PDA

View Full Version : Things are as bad in Oz

Dedworth
24th March 2015, 11:07
No legal bar over child 'bride' sex: court

A man jailed for persistent child sex abuse was told he couldn't marry a 12-year-old girl he was interested in because he wasn't an Australian citizen, a court has heard.

The trial continues.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/03/24/13/46/father-consented-to-wedding-of-12yo-girl#lwFrXmAqgKGVrYaD.99

Filth ..........

Tawi2
24th March 2015, 11:10
Perfectly normal :smile:................................In Jalalabad :wink:

Dedworth
24th March 2015, 11:10
:icon_lol:

Tawi2
24th March 2015, 11:13
Theres no integration in any way, shape, or form. Stone Age cultural practices carried across the globe with them :NoNo: I can't imagine having a 12 year old daughter and making a bed up in the spare room so some twisted individual could sleep with her. :NoNo: Neanderthals.

grahamw48
24th March 2015, 12:16
The Australians have learned nothing from the stupidity of the 'mother country'. :NoNo:

fred
24th March 2015, 14:48
The problems in Aussie starts when the left get into power.

les_taxi
24th March 2015, 17:57

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
24th March 2015, 18:03

Same as here Fred - apologists, sympathisers, appeasers, fellow travellers and hand wringers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
24th March 2015, 20:33
There's an African guy living here in the UK called Alex Baah. He is currently on trial and can't understand how his semen got on the clothes AND BODY of the child he is accused of raping ...

There are 3 Muslim guys currently on trial at Croydon accused of raping two 16 and 17 year old special needs girls - one of whom is Downs-syndrome. She has an IQ OF 57.... I could go on, but the message is clear......and these are the people we should welcome with open arms when they come knocking for asylum :wink:

grahamw48
24th March 2015, 20:44
The do-gooders continue to try and silence those of us who have the temerity to protest at the admittance of this tide of human detritus into our country, so now the consequences are being experienced, but not publicised, of course. :mad:

Dedworth
25th March 2015, 10:24
The do-gooders continue to try and silence those of us who have the temerity to protest at the admittance of this tide of human detritus into our country, so now the consequences are being experienced, but not publicised, of course. :mad:

Correct & thanks to Tawi2 for bringing the filth in #9 to our attention. Here's another case getting little coverage :-

Peterborough businessman accused of grooming girls for sex speaks out for first time

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/latest-news/peterborough-businessman-accused-of-grooming-girls-for-sex-speaks-out-for-first-time-1-6646379

grahamw48
25th March 2015, 10:40
A simple misunderstanding between cultures a millenium apart ? :NoNo:

That's why such people have no place in our country.

Tawi2
25th March 2015, 11:11
SOMEONES TAMPERING WITH MY POSTS AGAIN FRED :icon_lol: i said i would sing out,cant think of a tune to put the message to except maybe "Hey teacher leave my posts alone" apologies to bob geldof :wink:

Tawi2
25th March 2015, 11:14
They might not really be child-rapists,maybe they are just looking for prospective 2'nd or 3'rd or 10'th wives :cwm25:

fred
25th March 2015, 11:53
SOMEONES TAMPERING WITH MY POSTS AGAIN FRED :icon_lol: i said i would sing out,cant think of a tune to put the message to except maybe "Hey teacher leave my posts alone" apologies to bob geldof :wink:

Thanks Tawi.. We are still waiting for the numb skull editor to own up.. Either that or we have a Phantom mod.:xxgrinning-smiley-0

Keep pointing out unauthorized edits..Its much appreciated.