PDA

View Full Version : Handshake

stevewool
4th April 2015, 07:32
Call me old fashioned but a good handshake between two people is how it should be, not a flimsy hold there fingers, or whats this touch fingers or knuckles, hold hands then elbow and shoulder each other.

Again call me old fashioned, but a good handshake says it all. Ok maybe a little hug too :biggrin:

imagine
4th April 2015, 10:36
Or the handshake from the wise ass, who tries to crush your fingers in his grip while looking in your eye for that glint of reaction to the pain

jake
4th April 2015, 14:01
Or the hand shake from the wise ass, who tries to crush your fingers in his grip while looking in your eye for that glint of reaction to the pain

:icon_lol:

That happened to me last week, when I met this American for the first time. He then proceeded to tell me how he had suffered from osteoporosis for over 20 years :doh

imagine
4th April 2015, 14:31
:icon_lol:

That happened to me last week, when I met this American for the first time. He then proceeded to tell me how he had suffered from osteoporosis for over 20 years :doh

At least he didn't say "meet the wife!" :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Moy
4th April 2015, 14:34
Hugs and stuff :wink::action-smiley-081: do for me :Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm24::hubbahubba::Cuckoo:

les_taxi
4th April 2015, 15:50
Firm handshake always - not the wimpy ones :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
4th April 2015, 16:36
I hate it when they won't let go, and I have to kick them in the nuts. :thumbsdown:

andy222
4th April 2015, 20:30
Firm handshake always - not the wimpy ones :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Keep practicing Les, you will get there in the end. :icon_lol:

SimonH
4th April 2015, 21:00
I hate it when they won't let go, and I have to kick them in the nuts. :thumbsdown:

Labour politicians :Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
5th April 2015, 12:20
Or the handshake from the wise ass, who tries to crush your fingers in his grip while looking in your eye for that glint of reaction to the painFollow it up with a Glesga Kiss :biggrin: That'll learn them :xxgrinning--00xx3: