PDA

View Full Version : What shape of eyes does your Filipina have?

Ako Si Jamie
21st March 2015, 01:15
If you don't have one, which do you prefer?

I like the Chinese shaped eyes. My favourite feature. They look so cute when they open them in the morning too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
21st March 2015, 01:30
Myrna's :NEW5: ... but I'll wake her up and ask her if you like, Jamie.

Ako Si Jamie
21st March 2015, 01:36
Myrna's :NEW5: ... but I'll wake her up and ask her if you like, Jamie.I don't think she'll be too happy about that Arthur :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
21st March 2015, 01:54
Myrna's :NEW5: ... but I'll wake her up and ask her if you like, Jamie.

I don't think she'll be too happy about that Arthur :icon_lol:

Seriously, there's no need :nono-1-1: ... I may have raved about Jenna Coleman's looks on Tawi's 'Food' thread a few minutes ago. But her eyes cannot compare with the beautiful sparkling dark brown eyes of my beloved Filipina wife ... which are a true joy to behold! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
21st March 2015, 07:46
My wife's eyes are blue, but because of her VI she asks me every day if her eyes are alright!

Tawi2
21st March 2015, 10:18
My son's got the most incredible eyes, very expressive and fiery, he's also got my eyelashes which are long, curly and feminine. :Erm: He once asked why he didn't have my green eyes, but his look like limpid pools. He gets loads of women complimenting him on them :icon_lol: The best eyes I ever saw on a woman were Indian. :heartshape1:

Ako Si Jamie
21st March 2015, 11:59
Seriously, there's no need :nono-1-1: ... I may have raved about Jenna Coleman's looks on Tawi's 'Food' thread a few minutes ago. But her eyes cannot compare with the beautiful sparkling dark brown eyes of my beloved Filipina wife ... which are a true joy to behold! :xxgrinning--00xx3:I was meaning not to wake her up. :xxgrinning--00xx3: