PDA

View Full Version : FLR(M) granted....

Leen
5th March 2015, 17:54
My application for FLR(M) was a success. I booked a premium service in Sheffield. Yeah, it was a bit pricey, but the service I got from them was fantastic - especially the staff - they are so friendly and efficient. My appointment was 1 PM but we got there half an hour early and they accommodated me straightaway. The woman at the counter asked for my payment form and passport first, then my application form, then she got all the rest of my documents. She said just wait for my number to be called. Half an hour later was my biometric enrolment and after 1 hour they called my number and the lady give me the good news.....she just said have to wait 7 days for my biometric card.

Waiting for an hour and half to get the result was fantastic...

Here is the list of documents I sent....I came here on a Spouse Visa 5-years route....

Payment form
Application form
Birth Cert (both)
Marriage Cert
Divorce Decree (hubby)
Work contract (both)
P60
Payslips for the last 6 months
Tenancy agreement
English Cert
Bank Statement
Letters in both names
Letters in individual names for the last 2 and half years

We want to give a big thank you to this forum in helping us on our journey and to every individual who gave us advice...our success would not have been possible without your help guys, so once again, THANK YOU ALL :thankyou:....what a nice present for our wedding anniversary this visa is, and now looking forward to our holiday in May in Philippines....life is so great and feel so blessed :REDancedancer08:

Arthur Little
5th March 2015, 18:52
Congratulations, Leen ... it's pleasing to read about the courteous service you received from the PEO staff at Sheffield ... and I'd like to convey my personal thanks to you for sharing the list of documents you took along with you for the purpose. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Btw ...:anni-vi: Enjoy your forthcoming visit back home to the Philippines in May. :smile:

Terpe
5th March 2015, 18:58
Congratulations and well done :Jump:

raynaputi
5th March 2015, 19:45
Congrats! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
5th March 2015, 19:47
Congratulations Leen, well done! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
5th March 2015, 21:18
:appl:

andy222
5th March 2015, 22:32
Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I won't be paying for the premium service. The robbing gits get enough as it is.

jennyludo
5th March 2015, 22:55
Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
5th March 2015, 23:40
Well done; we also did what you did at Sheffield. All completed in a few hours and you get the result too.

Arthur Little
6th March 2015, 00:39
Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I won't be paying for the premium service.

I booked a premium service in Sheffield. Yeah, it was a bit pricey, but ... waiting for an hour and a half to get the result was fantastic

.................. :yeahthat:'s GREAT ... an hour and a half - as against anything up to 11 months :icon_rolleyes: - queer difference!

So it's definitely worth considering Andy ... if only for the sake of your peace of mind! :wink:

Leen
6th March 2015, 03:38
Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I won't be paying for the premium service. The robbing gits get enough as it is.

Paying for the premium service is an individual preference, and we go for it for different reasons. Firstly, the HR office where I work has an annual visa-check on me to ensure I'm legit to stay and work here. Secondly, we've already booked our flight in May, so I really need my passport back. Lastly, I don't want to torture myself with worries thinking will I be granted a visa or not......I saved monthly for this visa.

Leen
6th March 2015, 03:40
Thank you guys.....worry-free for 30 months. :Jump: Start saving again for ILR!

Arthur Little
6th March 2015, 04:09
Start saving again for ILR!

Aye ... it's an expensive business. :doh!

Anne2014
6th March 2015, 08:57
Well done Leen! Congratulations and Happy wedding anniversary! :smile:

Leen
6th March 2015, 13:30
Well done Leen! Congratulations and Happy wedding anniversary! :smile:

Thank you, Anne2014.

Leen
6th March 2015, 13:33
Just an update guys. Just received my Biometric residence permit...can't believe it, I thought 7 days - didn't expect it to be this fast! Applied Wednesday and got it today, Friday.

I'm not complaining though; in fact, I'm so happy! :Jump::Jump::Jump:

Anne2014
7th March 2015, 13:40
Just an update guys. Just received my Biometric residence permit...can't believe it, I thought 7 days - didn't expect it to be this fast! Applied Wednesday and got it today, Friday.

I'm not complaining though; in fact, I'm so happy! :Jump::Jump::Jump:

Good for you! I was told 7-10 working days. It arrived on the 8th day and prior to that, received a letter on the 4th day notifying me that they had 'attempted' sending it by the assigned delivery company of the UKVI. I didn't even go out the house. :Erm:

Arthur Little
7th March 2015, 14:11
Good for you! I was told 7-10 working days. It arrived on the 8th day and prior to that, received a letter on the 4th day notifying me that they had 'attempted' sending it by the assigned delivery company of the UKVI. I didn't even go out the house. :Erm:

Yes, :iagree:, Anne ... it can be very frustrating when something scheduled for delivery on such and such a date fails to arrive at its destination by the date(s) promised.

Anne2014
7th March 2015, 14:19
Yes, :iagree:, Anne ... it can be very frustrating when something scheduled for delivery on such and such a date fails to arrive at its destination by the date(s) promised.

Funny thing, I have been told they cannot locate our address but managed to put the letter in our mailbox! :crazy:

Rhose
7th March 2015, 22:35
Congratulations