les_taxi
27th February 2015, 20:18
Gutted! Loved Star Trek. :bigcry:

stevewool
27th February 2015, 22:11
Me too.

Michael Parnham
28th February 2015, 07:29
I think Dr Spock was the making of Star Trek, RIP Derek Nimoy!

Arthur Little
1st March 2015, 02:17
I think Dr Spock was the making of Star Trek, RIP Derek Nimoy!

:Erm: ... I think you'll find that Dr (Benjamin) Spock had more to do with the making of babies, Michael. Whereas the Vulcan, known as 'Mr' Spock was the Star Trek character played by Leonard Nimoy. :smile:

Arthur Little
1st March 2015, 02:48
:Erm: ... I think you'll find that Dr (Benjamin) Spock had more to do with the making of babies, Michael. Whereas the Vulcan, known as 'Mr' Spock was the Star Trek character played by Leonard Nimoy. :smile:

Michael ... :icon_sorry: if I've come across as being a bit of a :blacklistsmartassHL in contradicting you there. It wasn't intended as a criticism :nono-1-1: ... simply a statement of fact, as I'm sure you'll fully understand!

RIP, Mr Spock/
Leonard Nimoy.

Arthur Little
1st March 2015, 03:28
Question now is, whether he'll be buried ... :anerikke: ... or be cremated and have his ashes blasted into Space :gost: like those of one of his co-stars were?

les_taxi
1st March 2015, 04:17

I will put an equaliser past Arthur for you Michael as Arthur is wrong too - Spock was only half Vulcan :icon_lol:

I'm a Star Trek expert. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
1st March 2015, 07:06
Don't know why I got the name wrong, my middle name is Leonard, Sorry! :Erm:

Terpe
1st March 2015, 07:07
I've been a big fan of Star Trek ever since the very first episode many years ago
Leonard Nimoy's Mr Spock was always a main attraction.

His Vulcan greeting “Live long and prosper” became synonymous with Leonard Nimoy all over the planet.

I was genuinely saddened by the news of his passing

RIP Leonard Nimoy and Thank you.

http://filipinaroses.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9328&d=1425189986

Michael Parnham
1st March 2015, 07:43
I think Mr Spock was the making of Star Trek, RIP Leonard Nimoy!

les_taxi
1st March 2015, 12:19
Here is my tribute to Mr. Spock.

Here he is in a rare love scene with the beautiful classical music in the background called "Ruth".

Also check out the lovely Jill Ireland who married Charles Bronson!
6gMVrQ4Zq3M