PDA

View Full Version : Sports car lane.

fred
1st April 2015, 14:27
Onli in di Pilipins.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/ipb/uploads/monthly_04_2015/post-35-0-68940800-1427881129.jpg

The new designated lane will be on the innermost lane for the whole stretch of EDSA. There will be no speed limit on the said lane and the cars are advised to as fast as they can according to MMDA Chairman Francis Tolentino who spoke to AutoIndustriya.com today.
The MMDA will start allowing sports car to ply the special "Sports car lane" starting today.
Non sports cars plying on the exclusive lane will be cited by MMDA Traffic Constables for "lane violation" and fined PhP 1,000.

SimonH
1st April 2015, 14:39
April fools are meant to stop at midday Fred :icon_lol:

fred
1st April 2015, 14:54
april fools are meant to stop at midday fred :icon_lol:

bah humbug!!

fred
1st April 2015, 15:02
My daughter came from her room about an hour ago crying saying she just got a text from the college saying she failed 3 subjects..
I was like...WHAT??
Then she burst into laughter and pinch punched me for good measure..
I didn't even realize it was April yet!

SimonH
1st April 2015, 15:13
My daughter came from her room about an hour ago crying saying she just got a text from the college saying she failed 3 subjects..
I was like...WHAT??
Then she burst into laughter and pinch punched me for good measure..
I didn't even realize it was April yet!

You think that's bad, my Mrs put a photo of a pregnancy test thing saying pregnant 3+ on face book. So far she's had 76 likes and 41 comments :icon_lol:

fred
1st April 2015, 15:18
You think that's bad, my Mrs put a photo of a pregnancy test thing saying pregnant 3+ on face book. So far she's had 76 likes and 41 comments :icon_lol:

Yeah but it might be just a coincidence.
Congratulations!!

SimonH
1st April 2015, 15:56
Yeah but it might be just a coincidence.
Congratulations!!

Better not be, I'm a bit skint after ordering a new car :icon_lol: