't look at me, but I blame Ivor 100% (the "owner" of that other forum) for letting all this nonsense start in the first place. I think that Tom is kind of the unwilling victim in all of this, Tom was just following orders I suppose, I dunno.

I know Tom is a decent enough guy, but like joe says, he can get a bit hyper at times. Good luck Tom in whatever you decide to do in the future, I hope it all works out well with you and Mar.

On the subject of Ivor, he had 5 usernames active on FilipinoUK, yet he was clearly (the evidence is there) dissing us on his forum while posting here. That to me is a no-go, shows he has no morals, and uses people as he sees fit.

Keith's sense of humour may not appeal to everyone, but we all know Keith is genuine and sincere and he does do an excellent job providing this forum and allowing us to share information and exchange ideas and tips about all things Fil-UK.

(Can I have my £5 now Keith :D)

joebloggs
25th November 2007, 14:00
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

totally agree with you rob :xxgrinning--00xx3:, some people have no morals, standards, integrity, honor and use people to get what they want , would sell their own mother, and are shallow as a puddle...

scousers and scouser keith are the best :Hellooo: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

now where's me tenner :D

on the subject of ivor , well he's not 'ivor bigun' :icon_tonguew: - hes only got 26 users :D

SORRY IVOR couldn't help it :D

Philip
25th November 2007, 16:56
Hello! Long time no post!!!

Erm, what the hell has been happening!?

bigtom's gone? good, I couldn't stand the guys constant gibberish! He's one of the reasons I stopped visiting here, everywhere I looked he was posting, posting, posting... and then more posting! :cwm24::cwm3:

Sounds harsh? Just being honest. :BouncyHappy:

andypaul
25th November 2007, 17:14
Blimey never realised people took the place so seriuously to start 5 usernames, created a forum and then persuaded people to assit them in what they want to acheive.

andypaul
25th November 2007, 17:17

bigtom's gone? good, I couldn't stand the guys constant gibberish! He's one of the reasons I stopped visiting here, everywhere I looked he was posting, posting, posting... and then more posting! :cwm24::cwm3:

Greetings philip hope everything is ok for the missus and you. Hopefully everything has calmed down here on the site it was like being in one of those phill soaps on early afternoon at one point i didn't have clue what was going on.. How is tonet settling in to scotish live, I guess your both saving for the ILR tax i mean payment soon:NoNo:

Philip
25th November 2007, 17:18
Blimey never realised people took the place so seriuously to start 5 usernames, created a forum and then persuaded people to assit them in what they want to acheive.

ivor as in ivor&mel?

:NoNo:

Philip
25th November 2007, 17:25
Greetings philip hope everything is ok for the missus and you. Hopefully everything has calmed down here on the site it was like being in one of those phill soaps on early afternoon at one point i didn't have clue what was going on.. How is tonet settling in to scotish live, I guess your both saving for the ILR tax i mean payment soon:NoNo:

Hey there! All is good here!

Tonet is settling in, we got the FLR with no probs and Tonet has a job. Heh, yeah, not looking forward to the ILR payment! It will probably had tripled by the time we're due! :doh

Felt pissed of about the Scotland - Italy game though, but watching England lose is actually better than a Scotland victory!

:xxsmilie_fussball:

:Kilt:

andypaul
25th November 2007, 18:02
Hey there! All is good here!

Tonet is settling in, we got the FLR with no probs and Tonet has a job. Heh, yeah, not looking forward to the ILR payment! It will probably had tripled by the time we're due! :doh

Felt pissed of about the Scotland - Italy game though, but watching England lose is actually better than a Scotland victory!

:xxsmilie_fussball:

:Kilt:

Great to hear Tonet has a job hopefully the ILR will hold for a year or two. Im sure the snp if stil in power will have your visa fees paid for like everything else (from what i read now here in London):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Although English not to fussed about england international football and last Euro 2004 i missed most of it as I was in Boracay for the first time with the missus, so if i can save up and be there as compensation, i think i got the better end of the bargin:D

joebloggs
25th November 2007, 21:47

stop beating around the bushes philip :Erm:, just get straight to the point :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and remember philip your misses has to pass the 'life in the uk' test and you need to be collecting 2 yrs of evidence, that you've been living togther, should be easy these days, with all the bills we get :cwm24:

mhynne
26th November 2007, 04:45
whoaaa... just now i got to react to this.. i didnt know tom is gone already .. :cwm24: well im sure there is a reason for someone to get banned from the group.. whatever it may is.. goodluck to tom!

aromulus
26th November 2007, 09:46
whoaaa... just now i got to react to this.. i didnt know tom is gone already .. :cwm24: well im sure there is a reason for someone to get banned from the group.. whatever it may is.. goodluck to tom!

Stabbing Keith in the back....????:cwm23:

That is a no... no....:NoNo:

LadyJ
26th November 2007, 10:46
everywhere I looked he was posting, posting, posting... and then more posting! :

and what annoys me sometimes was he replied to the post WITHIN seconds after I/we posted reply to the thread..It was like Tom was been set up to automatic operator :icon_lol:

Peanutz
26th November 2007, 11:59

and what annoys me sometimes was he replied to the post WITHIN seconds after I/we posted reply to the thread..It was like Tom was been set up to automatic operator :icon_lol:

Tom is a good guy, he is often impulsive with his actions but I think that is excusable because of his age and because that is the way he is.
He did a big mistake and I am sure he will learn from that mistake. I hope he will grow up from his errors and would gain more confidence to his self. Life is not only chitchat Tom. Soon you have to confront with the real world, real life and real problems, and you need yourself to be strong and gain more wisdom to deal with it in your everyday reality.

Philip
26th November 2007, 14:56
Well, he seems to be happy talking to himself over at the other site. :icon_lol: