PDA

View Full Version : New 'high-end' Pinoy magazine launched in UK

Dedworth
26th March 2015, 19:27
LONDON -- A new Filipino magazine is now available in the United Kingdom.

'Aura' was unveiled at a launch party held at a venue along Gloucester Road in the Royal Borough of Chelsea and Kensington.

http://rp1.abs-cbnnews.com/global-filipino/03/24/15/new-high-end-pinoy-magazine-launched-uk

Obviously a way of trying to get OFW's, Pinay & Mail Order Brides, Filipino Economic & Primary Purpose Migrants etc to spend more of their hard earned cash. I'll have to make sure Mrs D doesn't get her hands on a copy :smile:

Tawi2
26th March 2015, 19:29
Wasnt there a UK-pinoy mag in the past for a while?I remember there used to be one in Honkers for OFW's but I am sure there was something here in blighty maybe 15 or so years back?

Dedworth
26th March 2015, 19:30
Wasnt there a UK-pinoy mag in the past for a while?I remember there used to be one in Honkers for OFW's but I am sure there was something here in blighty maybe 15 or so years back?

The only stuff I've seen are the tabloid freebie newspapers you get in Earls Court & Barrio Fiestas

Tawi2
26th March 2015, 19:40
Yes,I remember those 2 newspapers ded,I just seem to remember the launch of a pinoy glossy years back,probably crashed and burnt or my memory is defunct :Erm:

Dedworth
26th March 2015, 19:49
Thinking more about it I've a slight inkling there was something......

Michael Parnham
26th March 2015, 21:21
Thinking more about it I've a slight inkling there was something......

It was 'Filipino' my ex used to subscribe to it and there were six editions per annum!

Michael Parnham
26th March 2015, 21:26
Also does anyone listen to Filipino UK on internet radio? The ads are mainly for UK loan companies!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
26th March 2015, 22:39
Also does anyone listen to Filipino UK on internet radio? The ads are mainly for UK loan companies!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

My Mrs used to & also flog around the internet for the Pinoy TV channels but now there's not enough hours in the day for TFC on the big screen :cwm3:

angela.f
26th March 2015, 23:50
This sounds quite interesting, I definitely need to get my hands on an issue to see if it's really "high-end" or worth subscribing to.

irishman12
28th March 2015, 22:49
This sounds quite interesting, I definitely need to get my hands on an issue to see if it's really "high-end" or worth subscribing to.

they have facebook and a website where you can read some articles