PDA

View Full Version : Hello from West Kensington!

heytanya
30th March 2015, 13:57
Hi everyone!

My name is Tanya, I work in one of the shows currently playing in the West End (if you'd like to know which one, you can private message me. LOL), and I have been living in London for over a year now.

I'm very new to the forum, as a member--that is. I've been lurking around for quite some time now after doing a quick Google search on balikbayan boxes. Having never sent one before, I found some posts here about members' experiences with different forwarding companies, some packing tips, and so on.

Anyhow, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself and say hi!

Wishing you all a lovely Monday! x

SimonH
30th March 2015, 15:35
Hi Tanya, how are you enjoying London?

Harry T
30th March 2015, 15:37
May I welcome you to the forum, I'm sure you will find it helpful. Hey don't be shy I'm sure we all want to know more about your career in the West End.

Now if that picture is a true likeness, then all I can say is :Wave::Hellooo: and WOW..

Maybe I need to be visiting The West End :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
30th March 2015, 16:22
Hi Tanya, nice of you to pop in and a very warm welcome to the Forum! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
30th March 2015, 16:22
Welcome to the forum Tanya. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
30th March 2015, 16:42
My name is Tanya, I work in one of the shows currently playing in the West End

Wey~hey, Tanya ... a "West End actress", eh! :grosyeux:

:welcomex: to our friendly online filipino/uk community.

les_taxi
30th March 2015, 16:56
May I welcome you to the forum, I'm sure you will find it helpful. Hey don't be shy I'm sure we all want to know more about your career in the West End.

Now if that picture is a true likeness, then all I can say is :Wave::Hellooo: and WOW..

Maybe I need to be visiting The West End :biggrin:

Wow +1 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gm47
31st March 2015, 11:46
Welcome Tanya :) I guess the show is Miss Saigon.... is your surname MANALANG ?

Good luck.... in the best city in the world :)

Harry T
31st March 2015, 12:38
welcome Tanya :) I guess the show is Miss Saigon.... is your surname MANALANG ?

good luck.... in the best city in the world :)

The best City in The World ?? in some aspects yes, in others no, some people think life begins and ends in London, Im not one of them, though maybe Im in a minority. In an all i guess i have been to London maybe 5/6 Times, done the Touristy Bits, and the NOT so Touristy bits :smile:.
But Im sure Tanya you will be enjoying your time in London, if you get time between shows take a look outside London their is Life outside the M25 :wink: Bournemouth has some of the best Beaches around :biggrin:.

grahamw48
31st March 2015, 13:05
I really dislike London now. Always happy to be out of the place. :NoNo:

Ridiculously expensive, unfriendly, and I feel safer in Manila. :thumbsdown:

les_taxi
31st March 2015, 14:12
Full of foreigners! Get to God's country - Yourkshire☺

raynaputi
31st March 2015, 15:02
welcome Tanya :) I guess the show is Miss Saigon.... is your surname MANALANG ?

good luck.... in the best city in the world :)

Looks like she is Tanya Manalang, based on the photo. :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.miss-saigon.com/cast-and-creative/tanya-manalang/

Ako Si Jamie
31st March 2015, 19:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DYkVRs8bqs :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
31st March 2015, 19:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DYkVRs8bqs :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Defying Gravity from Wicked...one of my fave songs! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

angela.f
31st March 2015, 22:47
Detectives!

London_Manila
1st April 2015, 02:42
Full of foreigners! Get to God's country - Yourkshire☺

Eastern Europeans to be precise :wink:

London still has a lot going for it if you know where to go and where to avoid :smile:

Anakin
1st April 2015, 13:55
Welcome to the forum Tanya. I'm planning to go and see Miss Saigon in May and am really looking forward to it. Tell us what your impressions are of London. I used to live in West Kensington, or Shepherds Bush as it was called back then. :)

Rosie1958
1st April 2015, 23:39
Hey Tanya, welcome to the Forum.:Hellooo: It's always good to have new participating members from all walks of life join us. I hope that you won't feel too uncomfortable about any future postings since your anonymity may have been affected :xxgrinning--00xx3: