PDA

View Full Version : About me

jainel
9th March 2015, 11:19
Hi, I'm Jainel, 27 years old. I am a virtual assistant and love music because I'm also a musician. I don't think I have a sense of humor, but I always have a smile on my face, haha ... :Wave::icon_lol: I am seeking for a lonely American girl out there, and if you're not lonely, get lonely first, hehehe ... and I will make you happy for the rest of your life. Here's my email:

REMOVED

Terpe
9th March 2015, 14:57
....... I am seeking for a lonely American girl out there, and if you're not lonely, get lonely first, hehehe...

This is a Filipino UK forum.
Maybe you have the wrong place to fulfill your quest :Erm:

Have you tried a dating site?

Welcome aboard anyway.

Arthur Little
13th March 2015, 18:00
Hi, I'm Jainel, 27 years old. I am a virtual assistant and love music because I'm also a musician.

:welcomex: to filipino/uk, Janiel ... so you're a musician, eh?

I don't think I have a sense of humor, but I always have a smile on my face, haha ... :Wave::icon_lol: I am seeking for a lonely American girl out there, and if you're not lonely, get lonely first, hehehe ... and I will make you happy for the rest of your life.

Having a :smile: on your face does make a lot of difference, these days ... :iagree:!

:yeahthat: ... although - as Terpe suggests - you'd probably find a dating site would be a better means of fulfilling your quest. :xxgrinning--00xx3: