PDA

View Full Version : Act your age

stevewool
19th April 2015, 17:39
We are all getting older, the odd ach here and there but deep down and with out looking into a mirror most may still think and feel they are still younger then there age,
Yesterday i was at my sisters doing her garden i am 56 and getting up from planting well i did look forward to holding the hose pipe for a few minutes just to get my back back in place,

imagine
19th April 2015, 18:31
We are all getting older, the odd ach here and there but deep down and with out looking into a mirror most may still think and feel they are still younger then there age,
Yesterday i was at my sisters doing her garden i am 56 and getting up from planting well i did look forward to holding the hose pipe for a few minutes just to get my back back in place,

its more fun getting older :icon_lol:

grahamw48
19th April 2015, 19:12
I never got beyond 29. :Cuckoo:

Moy
19th April 2015, 19:13
:yikes: i act according to my thinking i suppose:biggrin::action-smiley-081::olddude::biggrin:

Rory
19th April 2015, 21:46
I feel great but my knees give my age away. Sometimes i struggle to get up but you would never know as i hide the agony well in front of people. If i am on my own i will hold on to anything to get up. :wink:

London_Manila
20th April 2015, 02:43
Putting your socks on gets harder with age.......also we become less agile :cwm25:

Steve.r
20th April 2015, 04:56
Putting your socks on gets harder with age.......also we become less agile :cwm25:I have worked out that putting my socks on before I get into my perhaps too small shorts helps. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
20th April 2015, 10:56
Notice that others overtake me when I'm walking, yet to me I notice no change in my walking speed!:Erm: