PDA

View Full Version : Newzoids

Arthur Little
15th April 2015, 14:30
Brand new 6-part series of the satirical sketch show ... taking its cue as the natural successor to the still popular 1980s creation, 'Spitting Image' :biggrin:

Blending traditional puppetry and animation in poking :poke: fun at politicians in the run-up to the General Election, it's to be hoped the show will live up to to the reputation of its predecessor.

Kicks off at 9 o'clock tonight on ITV. Can't wait to see the rubberised versions of Miliberk, Balls & Co. :laugher:

Arthur Little
15th April 2015, 15:06
Note too, the updated series will continue to feature the usual targets - including the Royals - as well as prominent figures from the sporting and entertainment worlds.

So be ready with a suitable missile to chuck through your 48" screen, Ded ... cos I believe there's even a caricature of your favourite tennis star, Andy Murray! :wink:

Arthur Little
16th April 2015, 14:44
:cwm25: ... 'twould be interesting to receive some feedback from those of you who did manage to watch this programme.

grahamw48
16th April 2015, 14:51
I thoroughly enjoyed it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
16th April 2015, 14:54
I'll have to look out for it. Thanks for the Murray warning Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
16th April 2015, 15:01
I thoroughly enjoyed it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... so did I. Especially the scene where HM *farted on the very mention of Camilla's curries ... *which, due to my being partially deaf, only became apparent from following the subtitles. :icon_lol:

Myrna, on the other hand, expressed the opinion that the Queen ought to be treated with reverence and not mocked. :cwm24:

cheekee
16th April 2015, 15:13
I will take a look later. I have catch up tv on my youview box

Loved Spitting image :biggrin:

Dedworth
12th May 2015, 00:22
Quite good managed to watch Ep 1 - 3 on ITV Player. Lucky the TV was in one piece as I burst a few blood vessels watching Vermin Street on Channel 4

grahamw48
12th May 2015, 00:39
Quite good managed to watch Ep 1 - 3 on ITV Player. Lucky the TV was in one piece as I burst a few blood vessels watching Vermin Street on Channel 4

Haha...I know that area well from living near there from 2003 to 2008. :biggrin:

Lovely people...near neighbours of Middlesbrough of course. :icon_lol:

mickcant
12th May 2015, 06:30
:cwm25: ... 'twould be interesting to receive some feedback from those of you who did manage to watch this programme.

I have watched, really funny and they seem to say what some of us think!
Mick. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
12th May 2015, 08:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=627qo-WdYNI