PDA

View Full Version : String him up

Dedworth
31st March 2015, 15:25
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3019039/Fishmonger-guilty-murdering-two-British-medical-students-Borneo-stabbed-bar.html#comments

He won't be repeat offending or doing a 7 or 8 year "life sentence" in a holiday camp type jail

grahamw48
31st March 2015, 16:46
He deserves it, and it's their justice system, but wait for the human rights wailing to start. :NoNo:

I'd bring back capital punishment here too, and dispose of some of the trash taking the :censored: out of the rest of society.

les_taxi
31st March 2015, 17:24
I'd bring back capital punishment here too, and dispose of some of the trash taking the out of the rest of society.

Me too for 100% proven cases :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
31st March 2015, 17:47
Yes...100% proven. :smile:

Arthur Little
31st March 2015, 20:05
Fishmonger sentenced to death by hanging for murdering two British medical students who were stabbed in bar brawl during work placement in Borneo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3019039/Fishmonger-guilty-murdering-two-British-medical-students-Borneo-stabbed-bar.html#comments

He won't be repeat offending or doing a 7 or 8 year "life sentence" in a holiday camp type jail

:yeahthat:'s true ... :gp: - assuming "the Wild Man of Borneo" isn't granted a reprieve on appeal.

Now :iagree: cold-blooded, premeditated murder which is 100 percent proven should warrant the death penalty in ANY country.

Tragic as the loss of life IS - especially the loss of two promising young lives in such extremely unfortunate circumstances - the link provided here states the killings happened in the wake of a (doubtless drink-fuelled) brawl which took place in a bar at a location where violent crime against tourists and expatriates has been described as being "generally rare" in the Muslim-majority South East Asian country.

:icon_sorry: if the theory I've put forward gets in the way of ... :anerikke: ... I wont say a "good story" [Ded & others] :NoNo: (because it's a very, very sad occurrence) - as I said in the preceding paragraph - tragic!

Ako Si Jamie
31st March 2015, 22:31
What about a final meal of mouldy pork before he swings, Ded? :wink:

Dedworth
31st March 2015, 23:50
What about a final meal of mouldy pork before he swings, Ded? :wink:

Great idea :xxgrinning--00xx3: